Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (36366 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Innov8ve1: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2017 finalist, Tboss posted on her Instagram timeline that she attended church service together with Kemen this last Sunday.

According to Tboss who was the 2nd runner-up of the show, coincidentally, the pastor at the church preached about forgiveness and she used the medium to mention to her fans that she has finally gotten over the saga in the Big Brother Naija house that led to the Kemen’s disqualification during the show in 2017.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

“#throwback to last Sunday when we went to church and coincidentally listened to an amazing sermon on #forgiveness. To forgive is to release a prisoner ONLY to discover that the prisoner was You! Don’t become a hostage to your past- it is time to move on. @kemen_fitness we should have a repeat, I’m thinking maybe white soup or Afang this time around #richintheword #friends #icelebrateyou”

http://www.naijadailyfeed.com/bbnaija-tboss-preaches-forgiveness-after-attending-church-with-kemen/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by veli1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
She has forgiven him, time 4 semen abi kemen to fvckgive her. Btw wat is my kwansign lipsrsealed

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
veli1:
She has forgiven him, time 4 semen abi kemen to fvckgive her. Btw wat is my kwansign lipsrsealed
4kgiveness is the key because it leads to seamen grin grin grin grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by veli1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
SOFTENGR:
na soo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Papiikush: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
They probably had sex after church service.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
They probably had sex after church service.
Blood of Zach.

Papi why why why.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Papiikush: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Blood of Zach.

Papi why why why.
grin grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
see kemen lips like lasisielenu own....kemen lips sef no need Snapchat to surpass lasisi own

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is this not the same girl that said she can squander 45m in one week?

Wetin kuku consign me self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Meajor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tboss game boss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Eazi1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
very soon we will av thread lyke Tboss finally kiss......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

Forgiveness for what?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thats good o. Its easy to forgive but not forget.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by buffalowings4: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
M
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
which kind news bi dis nah?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by kolafolabi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Forgiveness is the key

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by jaksmillioniar: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
prostitude
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by thirstyBouya: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please Vote for me as i contest for the Miss Pretty Face Lagos!..Vote profile 8 on Facebook ...(Niniola Coker) Thanks!
http://4waysmed..com/?link=SJzHA@/0a96c9017d1d3333819d6de984418816/fcb/en/?i=2668306&i=2668306
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by samyyoung1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

Irrelevancy dey pepper dem gang

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by babatee1985(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't think both of them are gainfully employed. They always have time for show off

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Odobaone: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Enough of this she and Kemen talk abeg. Every time she talk for media she go mention Kemen like say na saint she be.

Wetin Ubi Franklin Wife(ves) go talk about her?

Abeg make I go give my little cute daughter her deserved attention

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by zidek(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
two of them looks good, they should just marry!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
after the church service nkohmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by chyckxx(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Baba don comfortably chop the kpomo last last. smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by IME1: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
That's the way- forgiveness

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by myettiallah: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
veli1:
SOFTENGR:

Loool..
Crazy dudes cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fake news

WHY NIGERIA IS UNLIKELY TO GET BETTER: Merit does not count in our choices. We would rather exalt and extol mediocrity and tribalism.
■Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme
- B.Sc. Architecture
- M.Sc Urban Planning
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.A. History
- B.A. Philosophy
- LL.B Hons, BL
- PhD Architecture, etc.
●Vice to a Grade Two Teacher

■Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo
- LL.B. Law
- LL.M. Law
- PhD Law
- Professor of Law
- Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN
●Vice to a School Cert. searcher

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
thirstyBouya:
Please Vote for me as i contest for the Miss Pretty Face Lagos!..Vote profile 8 on Facebook ...(Niniola Coker) Thanks!
http://4waysmed..com/?link=SJzHA@/0a96c9017d1d3333819d6de984418816/fcb/en/?i=2668306&i=2668306
but you too worwor now

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.