Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61781 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jaybros: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
please someone help me with rene's email.i have not gotten any email from them since after the tests. neither on demand video nor regret mail please send me his email through ojimpaul@gmail.com
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by AlienRobot: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
For past questions and answers on
1. Numerical Reasonings
2. Abstract Reasonings
3. Verbal Reasonings
And a compressive GMAT
Chat us up on

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egoakolam(f): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please those of you that attended the business games, how did it go and did they say any thing about second batch?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jaybros: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
well..i guess such is life...its a competition after all...so upon all my many pleas, no one could send me the email...its really unfair...
jaybros:
please someone help me with rene's email.i have not gotten any email from them since after the tests. neither on demand video nor regret mail please send me his email through ojimpaul@gmail.com
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
egoakolam:
Please those of you that attended the business games, how did it go and did they say any thing about second batch?
It's better experienced than explained. After the whole exercise, I came to the realization I want to be a marketer. Lol.. smiley
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egoakolam(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Was there another business games the following day? I'm not interested on the experience per say, i want to know if I should forget about the recruitment or keep hoping to hear from them.
theAccountant:

It's better experienced than explained. After the whole exercise, I came to the realization I want to be a marketer. Lol.. smiley
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egoakolam(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
All the best!
theAccountant post=:

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by KingLolu: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Did they say anything about another batch?

theAccountant:

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
KingLolu:
Did they say anything about another batch?

There was a second batch on 13th July.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
egoakolam:
Was there another business games the following day? I'm not interested on the experience per say, i want to know if I should forget about the recruitment or keep hoping to hear from them.
Yes there wqs
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egoakolam(f): 2:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok, thanks
theAccountant:

Yes there wqs
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mbukun: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Please how long after submission of the video interview did you guys get an invite for the business games?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Congratulations to all those who made it to the final stage...
For those that got love letters, Keep on doing your thing and you'd bexcel in all you do... All the best everyone
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by wo1F(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
theAccountant:
Congratulations to all those who made it to the final stage...
For those that got love letters, Keep on doing your thing and you'd bexcel in all you do... All the best everyone

Where you successful?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ObiToks77: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Still haven't heard any news since the video interview sadly. Anyone know any status on that? Or are the chances of getting to the games zero now?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Tonymansupanova(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Well I guess I'll try again next year. God keep us alive. Amen.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello house, please did anyone get a call from René recently?
She called on Friday buh the oyibo accent coupled with bad network threw me off balance and I couldn't make a thing out of what she said asides her name nd ab-inbev.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ha! And you didn't call back?

Two of my friends were invited to SA after calls from her same Friday. Better go and get ready your passport if you don't have it... Unless they also call to notify unsuccessful candidates.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ObiToks77: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
I'm guessing they went through to the business games too right?
Obi411:
Ha! And you didn't call back?

Two of my friends were invited to SA after calls from her same Friday. Better go and get ready your passport if you don't have it... Unless they also call to notify unsuccessful candidates.

I wish you luck.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Tonymansupanova(m): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Is this open again yet?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by souljar(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wow... Cudnt make it to the business games... So i wad this close.
Anyway, they're here again. How do people even start a thread here? �
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hausadreturn(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
souljar:
Wow... Cudnt make it to the business games... So i wad this close.
Anyway, they're here again. How do people even start a thread here? �
It's somehow to see that after one year, no one was able to say whether or not they got the job.
13 pages and nothing to that effect. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by souljar(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
hausadreturn:
It's somehow to see that after one year, no one was able to say whether or not they got the job.
13 pages and nothing to that effect. undecided
Yeah ive come to realise that it's a general thing here... Even when i got mine, i didn't report back. It's bad sha cry
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hausadreturn(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2019
souljar:

Yeah ive come to realise that it's a general thing here... Even when i got mine, i didn't report back. It's bad sha cry
You got the job?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by charliesyndrom: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Who have done the questionnaire that's supposed to last about 3 hours?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by souljar(m): 5:30am On Mar 22, 2019
hausadreturn:
You got the job?
No I'm referring to another job that i was in training for, that prevented me from attending the Business Games.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jkema: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2019
souljar:

I have; but, no feedback yet. Did you get feedback from them?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jkema: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Who have done the questionnaire that's supposed to last about 3 hours?

I have; but, no feedback yet. Did you get feedback from them?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
y7t6

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.