Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna (37772 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years / Why Buhari Made A U-turn On Legislators’ Jumbo Pay – Presidency / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by shallysgirl: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Worry about what will happen to igbos. Python dance is just a top of the iceberg.

Nothing can happen to Yoruba in Nigeria. Worry about you second class citizens.
What makes you first class? Mere commissioner osibaande the pastor that has denied Christ and Christians, abi minister of health, abi the butt of joke called Tinubu?
OK, they attend to you differently from me at the USA and UK embassies. I forgot, you have 24hrs electricity, no unemployment and fuel scarcity in your area. The hospitals are equipped and the school are chakam ;DDEpele, first crass cirisen grin grin grin cheesy

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by konoplyanka: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Liberator007:
If you don't know at this stage you are in your life, you might have after all wasted your life. Let me take you back to the days of AG, NPN. The same MKO Abiola, who opposed Awolowo and supported the feudalists, was killed by the same Hausas he supported. He was betrayed. Tinubu has made the same mistake and still repeating the mistake. I believe you should know about MKO Abiola if you don't know any other thing in your life. I could actually have made references to other instances but the internet is there for you, if only you are willing to brush yourself up.

Kid. There's no sentiment in politics. Abiola had the right to support whomever he wanted for his own political interest. Just like amaechi supported buhari and sambo gej. Politicians don't care about tribal affiliations, only there personal interest. Only low lifers like you view politics from tribal lenses. Abiola does not need to support Awolowo because they are from the same state. Tinubu worked for gej in 2011, I don't see you accuse gej of using him and dumping him.

Babangida annulled the election not because he held meetings with northerners but on his own volition. Again, you take an action of an individual to cast aspersions on a whole ethnic group. Remember northerners voted for abiola in that election while he lost in the east. And can you tell us who killed abiola? Did Yoruba killed abacha? Remember they died almost at the same time.

Tinubu worked for his party in an election. His foot soldiers are in government except one is blind and mischievous. People are just crying for the man.

You are not wiser than him. He knows what to do if he feels aggrieved. For you to say Yorubas has always been used and dumped because some idiots are saying so calls your paternity to question.

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Chiedu4Trump: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
MrImole:
House divided against itself!
Na God dey deal with APC.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adult. Why you are aggrieved still baffles me grin. Since he is a grown man, then why are you pained he has been sent on an errand by his masters? Abeg, shift lane and let me see grin
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Be bold to quote me. You can abuse him all you want even though nobody from your lineage can achieve his level of greatness in life and you know it, but stop denigrating a whole ethnic group as being used and dumped. And stop calling yourself what you are not. Be proud of the cursed region you crawl from.

I only paid you in your own coin and you are crying, but you can call someone's grandfather a slowpoke.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Ehya! You must really be pained. Are you just seeing that word? You seem fixated on it. Paid me back in my coin? That coin must surely be a counterfeit coin just like you are. Sorry, once again. grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
venacom:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/buhari-made-tinubu-mockery-every-pepper-soup-joint-apc-chieftain-ogbonnia/amp/

This Ogbonna is just chatting shït. Wetin concern Tinubu with pepper-soup joint? Yes he was sidelined by the Kaduna mafia, but that has always come as standard in their playbook. Obasanjo that singlehandedly installed Yar'adua was also sidelined, its nothing new!

I will only see Tinubu as a laughing stock if he is foolhardy enough to place his political machine at the Ayatollah's service a second time around, without enforcing some far-reaching changes to the status quo. Tinubu should come aboard as the vice president this next four years.

Mrs. Adeosun must be replaced with a real intellectual who can drive a development plan for Nigeria (Pat Utomi comes to mind). Emefiele must go too, same with that dolt who calls himself the junior minister of petroleum.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by africanjapan(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Worry about what will happen to igbos. Python dance is just a top of the iceberg.

"Police go slap ur face u go de look like dundie
Soldier go whip ur ynash u go de look like mumu"
In felas voice grin grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Smarkie: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
i doubt if apc can stand together come 2019.i can see a mass defection looming in the party
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by africanjapan(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
My son konoplyaka we are in the poo together so dnt smile as if poo dnt stink i am typing frm Darkness aft spending 2hrs on petrol que. We have now created a wassap forum " where is petrol" so stop acting like a libian deportee
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Castanea(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
venacom:

"...a clique of primitive loyalists whose visions appear concocted from the philosophies of Stone Age native Doctor."

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/buhari-made-tinubu-mockery-every-pepper-soup-joint-apc-chieftain-ogbonnia/amp/

What a superb description of the cabal! There can no better way to describe Attorney General, Chief of Staff, DG SSS, and other members of the cabal. Their politics is very crude and ancient.

Thanks to the writer for his accurate choice and arrangement of adjectives.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by profmallor: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
if Buhari had taken the likes of Tinubu and Tompolo first as friends, he would have learnt the street smartness required to take this nation forward, but no he strangely believes that only members of his inner caucus have the ability to think or make any meaning full progress to Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
What a piece ; you left out the betrayal of the boys he brought to power: the fasholas the fayemis the amosuns n Co. Listen the latter they said shall be greater than the former. Only one thing can save Asiwaju from more embarrassment : To speak the truth in favour of the nation n her nationals from now to 2019.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Tecno66: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
When next you hear change, dont assume. Ask whether it is positive or negative. Meanwhile PDP have done their congress. Let APC do theirs. Make them no fear.
Icecomrade:

APC members and Supporters can only come here or any other platform to deny this fact. They keep acting in denial.
Ardent political analysts already knows the real truth.

The Crisis in APC is like a Time Bomb ticking so fast.

This bomb is only waiting to explode during or after their National Congress which is expected to clearly align and define power control within the party.

That's the reason why they have avoided any mention of National Congress like pest.

Its easy for anyone of them to criticize PDP National Congress but theirs would be worse. They cant dodge forever.

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by big3boy: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
and d stupid clown is beggin ppl to like that bmb again
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Donlino123(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Bro how old are you? you talk like a Child sorry to say, and am not Igbo am Ijaw!
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
AND IN SUMMARY...?
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Splashme: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
And Tinubu is going back for another round of humiliation so he can now be the Butts of joke at Mai Shayi and Indomie joints grin grin..

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by remedick: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
greiboy:
The man made a lot of good points, but majority of Nigerians at this moment are not a fan of Tinubu or Buhari's administration. I believe they both need each other though

Tinubu's political dynasty in the south west is under serious threat because of its association with a failed Buhari's administration. it is also under threat because of the failure of some of the Apc governors and other government officials in the southwest.

Therefore, I believe Tinubu has no option at this moment than to support a Buhari and hope the national influence of the party helps him maintain his base in the southwest.

he should have chosen another Northerner.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
remedick:
he should have chosen another Northerner.
maybe
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that Tinubu is another
dumb head a slave to the
Northerners, @he will still be used
And dumb into the lagoon. Northerners will finetune Tinubu, then he will finetune the Yorubaaas grin grin grin grin
Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! How many times i call u Receive sence in Jesus Name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Liberator007:
Honestly, I am a Yoruba guy and it pains me when I still see Yorubas as pawn in the hands of the feudalists.
Then we are on the page as am also sick of Hausa - Fulani ruling this country

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by stjudas(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Then we are on the page as am also sick of Hausa - Fulani ruling this country

So who do you want to rule the country? The Igbos you hate so much or the GEJs you humiliated out of power for your slave master. Oh! Maybe the Yorubas should rule forever.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Krucifax(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Daviddson:
What sort of politics do we want to be practising in Nigeria? So, because Tinubu supported Buhari (was he the only one and are we running a banana Republic?), Buhari should give him an office in Asorock? If Buhari had given him more concession in terms of bringing in more of Tinubu's appointees, we'd have still complained that Tinubu has pocketed him!

Don't be so naive. Tinubu was the key mastermind in Buhari's election. Key not because Buhari had the credentials for being a democratic messiah but because Tinubu himself had designs for the presidency itself. He was first thwarted at the Vice President position which he clamoured for. He was denied on the basis of a Muslim-muslim ticket not being good for Nigeria.Then he was thwarted again in the House of Senate where many of his favoured proxies did not make the cut due to being check mated by Bukola Saraki. His humiliation continued when the Northern caucus moved into Aso Rock then quietly surrounded Buhari and ensured that nepotism took full reign in Nigeria. Tinubu the former mastermind of the whole party was reduced to a visiting member.
Even political elders in the South West and Afenifere have already said this.
Tinubu was used and given nothing in return. This is politics and Tinubu's plans have been laid to waste by the clever scheming of the Daura Gang who actually run Nigeria's political apparatus currently. 2019 loading.

Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me