Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61496 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Maccapele: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2018
or is it advisable to reapply with a different link ?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Yungruffmusic(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Please I am in need of a blogger who can drive large traffic to the site through great social media influence like Facebook groups and others.

The payment would be based on how much you are able to generate to the Adsense and you will be paid on the 22 of every month.

The platform is blogger so I need only serious people. If interested, please call me on 09069594912
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Maccapele:

Please @BianoJay n nairalanders I did the second assessment which is Swift aptitude and strength, but no email response after it.. Will it come later ?

The mail which comes after the the aptitude test takes time.... between two to three weeks, no reason to panick yet.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by cattysmilez: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2018
BianoJay:

The mail which comes after the the aptitude test takes time.... between two to three weeks, so reason to panick yet.

I got mine like 1 minute after I wrote the swift test
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2018
cattysmilez:

There is no need to debate further ma'am - let's wait and see.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2018
cattysmilez:

What was the content of the mail?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by cattysmilez: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
BianoJay:

What was the content of the mail?

There are two mails already in the previous page, one is for the first behavioural part and the other is after completing the swift test
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
cattysmilez:

There are two mails already in the previous page, one is for the first behavioural part and the other is after completing the swift test

Anyone who got a mail did so for the cultural fit test, even if you got the mail after the Swift test. No one is getting a congratulatory message just immediately after the Swift test.

Logically, how possible is that? Don't we understand that our Cvs and other information provided during application are going to be reviewed alongside our Swift test and work strength results? Do we know the number of people who did the test? So, how remotely possible is it that someone would get a congratulatory message just minutes after the tests?

I have attached the recruitment process from their website. Not going back and forth on this again.

People should try and read through the webpage of a company and understand their recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by cattysmilez: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
BianoJay:

Anyone who got a mail did so for the cultural fit test, even if you got the mail after the Swift test. No one is getting a congratulatory message just immediately after the Swift test.

Logically, how possible is that? Don't we understand that our Cvs and other information provided during application are going to be reviewed alongside our Swift test and work strength results? Do we know the number of people who did the test? So, how remotely possible is it that someone would get a congratulatory message just minutes after the tests?

I have attached the recruitment process from their website. Not going back and forth on this again.

People should try and read through the webpage of a company and understand their recruitment process.

Like I earlier said in the previous page, the message is saying you were successful in that stage and now your cv would be reviewed, if it is a good fit, the next stage would be communicated to you.

I never said it was a mail that gave you a definite assurance of getting into the next stage. All I said was that there was a mail after the completion of the swift test

Anyway, I wish us all the best

4 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by L0rdRahl: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
My Application to test has been confusing.

1. I did the online questionnaire for GMT 2018 last night, and was immediately sent two emails to take the test (Someone here mentioned facing this too). One of the email was for GMT 2018 and the other for AB inBev Technical Graduate programme. I applied for the technical graduate programme last year and got no feedback after taking the online questionnaire. Then I applied for Global Management Programme this year. I Don't understand why I a getting email for the Technical programme and GMT.

2. So decided to continue with the recent application for GMT 2018, took the swift analysis aptitude and work strength test Just now and I got the following replay immediately I was done.

Hello *****,

Congratulations! You have passed the Logical Reasoning Test for the Technical Graduate Programme - Nigeria.

During the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps.

We thank you for your interest in AB InBev.

Thank you,

AB InBev People Department

AB InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply..

Best regards,
AB InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.

NOTE: The email is congratulatory for the logical reasoning test for Technical Graduate Programme -Nigeria but I took the test by clicking the Link in the GMT 2018 Email sent to me while ignoring the email for the technical graduate programme sent to me.

I am confused o, DO I still take the logical reasoning test through the link in the technical graduate programme?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
L0rdRahl:

1. I did the online questionnaire for GMT 2018 last night, and was immediately sent two emails to take the test (Someone here mentioned facing this too). One of the email was for GMT 2018 and the other for AB inBev Technical Graduate programme. I applied for the technical graduate programme last year and got no feedback after taking the online questionnaire. Then I applied for Global Management Programme this year. I Don't understand why I a getting email for the Technical programme and GMT.

2. So decided to continue with the recent application for GMT 2018, took the swift analysis aptitude and work strength test Just now and I got the following replay immediately I was done.

Hello *****,

Congratulations! You have passed the Logical Reasoning Test for the Technical Graduate Programme - Nigeria.

During the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps.

Thank you,

AB InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply..

Best regards,
AB InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.

NOTE: The email is congratulatory for the logical reasoning test for Technical Graduate Programme -Nigeria but I took the test by clicking the Link in the GMT 2018 Email sent to me while ignoring the email for the technical graduate programme sent to me.

I am confused o, DO I still take the logical reasoning test through the link in the technical graduate programme?

Lol. Ladies and gentlemen, this one is strong.

Anyway, I also reached the "Congratulations on cultural fit..." mail after the work strength assessment though. All the best guys.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by L0rdRahl: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Johnzzy:

Lol. Ladies and gentlemen, this one is strong.

Anyway, I also reached the "Congratulations on cultural fit..." mail after the work strength assessment though. All the best guys.

Funny enough, I didn't even get this "congratulations on cultural fit..." email
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
L0rdRahl:

Funny enough, I didn't even get this "congratulations on cultural fit..." email
Even stronger. Hahaha.

Maybe this is where the "peculiarity" someone mentioned earlier, comes into play.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Kenny619: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2018
L0rdRahl:

Hello *****,

Thank you,

AB InBev

Best regards,
AB InBev

Yea. I feel better knowing i’m not alone on this. I’ve completed a total of 3 tests after which i got a similar mail.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by L0rdRahl: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Kenny619:

Yea. I feel better knowing i’m not alone on this. I’ve completed a total of 3 tests after which i got a similar mail.

Just did the test and got the congratulations on passing the cultural fit test email. That's 3 tests taken now
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mehn, just noticed I hadn't done the Logical Reasoning Test.

Did it now, and within 5 minutes got a congratulatory email.

Nice. What next guys?

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
BianoJay:

I'm talking about the congratulatory message after logical test, but he is referring to cultural fit test.

What people do not understand is that the cultural fit test is just a prerequisite to take the logical test.

No one can claim to have received congratulatory message after the logical test, except such a person took the test not less than two weeks ago.

Just got success mail for the logical test though.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Johnzzy:

Just got success mail for the logical test though.

Congratulations.

When did you write the test and did they tell you the next step?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Johnzzy:
Mehn, just noticed I hadn't done the Logical Reasoning Test.

Did it now, and within 5 minutes got a congratulatory email.

Nice. What next guys?

Start prepping for the next stage - because you will be competing with the best of the best brains going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
BianoJay:

Congratulations.

When did you write the test and did they tell you the next step?

Thanks a lot bro.

Finished writing the test around 12:47pm and got the congratulatory mail by 12:55pm on the dot.

A snippet of the mail goes: "...during the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps". So I guess that 'answers' your "tell you the next step" enquiry.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
0wen2017:

Start prepping for the next stage - because you will be competing with the best of the best brains going forward.

Thanks bro. Will do.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BianoJay(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Johnzzy:

Thanks a lot bro.

Finished writing the test around 12:47pm and got the congratulatory mail by 12:55pm on the dot.

A snippet of the mail goes: "...during the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps". So I guess that 'answers' your "tell you the next step" enquiry.

That's okay..

You have one more crucial huddle to overcome. Wish you success in advance.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
aimmoney9:

For stage two sample questions for practice not the exact but similar one you will see
Please if this material was helpful let me know
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=aimmoney9 post=65367097][/quote]
Please if this material was helpful let me know
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=aimmoney9 post=65479365]
Please if this material was helpful let me know[/quote
Have you received feedback from the 2nd test?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Piuscharity:

I have, it consisted of aptitude test and work strength test, tho I haven't goten fit back from them, please has anyone who did the second test gotten fit back?
Have you gotten feedback from the second assessment?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Lord rahl so Wat did you do differently that got you the mail.
Meanwhile for those getting congratulations on technical trainee it's quite obvious the system is malfunctioning because that vacancy haven't been announced yet. So it follows every rationale that something is wrong somewhere
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Iammoney did you apply again

I can see you pipo don't want to epp somebody OK oo
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by L0rdRahl: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dokore:
Lord rahl so Wat did you do differently that got you the mail.
Meanwhile for those getting congratulations on technical trainee it's quite obvious the system is malfunctioning because that vacancy haven't been announced yet. So it follows every rationale that something is wrong somewhere

Nothing. When I Logged in to the assessment platform, there were 2 swift analysis and 1 work strength test. I took the first swift analysis and the work strength test and got the technical trainee email. I later took the 2nd swift analysis and got the cultural test email.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ZUBIZUBI: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
L0rdRahl:

Hello *****,

Thank you,

AB InBev

Best regards,
AB InBev

Aaaaaaaah.... Your village people are sleeping... This is a good one!
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dokore:
Iammoney did you apply again

I can see you pipo don't want to epp somebody OK oo
I have reapplied, y'all that failed can reapply and take your tests again, just make sure u use a different email from d one u used d last tym if not it won't work. Plus d deadline for d application is NOT SPECIFIED so u ve all d tym u need to reapply as many times as u want but just try to make sure u try and finish d assessments diz march coz I GUESS datz when d application deadline could end........enjoy those that failed even d first stage u all ve many second chances......
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Piuscharity:

The first test I did, I got feedback immediately, dunno why the second is taking long, am hopeful tho.
Reapply with a different email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.