Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58597 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Fazemood:

Kai. Berrar I keep my hustle and get my own stuff than have a lady do anything 4 me. Dammit!

Reading a whole bunch of monsterous plans here. Men are never safe with women incharge, you guys never offer anything free not even love.

To the guys hoping to get a house/benz/whatever from these she-humans, better be ready 4 re-colonization.
:O :O Isorit :\

grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, personally I have this thing of being really possessive of my things & my space. So it's interesting to see a different perspective.

You still wouldn't mind sharing if YOU acquired more stuff than he did during the course of the marriage?

Lol. Girl , learn to share with other kids. But I hear you though, used to be like that at some point .

Well by that time I wouldn't have a choice but to share, whether I like it or not . Law is law lol. Firstly the only way I would open my doors to a man is if he has a concrete plan and I believe in it fully and he is enthusiastic about the execution of that plan. I would never let a man who is looking for direction enter my home , he had better try next door lol. The one with a plan would be in need of support in order for the dream to be realized and I'm all for that, I would be 100% behind him . Therefore If he succeeds I succeed and if we divorce, I get to take my share. Same if I bring in more fruit , it will be possible with his support and encouragement so I would think he is entitled to it as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them
I hope u don't apply this principle to your husband.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by pweshboi(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
westernized:
Bro, not wen d paper work was done in his name.
Only if it was....
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=65298792]I hope she's bugged the flat & placed hidden cameras everywhere grin

I'm just saying. [/quote

she doesn't need to do all of these things

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
murphyibiam15:

must you divorce??

Yes , if the marriage isn't working. I can't sacrifice my peace of mind for a ring lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by djfabmusik(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.

Feminist conversing, una mama dey wait for una pikin o
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by iamjavadem(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
slowpoke, why are you jumping to conclusions that the man doesnt have a job or is a womanizer? bloody haters everywhere.
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

do you know you just made a mistake,
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Biggers82:

you talking about divorce and sharing of assets already una dey badt ooooo

Lol, these things do happen. So before embarking on this journey, you have to put your emotions aside and use your head.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. Girl , learn to share with other kids. But I hear you though, used to be like that at some point .

Well by that time I wouldn't have a choice but to share, whether I like it or not . Law is law lol. Firstly the only way I would open my doors to a man is if he has a concrete plan and I believe in it fully and he is enthusiastic about the execution of that plan. I would never let a man who is looking for direction enter my home , he had better try next door lol. The one with a plan would be in need of support in order for the dream to be realized and I'm all for that, I would be 100% behind him . Therefore If he succeeds I succeed and if we divorce, I get to take my share. Same if I bring in more fruit , it will be possible with his support and encouragement so I would think he is entitled to it as well.

Lol, what if he's not been supportive?
I get where you coming from though. I just don't see myself parting with 50% of my things without a WW3 in the process though. I'm too petty for dat grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by OkunrinMeta: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
westernized:
God bless u, dz is y some men refuse to move into houses built by their wives because of the thought pattern of some ladies.

As in, if it were unusual maybe I won't have debated with them but so many girls think like that. So there is no point.

Best thing, a man should always stay in his own house. Except your wife is not a Nigerian. It may not makes sense, but a man should always stay in his own house. Dazall.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Donmorph1991(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

its unbelievable
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

But would you move a guy into your own house? I don't think I ever would. I also would never marry a guy if I have a house, unless it's understood that he has no claims to any of my assets should we divorce. He'll leave just as he came & that applies to both of us. I don't wanna deal with the stress of splitting assets & fighting about who gets what.

I give up on you

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2018
djfabmusik:

Feminist conversing, una mama dey wait for una pikin o

Lol, what are you saying ?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65301389][/quote]

It's for his safety grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by murphyibiam15(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Yes , if the marriage isn't working. I can't sacrifice my peace of mind for a ring lol.
OK oo.. I see.. do you mind a PM?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by allaboutobed(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2018
wife material
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

I give up on you

tongue
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by mrkel(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

But is okay for a man invest in a woman, right?

Relationship should about quid pro quo and the other way round.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Mayflowa(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

See you! lol but men can do for girls. Haven't you ever broken up with a boyfriend that gave you lots? We all need to learn how to give freely without asking back

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:
She will soon regret it undecided
shuuu how Biko
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by GreatMahmud: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

It is not also wise for a man to invest in a woman.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by OkunrinMeta: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Please just make sure your guy is aware of how you think before you get marry. Some will be very OK with it. Others will quickly run away. Either ways it saves everyone lots of trouble

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

What about the kids?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by sole26: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
In as much as I'm not in support of a man to be lazy. From d comments from d ladies so far, u can see d reasons 95% can never make a wife. What they know how to do best is fight, divorce and collect what they gave u as a gift. What is wrong for a girl to buy her guy a gift? and why must u give a gift knowing fully well dat u can't let it go after fight? Change ur ways and emulate ur mums and make a home.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Fazemood(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

grin

GAD MEHN! that smile, that scary smile, I hope you haven't done something like that already? sad

Wait lemme ask, what if he built the house and offers you a key to access it whenever you want without putting a ring on it, would you accept? cool
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by djfabmusik(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
chyy5:
Where can I meet such gal? Why is my case different?
Please if you are a lady with a good heart stop hiding and show yourself. Every gal I've met practically demands everything, I mean everything from me. I know when they bleed every month because she will demand for money to buy pad. Despite I hate it when she says" baby I'm on". I've told her don't just tell me about it, tell me u need some cash.
The last one I dated turned the Genesis fast food opposite my house to her private kitchen. We buy food there morning, afternoon and night.
Coming back every night to hear "baby, ur plantain porridge from Genesis is kinda cold, let me microwave it" meanwhile she's been around since morning watching Zee world.

Dude you funny dye, go into comedy you will excel

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by crixlight2(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

You are to old to compose this shit.... Smh
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by CandidSeeker(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A realist.

Your earlier post reeks 'prejudice'.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by EmeeyLanr(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
pls help me download this song by
emeey lanr a 16 year old rapper with
his single titled battlefield pls visit https://www.lautatafo.com/emmy-lanr-battlefield/ to download
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.

good girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.