Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic (28442 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by zoba88: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
A terrible accident that happened along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway at Ihe junction has claimed the life of a woman and left Okada rider unconscious with a fractured leg.According to report,a Dangote trailer lost control and crushed the woman in body, soul and spirit as almost every part of her body system, heart, kidney, lungs and legs were separated from her corpse.

The good news is that the baby(her miracle baby) she was carrying survived it and is alive. The woman, Trezzy Helm gathered is from Agbogugu but married to Onye Ihe.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/dangote-trailer-crushes-lady.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Ebios(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mmmm... Dangote again? Just speechless
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by NwaAmaikpe: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked

I love bloggers.
So the Dangote truck also crushed her soul and spirit?

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Onirapp: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na their work. With the rate dango the truck kill people like it's nothing eh... And nobody is doing anything because dango the is big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dangote has Killed More People Than The Devil with THis his Trailer

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by mattyobrian(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
wey the trailer sef?
e lost control kill innocent woman, but the driver nor die?
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by registration(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
oh oh
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Ekowise(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dangote trailer killing people since God knows when.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Oyindidi(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lord have mercy

I was travelling to akwa ibom on Tuesday and there was a dangote truck in front of us. I quickly active my prayer mood. The drive was speeding like it's a small car

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by BABANGBALI: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fulani herdsmen just dey kill people like shekin
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na Dangote talk say make the driver march person ni? People be calling his name like he was the one that drove the truck.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by anayolity: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dangote using Nigerians as sacrificial lambs since whenever.

it must have been in their drivers handout to kill at least 5 persons to get promoted .

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by obafemee80(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by millionboi2: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ritualist?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by airminem(f): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
RIP wait oo. is it still day time over there?
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Louiscutedude(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
God save us all... rip to the dead
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by VirginFinder: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
We are getting there.

As we continue to ignore nwaamaipe's foolish posts by not liking it or mentioning him, he will be left with 2 options:

1. Disappear into oblivion
2. Post sensibly as he almost did above.

Thank you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Spectraz: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Ebenezerk2: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why Okada on the expressway?, people just like to risk their lives
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Koval12(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
A little over three years ago, I lost a friend to the same Dangote truck.. Same Enugu-Porthacourt express road. RIP Hilary and may she find rest in the bosom of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Lilimax(f): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
What a gruesome way to die. RIP to the woman cry BTW, why on earth would someone ride okada on the expressway? Some accidents/ deaths can be avoided embarassed
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Onyenna(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jeeez!
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by AnanseK(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Dangote has Killed More People Than The Devil with THis his Trailer

Most of the drivers are your tribesmen
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Onyenna(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love bloggers.
So the Dangote truck also crushed her soul and spirit?

Nwanne ike gwuru oooh!!...

Ka mkpuru obi ndi niile nwuru anwu gara-aga, site n'ebere nke Chukwu ka ha zuo ike na-udo.... Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't want to be having a particular thought each time i hear dangote truck kills again
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Onyenna(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Onirapp:
Na their work. With the rate dango the truck kill people like it's nothing eh... And nobody is doing anything because dango the is big

Seriously!?.... I want to believe you wrote this on purpose....

@Topic.... May her soul rest in peace.... I wish the bike-man the quickest of recoveries....
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
half baked truck drivers, what do you expect.....more so Mr dangote seems to be an untouchable
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by donsmarte(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dangote trucks killing Nigerians since 1960
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by oyetunder(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
i just dont know why okada riders always thinks it is not their duty to ever slow down... The race many of them refused to run when it was needed, you will see them competing with North Korea missiles on the road. Very abusive people... RIP woman, i hope you did not climb an okada with your baby at your back.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Every big truck driver in Nigeria ought to undergo psychiatric evaluation before driver's licence is issued.

I wonder why the FRSC haven't thought in this direction considering what dangote drivers have been doing lately.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic by fortune1968: 2:07am On Feb 23, 2018
believe it or not ,dangote. is involved. in rituals .tha is the reason his money grows daily .But he will pay back.Karna is waiting for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.