Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Huddah Monroe Reveals She Only F*cks Kings And Presidents. See Her Reason! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Reveals She Only F*cks Kings And Presidents. See Her Reason! (650 Views)

I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Reveals She Only F*cks Kings And Presidents. See Her Reason! by adeyemihassan: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Former BBA housemate, Huddah Monroe has taken to her snapchat to reveal why she only f*cks kings and presidents.

According to her, they will not release her sex tape because they would have something to loose too.

She shared these in reaction to Blac Chyna's sex tape which was leaked recently.
See the rest of what she wrote @ http://www.ritalori.com/huddah-monroe-reveals-fcks-kings-presidents-see-reason/

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Music Billboard Hot 10 Powered By Unilagmusicdotcom And Unilag Fm / Did Teddy A Have Sex With Bam Bam On Her Period? #bbnaija / Illicit Contents : Tanzania Bans Diamond Platnumz Hit Song Waka Feat Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.