Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? (681 Views)

Does God Hate Some People? / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by superhumanist(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Menn, this shithole don tire me. I just dey cry inside as I dey watch black panther. See as the fictional African country of Wakanda dey developed.

All the prayers, yet, Nigeria is a shithole. No light, no water, Boko haram, herdsmen, dullard presido, money eating snake etc.

Does God hate black people and Nigeria in particular? When will we develop?

1 Like

Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by EbukaHades10(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wakanda is fictional. Ur country isn't.

1 Like

Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by superhumanist(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wakanda is fictional. Ur country isn't.

undecided captain obvious

superhumanist:
Menn, this shithole don tire me. I just dey cry inside as I dey watch black panther. See as the fictional African country of Wakanda dey developed.

Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
superhumanist:

undecided captain obvious
We will develop when ur Presido stop to dey Wakaupandan
Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by superhumanist(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2018
EbukaHades10:
We will develop when ur Presido stop to dey Wakaupandan

Or better yet, a smart president
Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by terrezo2002(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2018
superhumanist:

All the prayers, yet, Nigeria is a shithole. No light, no water, Boko haram, herdsmen, dullard presido, money eating snake etc.

Does God hate black people and Nigeria in particular? When will we develop?

You have not cried enough, you will still cry more. You don't bite the fingers that feeds you. Don't curse the nation that has enriched you in the past. Because of movie you are now calling Nigeria Shithole. How can you eat if the good of the land, you reap what you sow
Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by superhumanist(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
terrezo2002:

You have not cried enough, you will still cry more. You don't bite the fingers that feeds you. Don't curse the nation that has enriched you in the past. Because of movie you are now calling Nigeria Shithole. How can you eat if the good of the land, you reap what you sow

Oga, Nigeria is a shithole. No escaping that fact.

We need to be developed.
Re: Does God Hate Black People? Where Is Our Wakanda? by Niflheim(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
Anti-scientific religions like Christianity and Islam will never bring Wakanda to the light of day!!! They believe that camel urine is a medicine and that "hypo bleach" can cure cancer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is it that The Christians And Moslems are Calling Our Ancestors Demons / Why Has God Created Good And Evil At The Same Time? / "Nuns Were Used As Sex Slaves By Priests!!!"---the Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.