Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61775 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2018
I can't rest o please I need link to the old forum
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hyzich(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
@hyczich put your Boi through after logic reasoning no mail can we chat 07035971339
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2018
MedellinCartel:

By mail, are you referring to the one that says congratulations on scaling through the cultural fit test?
No after logic reasoning
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ejiadepeps: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
MedellinCartel:

Can someone please clarify this?

Yes
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ibrahim94(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
morning to u all.
please I've a challenge oooooo, under d job function section WT should I put. I'm a fresh graduate.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Let me clear the air about some issues.
I did this recruitment process last year and even got to the semi final stage, which is the business games.

Now, you can only get two mails almost immediately after applying. First mail is to proceed to the questionnaire stage, second mail is for the aptitude test stage. Now, it's after this aptitude test stage that your CV and other stuff are going to be looked at and all. So, it's very impossible for someone to claim they got a success mail immediately after the aptitude test. The next mail that comes after the aptitude test is for the video interview and Good Bear exercise, and after that, comes the Business games, which happens to be the second to the last stage.

This is how it was last year, except they have changed their process, which I doubt.

AB Inbev wouldn't send congratulatory message without telling you about the next step.

Hope this helps.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by profem1(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Actually, not true.

BianoJay:
Let me clear the air about some issues.
I did this recruitment process last year and even got to the semi final stage, which is the business games.

Now, you can only get two mails almost immediately after applying. First mail is to proceed to the questionnaire stage, second mail is for the aptitude test stage. Now, it's after this aptitude test stage that your CV and other stuff are going to be looked at and all. So, it's very impossible for someone to claim they got a success mail immediately after the aptitude test. The next mail that comes after the aptitude test is for the video interview and Good Bear exercise, and after that, comes the Business games, which happens to be the second to the last stage.

This is how it was last year, except they have changed their process, which I doubt.

AB Inbev wouldn't send congratulatory message without telling you about the next step.

Hope this helps.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
profem1:
Actually, not true.

Such cases are perculiar.
Please go through the thread of last year.

I'm not here to argue....

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hyzich(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
BianoJay:

What do you mean by peculiar? Pls explain
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
BianoJay:

He is right bro

This process is different.

There was no work strength aptitude analysis last year.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hyzich(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Methinks receiving a congratulatory message for passing cultural fit test does not automatically mean you will be selected for the next stage(check previous thread). Our cvs, skills and your scores in the the assessment will be reviewed for the next stage and also "fast-finger rule also applies". Let's just keep praying that we'll get shortlisted for the next stage which i think is the online video demand.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2018
hyzich:

What do you mean by peculiar? Pls explain

During last year's application process, some people had issues with feedback. Some had issues with feedback after the culture fit test and others had issues with feedback after the logical test, and most people who had this delay in feedback never got any. Some resorted to reapplying with new emails...some never even got feedback after the video interview and simulation...

Those cases are perculiar. One should get access to the aptitude test after passing the cultural fit test, it's an automated process. Once your cultural fit test matches what they need, you're sent an email for the aptitude test.
This is how it was for me last year and this is how it still played out this year.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2018
hyzich:
Methinks receiving a congratulatory message for passing cultural fit does not automatically mean you will be selected for the next stage(check previous thread). Our cvs, skills and your scores in the the assessment will be reviewed for the next stage and also "fast-finger rule also applies". Let's just keep praying that we'll get shortlisted for the next stage which i think is the online video demand.
You are right though.
IMO, I believe they are just trying to thread carefully this time.

I was victim @bolded last year - they sent me a success mail and went mute afterwards

You need to see the way I rushed the logical and work strength tests grin
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2018
0wen2017:

He is right bro

This process is different.

There was no work strength aptitude analysis last year.

Different in the type of test? Yes, but in the recruitment process? I doubt. Other people had same issues last year.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hyzich(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2018
BianoJay:

During last year's application process, some people had issues with feedback. Some had issues with feedback after the culture fit test and others had issues with feedback after the logical test, and most people who had this delay in feedback never got any. Some resorted to reapplying with new emails...some never even got feedback after the video interview and simulation...

Those cases are perculiar. One should get access to the aptitude test after passing the cultural fit test, it's an automated process. Once your cultural fit test matches what they need, you're sent an email for the aptitude test.
This is how it was for me last year and this is how it still played out this year.

you get a congratulatory message after you have done the strengths and swift aptitude test or do you mean there is another test after all these?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
hyzich:

If you get a congratulatory message after you have done the strengths and swift aptitude test or do you mean there is another test after all these?

If your score, resume and other factors meet their criteria, you're going to get a congratulatory message in the coming weeks. And you will be required to do a video interview, and also a business simulation exercise, called the Good Bear exercise.

Note: all these come after the Swift test.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
BianoJay:

If your score, resume and other factors meet their criteria, you're going to get a congratulatory message in the coming weeks. And you will be required to do a video interview, and also a business simulation exercise, called the Good Bear exercise.
Did you get a congratulatory mail after your 2nd stage?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
0wen2017:

Did you get a congratulatory mail after your 2nd stage?

No. No one is getting a mail right away. It is after the second stage that your resume will be reviewed and all, so, it takes time, like two weeks or more.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
BianoJay:

No. No one is getting a mail right away. It is after the second stage that your resume will be reviewed and all, so, it takes time, like two weeks or more.
If this is not a success mail, I wonder what is

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
0wen2017:

You are getting things mixed up, bro.
Cultural fit test congratulatory message comes almost immediately after completion, what I'm talking about is congratulatory message for the logical reasoning test.

Please check out the attached image on my first post or so for clarification.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
MedellinCartel:

Exactly what I have been trying to say. Are you guys talking of a congratulatory mail on cultural fit test or one that says congratulations on logical test

I'm talking about the congratulatory message after logical test, but he is referring to cultural fit test.

What people do not understand is that the cultural fit test is just a prerequisite to take the logical test.

No one can claim to have received congratulatory message after the logical test, except such a person took the test not less than two weeks ago.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MKKO: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
PLEASE my pple, i want to fill the 1st questionnaire and i dont want to fail it, any tips will be highly appreciated. or send me a mail. mkkokoye@gmail.com. i have just today.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by cattysmilez: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
BianoJay:

I'm talking about the congratulatory message after logical test, but he is referring to cultural fit test.

What people do not understand is that the cultural fit test is just a prerequisite to take the logical test.

No one can claim to have received congratulatory message after the logical test, except such a person took the test not less than two weeks ago.

I can only explain with my experience thus far.

I applied saturday night / sunday morning and I was invited to fill an online assessment form.
Like 1 minute after I finished, i got a congratulatory mail to take another assessment - the swift test (verbal, numerical, abstract) and behavioral test which I took immediately.

Like 2 minutes after I finished, I got another congratulatory message that I was successful at the "Cultural fit assessment" and my application would be reviewed and if I am a good fit, I would be contacted for the next step.

A sample of the message has already been appended by some other person
So I think the logical test done last year is what is called the swift test in our case.

Best of luck to everyone including myself

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
cattysmilez:

I can only explain with my experience thus far.

I applied saturday night / sunday morning and I was invited to fill an online assessment form.
Like 1 minute after I finished, i got a congratulatory mail to take another assessment - the swift test (verbal, numerical, abstract) and behavioral test which I took immediately.

Like 2 minutes after I finished, I got another congratulatory message that I was successful at the "Cultural fit assessment" and my application would be reviewed and if I am a good fit, I would be contacted for the next step.

A sample of the message has already been appended by some other person
So I think the logical test done last year is what is called the swift test in our case.

Best of luck to everyone including myself

I can say yes to the bolded.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by prestige4uc: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
0wen2017:
it is my dear. some of us never even get since after the test.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Maccapele: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2018
BianoJay:

You are getting things mixed up, bro.
Cultural fit test congratulatory message comes almost immediately after completion, what I'm talking about is congratulatory message for the logical reasoning test.

Please check out the attached image on my first post or so for clarification.

Please @BianoJay n nairalanders I did the second assessment which is Swift aptitude and strength, but no email response after it.. Will it come later ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.