Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) (17010 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Omeokachie: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
He has absolutely no clue what goes down right under his nose...just like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by habibest06(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
t
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by AntiWailer: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
LMAO.

What the hell is this ?
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by toluxa1(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2018
With the way animals swallow money now. I will have to close my First Bank account. I don't trust that elephant on their logo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2018
This man is not civilized at all... He acted like someone who is not educated. That say, he could be good in investigations and other operational duties but he is a dumm* in communication.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by KAYD007(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2018
walahi talahi i was so ashamed i could not continue watching the interview. He was asked a simple question about his confirmation, he started rumbling about something else. he could not even understand or mentally process a simple question such as his confirmation. i taya!

well, there are some people who do not know how to express themselves eloquently but knows how to get the job done, well, may be he is one of such people. i my self i'm not eloquent and do fumble in speech, being a very reserved person. undecided

nontheless, people who holds such positions should be competent, mentally sharp and to some extent being able to express themselves in the committee of gatherings.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by holysina(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2018
To be sincere this man shouldn't grant any interview again. This is the worst interview i have listened to in 2yrs. He doesn't answer question and behave is as if the interviewer is begging him for money. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Yksoul(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Nigerian s are good in spoken english, but this magu is not eloquent but effective
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Habibatuley23: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2018
yarimo:
working for buhari or not, don't engage yourself in any corrupt practice.

Who cares we just need him to retrieve all of our looted yams if possible lockup the bastards for life or even behead them.
Those thieves have ruin my dear nation.kaaasa!
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Shaprara: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Built2last:
Listen To This Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV. The Man Is Unqualified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2RMG8BE_g

After watching this, I’m not going to blame the senate on any matter regarding Mr magu, incompetent and unqualified like the Mr who appointed him, simple question he can’t answer, I’m i the only one seeing the similarities between this guy and oga at d top crooner

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Am highly disappointed. So this is the magu? Very daft yet with arrogance and insolence. Very typical of all Buhari appointees : incompetent and yet arrogant
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by obailala(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2018
KAYD007:
walahi talahi i was so ashamed i could not continue watching the interview. He was asked a simple question about his confirmation, he started rumbling about something else. he could not even understand or mentally process a simple question such as his confirmation. i taya!

well, there are some people who do not know how to express themselves eloquently but knows how to get the job done, well, may be he is one of such people. i my self i'm not eloquent and do fumble in speech, being a very reserved person. undecided

nontheless, people who holds such positions should be competent, mentally sharp and to some extent being able to express themselves in the committee of gatherings.
There's a difference between not understanding a question and not wanting to answer it. The questions were very simple and straightforward, but he obviously got pissed and didnt want to answer them; he also couldnt bother coming up with a diversionary answer like most politicians would typically do.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by efighter: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Built2last:

If you are qualified go and apply. The man that have recovered trillions of Naira stolen by Goatluck and his gang of thieves is not qualify. Bring your family members that are qualified nah.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by efighter: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Leboska:
The truth remains this presidiot doesn't employ anybody with sense

You are my guy, Buhari should have appointed the international ex-convict James Onanefe Ibori as EFCC chairman and made Diezaini Alisson-Maduekwe the deputy chairman while also appointing imPatience Jonathan as the chief investigation officer. You need brain surgery.

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by exlinklodge: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
people are just naive

you don't judge the intelligence of a man from the way he speaks
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by maxwell767(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
All could I could comprehend is that word "Gobmen, this Gobmen that"

pls what is Gobmen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Bobby808: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Leboska:
The truth remains this presidiot doesn't employ anybody with sense
The thing surprise me too much. A country of this population and high educated people, what we (those who voted for Buhari) votet for these very foolish senseless fake human and idiot stark illiterate dumbest like Magu and the Buharis. Image a chairman of a very powerful organ of government could not even answer any question. I reject this country and its entirety. Tufiakwa
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by FulaniTerrorist: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
yarimo:
working for buhari or not, don't engage yourself in any corrupt practice.

You're very foolish
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by AishaBuhari: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Built2last:

I need the video link please
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by ThatKING(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
gbosaa:
This man is a doughnut. He wasn’t prepared for the interview but yet he honoured it. What was he doing there? He struggled to answer questions and often pretended he didn’t hear the questions asked. I think he should’ve sent someone better to represent him.

He should avoid this sort scenario in the future if he doesn’t want to trend for the wrong reasons. He seems like a raw material for comic relief and stand up comedians...

Another ‘oga at the top’ in the making.
lol at raw material for comic relief and stand up comedians
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by somehow: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
A product of Nigeria.

The Nigeria we are seeing today is the Nigeria we all built.

Sad and bitter truth.
omooba969:
I saw the video last night and my conclusion was of an arrogant civil servant. He heard & understood the questions put to him but he chose not to answer the critical ones.

Such is the character of public servants across the board, not just Magu.

Nigeria needs a revamp... simple. cool
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by able20(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
omowolewa:
The guy is just controversial.

He should have received brief on the interview before granting such.
The Magu guy has buhari's resemblance, even if you brief him on Live interview he will still be incoherent.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by Sagay212: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
If not for ojoro govt appointment, many of these people like magu can not survive in Nigeria. Go to private companies, you'll hardly see northerners there. Their only saving grace is ojoro govt job, that's why they are ready to die to remain in Power.

If not for nepotism, magu will be in a farm or be herding cattle from one state to another. Go to nigerian customs, the military, NPA, Immigration, NNPC, na them full there and they are not qualified.

We just need to make sure power doesn't return to the north and ensure that appointments are strictly based on competence and qualifications and lets see how our brothers will compete.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by pauljumbo: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
exlinklodge:
people are just naive

you don't judge the intelligence of a man from the way he speaks

Lets condemned what is wrong as the head of Efcc is the chief marketer of the organization

If he cannot express himself then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by otivere: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Magu abi na Mugu, you too dull to fight corruption. Just go back to your police work were dullard like u are useful.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by tafabaloo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

Common come of that, he is better yet corruption is getting worse according to transparency international. ( from 136 to 148 in the world and only better than one in West Africa).

Ogbeni ,abeg leave Transparency International corruption perception index alone . Its all world politics. could you please lecture me on the position occupied by Russia, U.k and US in their so called ranking index .
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by nayosman: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
The man is a disgrace to Efcc office.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by uba1991: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Designing an already existing website for more than 60million don't equate a corrupt practice to you... Abi

It's only when you are in the opposition... That someone is corrupt

Yeye dey smell
and u ll remain in dat opposition till cownu get sence
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by tuniski: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
tafabaloo:

Ogbeni ,abeg leave Transparency International corruption perception index alone . Its all world politics. could you please lecture me on the position occupied by Russia, U.k and US in their so called ranking index .
They are not 1,2,3,,,, my brother the index is accepted worldwide. You can't dismiss it cos it captures the picture unfavorably of buhari's noise!
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) by bigfather(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

They are not 1,2,3,,,, my brother the index is accepted worldwide. You can't dismiss it cos it captures the picture unfavorably of buhari's noise!

Na now dem nor wan accept d index.
When it doesn't come in dia favour, they see it as politics but when same pple said buhari worked on corruption, dem full social media dey celebrate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Pastors Visit President Buhari (Photos) / Governor Abiodun Blocks NURTW From Collecting Revenue For Ogun State / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.