Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode (487 Views)

Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” / Husband Slices His Wife’s Phone To Half For Not Telling Him Her Password / Jealous Husband Slices Wife’s Phone For Not Telling Him Her Password. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode by dailystar: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
According to the phone owner;

"My jealous husband did this to my phone. Just because I couldn't give him it's password. The phone is mine for crying out loud, what should I do?"
He said I should come and watch him slice it as onions I taught he was joking .he then took cutlass and hit the phone so hard it divided into two,
This is my privacy ,can't I have privacy in my home?
Do you think the man did the right thing? 

Read Details Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/jealous-husband-slices-wifes-phone-in-half-for-not-telling-him-her-passcode/

Re: Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode by dailystar: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
dailystar:
According to the phone owner;

"My jealous husband did this to my phone. Just because I couldn't give him it's password. The phone is mine for crying out loud, what should I do?"
He said I should come and watch him slice it as onions I taught he was joking .he then took cutlass and hit the phone so hard it divided into two,
This is my privacy ,can't I have privacy in my home?
Do you think the man did the right thing? 

Read Details Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/jealous-husband-slices-wifes-phone-in-half-for-not-telling-him-her-passcode/
Re: Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode by Blakjewelry(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why would a husband and wife hide passwords from each other
Re: Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Correct guy grin

(1) (Reply)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE / Vacancies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (18+)s1 Ep11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.