Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? (1258 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / “avoid Dating Women Who Constantly Post Their Photos Online” – Relationship Expt / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' (2) (3) (4)

Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by cuteguy123(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
So ladies and gentlemen, drop your comments below! Like warri people say "As e dey hot" cheesy

can you be in a long distance online relationship without meeting the person physically?

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by greatnaija01: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
yes o its called

E-DATING and it can lead to E-MARRIAGE with an E-CERTIFICATE, then they may also have CYBER-SEX.

well from your warri peeps- as E they hot.

cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen, drop your comments below! Like warri people say "As e dey hot" cheesy

can you be in a long distance online relationship without meeting the person physically?
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Dpiano(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yes...me right now
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
No it is hardly possible to build anything serious without seeing each other

Yes, it is very likely to develop interest, but sometimes interest can lead to disappointments

Physical appearance and appraisal is one of the most important pillars of romantic relationships.

it will give both partners the opportunity to assess each other.

Pictures, voice notes and Skype cannot really do the trick.

For example, you can't really get to know the character of a person through those internet platforms because it's hard enough to decode people's character in a real life scenario

So it is highly advisable that before genuine relationship can be established, effort must be made to meet each other in real life

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
You'll have to meet the person at one point.

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by donstan18: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
cuteguy123:

What kind of relationship do you mean?
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by cuteguy123(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

What kind of relationship do you mean?

Normal bf and gf
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by donstan18: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
cuteguy123:

Normal bf and gf
Church...Bf Affectionate and romantic...Bf Mere...Bf
Which one?
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by thanki410(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
It can happen nw... Me that is dating RIHANNA , i am not faithfully?
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by fancy4eve(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
y not, wen money is involve....cus person no go dey chop stories
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by SIaye: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ can you do this? cheesy
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by MhizAJ(f): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:
MhizAJ can you do this? cheesy

Based on logistics if he has 30 billion in the akant...I can grin

But on a more serious note i can't be in that kinda relationship except we have plans to meet physically as the relationship progresses

So you were insulting me on that other thread abi cheesy

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
Cyberbullying is a relationship too.
So,I will say yes. I'm currently in one with Espada10.
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Espada10: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Cyberbullying is a relationship too.
So,I will say yes. I'm currently in one with Espada10.
Attention -seeker..mtcweew

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2018
no
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by SIaye: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

Based on logistics if he has 30 billion in the akant...I can grin

But on a more serious note i can't be in that kinda relationship except we have plans to meet physically as the relationship progresses

So you were insulting me on that other thread abicheesy

Yes na because You were talking like all those agbero girls

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by marvin906(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
yes buh there's nothing concrete in that relationship
until both of you see face to face..
i kinda like it especially if shes somewhere far from me..
is exiciting sha especially the first day you guys meet grin grin
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by MhizAJ(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

Yes na because You were talking like all those agbero girls

Haahaaaahaaa

Wetin i be before nah? grin cheesy
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by Opentokwowledge: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
If she's sending nudes, why not? My gallery even needs fresh updates sad
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by bobokeshington: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
To hell with online relationship....
Just imagine say we wan fvck each other now, Se na online we go dey do am ni??
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by SIaye: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

Haahaaaahaaa

Wetin i be before nah? grin cheesy

Classy chick when make sense cheesy

Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by MhizAJ(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

Classy chick when make sense cheesy

Na xo grin grin
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by nolanpatt33: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2018

most young boys are in a relationship with some one they never met that is if you know what I meangrin

some dy date lyk 5-9 old ugly British women wen dem never see 4 realyf and every good...

so the answer to your question is YES AND YES
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by SIaye: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

Na xo grin grin

Yes my love. But with that your comment afraid is holding me from proposing to you because I don't think you will take care of me and spoil me like I would do to you. Know it's suppose to be 50-50 thing. I don't want to fall Inlove with a wrong lady undecided
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
the type of long distance relationship depends...why wont i meet the person physically....no opposite sex relationship that will not lead to meeting each other...except its just facebook or twitter follwers you are talking about....
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
the type of long distance relationship depends...why wont i meet the person physically....no opposite sex relationship that will not lead to meeting each other...except its just facebook or twitter followers you are talking about....
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by MhizAJ(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

Yes my love. But with that your comment afraid is holding me from proposing to you because I don't think you will take care of me and spoil me like I would do to you. Know it's suppose to be 50-50 thing. I don't want to fall Inlove with a wrong lady undecided

In other words you think i'm not right for you ryte? cheesy

Don't judge people by what they post on here
Re: Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? by SIaye: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

In other words you think i'm not right for you ryte? cheesy

Don't judge people by what they post on here

Is true sha.

Oya shoot me mail @ ziraalison@gmail.com wink

Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase / Bit Confused, Advice Needed / Girls Are Wicked Chai!!