Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61702 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by charliesyndrom: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jkema:

I have; but, no feedback yet. Did you get feedback from them?
nah.. no feedback yet
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by PrestraphD(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
After you have screenshot all the questions. Dont worry we also have the concise pack. Mind you Ab inbev uses diff platform for recruiting this time around is odyssey quite diff from the former saville
dkjmoses:
We have the concised odyssess pack for AB InBev.

You can reach out to us on 07068883816.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by odi104: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Anyone heard back yet?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mbukun: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2019
did anyone get a mail from them?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MEERLEEQ: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
mbukun:
did anyone get a mail from them?
I just did. Next stage is psychometric.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by odi104: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

Wow, congrats. I haven't heard back from them
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by odi104: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

Was your email from odyssey?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by martinagoha: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
If you claim to have received a mail to progress to the next stage, do screenshot it n send it here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MEERLEEQ: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
martinagoha:
If you claim to have received a mail to progress to the next stage, do screenshot it n send it here. Thanks
claim? Wtf? You are not under duress to believe. I owe you nothing.

Damn!!

4 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by arshavineering(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
claim? Wtf? You are not under duress to believe. I owe you nothing.

Damn!!

mature response!!

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by GIGATT9(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by floratutu: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
GIGATT9:
Shey na proof unda de find abi

Wow
Congrats on moving to the next stage

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mbukun: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2019
I got a call not quite long from one of their representatives asking me to send an ID to the email address I first got but it refused to deliver, n I tried calling the number back, its giving me an automated response,,, anyone else experiencing this?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Faheezah1: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good evening, I am just starting the application process, please I need the odyssess starter pack for Ab Inbev and I'll also appreciate any useful tips and information regarding the application. Help a friend please, my mail is pweetyphai@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by dhorkerz: 3:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Please who knows if the application is still going through, the response I'm getting here is that the assessment link as expired... I need to know if this is a general thing or just from my end
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
I just got the mail for the next stage (psychometric) some hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
When did u write the game test?
Tifalf14:
I just got the mail for the next stage (psychometric) some hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Celuchy247: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2019
GIGATT9:
Shey na proof unda de find abi

Please have you done the psychometric test. What does it entail?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by odi104: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2019
i haven't gotten any mail and i thing its up to 1 month. don't know what is going on
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
14th March

Mike413:
When did u write the game test?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
wow, congrats
Tifalf14:
14th March

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jeumie: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Hi

Were you finally able to send your ID?

What was the next stage? More questions were added to your psycometry test? If yes, how was the test?

mbukun:
I got a call not quite long from one of their representatives asking me to send an ID to the email address I first got but it refused to deliver, n I tried calling the number back, its giving me an automated response,,, anyone else experiencing this?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Makanjuola89: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2019
I got this today

Hello XXXXXX

Please be aware that the AB InBev GMT Graduate recruitment process is ongoing. We are currently reviewing all applications and will send you feedback on the status of your application in the next few weeks. We thank you for your patience.

The entire process is outlined in more detail on our website, and you are welcome to go to http://abinbevafricagraduates.com to find out more.

Best regards,
AB InBev People Department
ABInBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ChikezieUche: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Makanjuola89:
I got this today

Hello XXXXXX

Please be aware that the AB InBev GMT Graduate recruitment process is ongoing. We are currently reviewing all applications and will send you feedback on the status of your application in the next few weeks. We thank you for your patience.

The entire process is outlined in more detail on our website, and you are welcome to go to http://abinbevafricagraduates.com to find out more.

Best regards,
ABInBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.

Did you try contacting them? I got the Same email from them as well. Hopefully something good comes along in a few days time.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Makanjuola89: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
ChikezieUche:

Did you try contacting them? I got the Same email from them as well. Hopefully something good comes along in a few days time.
No I didn't contact them
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Check well and you'll notice that this mail came exactly one month after your gamified assessment. The wrote on their website that you'll know if you're moving to the next stage one month after the gamified assessment.

So I'm guessing this is some sort of waitlist for those that haven't received success mails.

Makanjuola89:
I got this today

Hello XXXXXX

Best regards,
ABInBev

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Makanjuola89: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tifalf14:
Check well and you'll notice that this mail came exactly one month after your gamified assessment. The wrote on their website that you'll know if you're moving to the next stage one month after the gamified assessment.

So I'm guessing this is some sort of waitlist for those that haven't received success mails.

Really? Well I hope so
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ChikezieUche: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tifalf14:

It's not exactly a month after gamified assessment. It's to every one who applied and attempted the gamified assessment. I got my link on 18th of April and didn't attempt the assessment until the next day. Almost everyone I know who applied got it. It doesn't matter when they attempted the gamified assessment. A friend who did his less than 2 weeks ago got the mail.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Vinahh: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
mbukun:

I got that call as well today and the lady on the phone offered that I call it out to her or just call her back to read it to her but when I called back, an automated response said it was no longer office hours and I should call back or leave a message. I called one of the numbers in the psychometric test email and a lady picked up and told me that I can send the ID as a WhatsApp message to the person who called me earlier. Just checked now and that number isn’t on WhatsApp. Did you get any email asking for proof of identification?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
You are clearly not getting the message I was trying to put across. On thr Ab inbev website it says you will get a response latest by 1 month after your gamified assessment. Those that were successful in the gamified assessment have already received the link for psychometric and after psychometric you get a call from them. I have done this already.

I'm talking about those that haven't heard back from them over one month after the gamified assessment. My friend received an email exactly one month after she attempted the gamified assessment that she'll receive feedback soon. She said she's sure she didn't do well in the test. That's why I said I think its a waitlist... if they need more candidates they will invite more people for the psychometric assessment.

ChikezieUche:

It's not exactly a month after gamified assessment. It's to every one who applied and attempted the gamified assessment. I got my link on 18th of April and didn't attempt the assessment until the next day. Almost everyone I know who applied got it. It doesn't matter when they attempted the gamified assessment. A friend who did his less than 2 weeks ago got the mail.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Celuchy247: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Tifalf14:
You are clearly not getting the message I was trying to put across. On thr Ab inbev website it says you will get a response latest by 1 month after your gamified assessment. Those that were successful in the gamified assessment have already received the link for psychometric and after psychometric you get a call from them. I have done this already.

I'm talking about those that haven't heard back from them over one month after the gamified assessment. My friend received an email exactly one month after she attempted the gamified assessment that she'll receive feedback soon. She said she's sure she didn't do well in the test. That's why I said I think its a waitlist... if they need more candidates they will invite more people for the psychometric assessment.

Please have you gotten a feedback/mail after the 2nd psychometric test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.