Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (46517 Views)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Bobby808: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
DrPlato:
Tinubu must be high on something to think he can rescue APC.

APC is going down and they must get to d bottom cos that's their place.
How can you take away the peace and serenity in this country and expect to have peace.
You will all scatter no matter d effort you put in.
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!
amen

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by jamaicabakare(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cornel101:
Hahaha... Why did tinubu not copy saraki?coward

Shebi nah ur uncle be Senate president
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by mastermaestro(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
rxmusa:
We hope they'll keep their differences aside and settle so as to work hand in hand in seeing the re-election of our God-sent Messiah- President Buhari

Prophet of Doom! Your prophecy shall not come to pass

I love that quote by Obama. Many followers do not know that when something goes wrong with a leader, it surely will affect them negatively.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by farolee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Pepper soup joint tinubu�

You will be remembered in history as the man who helped installed a bloodsucking illiterate dullard to power..
That's the only achievement we remember for nw Mr use and dump..

What is your definition of an illiterate?

Let me remind you we are where as country ,because of your educated illustrate...............It takes a thinker to unravel.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by misgab: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

You will be remembered in history as the man who helped installed a bloodsucking illiterate dullard to power..
thank you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by bobnatlo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Now I understand y the party is like this

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Okoyeebos: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tinubu was sent on a fool's errand but he's going about it very intelligently.

Tinubu is not going round to reconcile anyone but going around looking for scapegoats to heap the blame on. The scapegoats would be the ones to sabotage the APC from inside.

Also, I suspect Tinubu would ask Buhari to organise a party convention to know those loyal to Buhari before entering the elections. It's at the convention Oyegun would be removed from his post, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Lamido and Co being wash Buhari publicly. Also, the Court cases and political disputes that would sink APC would originate from that convention.

Buhari can not cause fight everywhere and expect others to help him. They've spoon-fed him enough.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by WisdomFlakes: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Tinubu was sent on a fool's errand but he's going about it very intelligently.

Tinubu is not going round to reconcile anyone but going around looking for scapegoats to heap the blame on. The scapegoats would be the ones to sabotage the APC from inside.

Buhari can not cause fight everywhere and expect others to help him. They've spoon-fed him enough.

I think you are correct. Buhari himself is the major cause of the division within the party, which started as a ploy to check the same Tinubu's influence. Tinubu cannot perform any magic at this point because the divisions have become too entrenched. To make matters worse, Oyegun has not been happy about the so-called assignment because he sees it as an indictment on his leadership failures. Buhari himself is to blame.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by LordAdam16: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Aswear, I dey enjoy this season film.

It's like RM v PSG for a Barca supporter.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by hypnotic(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
you see why some companies never go global no matter how much you convince them? if tinubu locked South West without going national, this would not be happening. Oyegun to Tinubu, this is is low

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Charly68: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
I thought Oyegun should be wiser than this,why sabotaging the efforts of somebody mandated to unite a disunited family..he has gone to create another political wahala in Kogi state..
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Many internal wrangling in APC.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cornel101:

Are you a dullard

He did! Go and read the post again.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by olajizz01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
A whole Jagaban has been turned to Bagajan shocked

Baba has little influence he now has to use the media to pass a message across grin

I don't care about the political inclination of that, but the Yorubas need to bond with the other Southern members of this Union, so we can challenge this Northern monopoly, their marriage with the North is a use and dump situation cheesy

And they never learn
Did i here SW should bond with the other southern regions,what was the result of our last bond during the regime of your ogogoro sipping son?desastrous.SW isnt intend to bond with other regions be it south or north because u are all useless,bloody traitors whose nepotism runs in your DNA.But the worst of this present govt is the best of your ogogoro son regime to we SW.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by doctokwus: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
The will all crumble as long as they plan to field that diabolic assignment from hell called Buhari
Tinubu is a fool,seeking every opportunity to be relevant when in essence he is now as irrelevant as a piece of tissue.
His being assigned a reconciliation job is non constitutional as per APC constitution,so Oyegun still has the legal authority to carry out duties and take decisions as party chairman,even if it's for selfish purposes.
Just because Tinubu has always thrived on illegalities and imposition,he now has the illusion that his presidential mandate should supercede that of the party chairman!
What a delusion.Tinubu is as deluded as the cattle rearer that sits in Aso Rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
tiredoflife:
Smh
I pity afonjas

They are the tissue paper of the fulanis

Says someone who is tiredoflife.

Pig from the yeast about to end it all in frustration.

SMH
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by femeritus: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cornel101:

Read the report again and read your comment. Is Saraki no longer the Senate President?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
A whole Jagaban has been turned to Bagajan shocked

Baba has little influence he now has to use the media to pass a message across grin

I don't care about the political inclination of that, but the Yorubas need to bond with the other Southern members of this Union, so we can challenge this Northern monopoly, their marriage with the North is a use and dump situation cheesy

And they never learn

Don't be a dullard!

The best we got under GEJ was Minister of Agriculture.

Now compare with the present regime and apologize for trying to be mischievous albeit foolishly.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Wantam: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
So the Chairman should not perform his duties again? Haba Oga Jagaba we respect you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Lipscomb(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fake news
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Daboomb: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Sharrap joor!

Buhari was, though errorneously, instaledl by majority of Nigerian voters.
Dont blame it on Tinubu afterall, he has ONLY ONE PVC, like me and you.

But Tinubu needs to undertsand that Buhari is a sinking ship, a deadi-bodi (respects to Fela Anikulapo kuti) and no fly should follow it into the grave. Tinubu needs to think beyond his own personal self-greed otherwise, he will go into history as a nobody.

Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari in 2015, come 2019, majority of Nigerians will REJECT Buhari at the Polls because he has failed Nigerians, overall.
He has shown that he is clanish, nepotistic and does not value the life of other Nigerians, except that of his blood sucking Fulani-terrorist herdsmen.
He also fights corruption with his mouth, while his closest aids and friends are looting the nation to extinction.
He supports and re-instates looters and corrupt elements and gives them tacit support.
All our security outfits, are for the first time in the history of this country, being headed by people of his clan.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by katoto: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari shouldn't have assigned this reconciliation to Tinubu.It falls under the jurisdiction of Oyegun. Buhari is undermining Oyegun as party chairman.Tinubu should have worked together with Oyegun according him respect rather than going the whole hog himself. Glory-seeking dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Cannonleo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
rxmusa:
We hope they'll keep their differences aside and settle so as to work hand in hand in seeing the re-election of our God-sent Messiah- President Buhari

Prophet of Doom! Your prophecy shall not come to pass
your second quote only works when the president no matter how veiled he is, keeps to the tenents of his promises and performs credible actions that show the supremacy of the state.

He has failed in every aspects including his perceived strenghts that even constructive criticism is ashamed of him

He deserves all he is getting
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Sagay212: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Useless greedy old men. That's why their families are dying one after the other...evil people
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Watch the pig-iboes rush in here with their dīcks in their fists to masturbate, as usual.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by DANDONdGreat(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wow! I love this game. Abeg the chairman should reply fast. Let the fire continue burning. Bar man! Give me one bottle, may i use am cool body as i de enjoy this game
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by maisauki: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cornel101:
which has wasted: your education or sight?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by AlanTuringAI: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cornel101:
You and those that gave you cheap likes are bunch of Illiterates and blind people. What would it cost you to read an article of less than 300 words. It was clearly written in the second paragraph that he copied the President, VP, Senate President and Speaker, House of Reps. Is Saraki no longer the Senate President? Block heads everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.