Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) (37915 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / E-Money Prays For Nigeria: "Father Expose Them" (photos) / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by LifeDrama: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
A trolling fan slammed Davido on Twitter over his Tweet: “Living. Loving. Laughing

He wrote; "Be living, loving and laughing while @wizkidayo drops another hit on Monday by 1PM Nigerian time!"

Davido replied; "Lmao baba go and sleep this is so last year ��.. and yea I’m sure the world knows by now say me I no get problem wen it comes to HITS! �"

Wizkid replied; "forget dem Obo!"
https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/966777136752230400

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/22/see-how-davido-reply-wizkids-fan-that-attacked-him/

13 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Sleekydee(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
some fans brain has been replaced by pure fat. not iota of tots

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Ever8054: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
why d fan no drop him own abi him no like to make money wey musicians dey make?....

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by queensera(f): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2018
LifeDrama:
A trolling fan slammed Davido on Twitter over his Tweet: “Living. Loving. Laughing

He wrote; "Be living, loving and laughing while @wizkidayo drops another hit on Monday by 1PM Nigerian time!"

Davido replied; "Lmao baba go and sleep this is so last year ��.. and yea I’m sure the world knows by now say me I no get problem wen it comes to HITS! �"

Wizkid replied; "forget dem Obo!"
https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/966777136752230400

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/22/see-how-davido-reply-wizkids-fan-that-attacked-him/

Lol, You copy my screenshot and some of my write up without notifying me. Goodluck wink

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by LifeDrama: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2018
queensera:

Lol, You copy my screenshot and some of my write up without notifying me. Goodluck wink
Joke or you drunk?

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by queensera(f): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2018
LifeDrama:
Joke or you drunk?

You know you change your post title to mine right, Unless you later change it. To copy someone contents and post it without permission is unprofessional.

Cc Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by miracool946: 4:16am On Feb 23, 2018
thats d spirit

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Samusu(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2018
IPOB demon trying to cause fight between 2yoruba Demons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Sunexy(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2018
He no suppose dey reply frustrated Nigerians...everybody dey vex and sometimes passing the frustration to anybody is the only way to relieve ourselves
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Neymar1095(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2018
When your Girlfriend sends you a nice touching message then you forward it to the love of your life.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2018
After all the hits last year some fan still need hitter! Abi Hitlergrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Way to go kid brothers.....

Jobless fans everywhere......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
The 'fan' right now

19 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by marvin906(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
thats harsh grin grin
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Xinzu: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
WizKids Soco is tight shaa...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
So
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by pejuakinab: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
sad

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by YankeeJJC(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Wizkid has to make friend with him, all his hyping has reduced

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by chii8(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Neymar1095:
When your Girlfriend sends you a nice touching message then you forward it to the love of your life.

That's aruru ala in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
queensera:

You know you change your post title to mine right, Unless you later change it. To copy someone contents and post it without permission is unprofessional.

Cc Lalasticlala

Are you Wizkid, Davido or both? undecided
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Just here to read comments
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Elukapendragon(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
undecided their brain has matured
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
but I like wizzy sha ... davido not so much but equally talented

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2018
This fan must definitely be a standing fan not a ceiling fan...

Attention you sought!
Savage you got..

Next time you will learn to mind your business..

Meanwhile

Contact us for the best of landscape and gardening service..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Truth is in competitive "sports',there are hardly ever true friends.
They are probably still plotting each others downfall albeit in a matured way.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
I see some maturity from both singers... #OneLove
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
30BillionStarBoy Gang
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.