Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58598 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Burgerlomo: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2018
If any gal try that with me, nah back to back I go dey take give D pesin belle just to show my appreciation cool

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by OkunrinMeta: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

Is that how you use to do with the gifts bought for you?

Or are you saying that you are more faithful than all the guys in Nigeria.

Which kind of guys have you been dating and where have you been seeing them?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Fazemood(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what if he's not been supportive?
I get where you coming from though. I just don't see myself parting with 50% of my things without a WW3 in the process though. I'm too petty for dat grin

Yeah just check'd u out, you damn pretty with your I-phone grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Fazemood:

GAD MEHN! that smile, that scary smile, I hope you haven't done something like that already? sad

Wait lemme ask, what if he built the house and offers you a key to access it whenever you want without putting a ring on it, would you accept? cool

His house? I can't because that then means he has the power. He could also kick ME out whenever he feels like it. Life has taught me not to trust people or rely on anyone, because people can change on you in an instant.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by dirtyhokage(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she's bugged the flat & placed hidden cameras everywhere grin

I'm just saying.
Average Nigerian girl mentality......u are a typo
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Maj196(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She'll regret it. But can you imagine the pleasure of kicking the rat out back to the sewer he once called home? grin
Mtcheeew... Bloody feminist
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Your earlier post reeks 'prejudice'.

Ok.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by sole26: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

Have u ever bought ur boy friend a boxer? If u even have one.

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Killurself: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Why you go faint, when you no plan your life and the girl wey you dey give all ur money to with little ruins wey she dey do outside surprised you, mumu man. You go no when she go throw you out when you provoke her. Make you know borrow yourself sense and try to get ur own house
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Maj196:
Mtcheeew... Bloody feminist

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what if he's not been supportive?
I get where you coming from though. I just don't see myself parting with 50% of my things without a WW3 in the process though. I'm too petty for dat grin

Lol, if he is not being supportive then the relationship is dead on arrival . There are two options though ; 1. We go and change the marriage contract to ( out of community grin, afterall he shouldn't mind this cus he cant possible want assets from someone whose sweat he doesn't believe in). 2. Get a divorce immediately. I would take option two though, the minute you change your marriage contract then it means there's distrust and chaos = dead marriage . Lol @without a world War 3.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
GOD GIVE ME THIS KIND OF GIRL FRIEND not the broke azzz ones that are everywhere trying to reduce the little money am making.... abeg.... such Lady should PM me o.... abeg o... grin

GOLD DIGGER grin

Your fellow gold diggers are applauding you. If it were a girl who made this same comment.. the entire association of broke asz niggars on nairaland would remind her of the time her great great great grand grand mother was an olosho.

Injustice.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Killurself: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
She don enslave you
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Hoelosho u never disappoints as usual
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by dirtyhokage(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Just don't type if you don't have something reasonable to say....do you know the guy? Or are you telling me that all men cheat? You don't know the guy and yet you have condemned him and I don't need to know you either to know how dumb you are from what you just wrote
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, if he is not being supportive then the relationship is dead on arrival . There are two options though ; 1. We go and change the marriage contract to ( out of community grin, afterall he shouldn't mind this cus he cant possible want assets from someone whose sweat he doesn't believe in). 2. Get a divorce immediately. I would take option two though, the minute you change your marriage contract then it means there's distrust and chaos = dead marriage . Lol @without a world War 3.

I see lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's for his safety grin
did you just say safetygrin
it a choice remembergrin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
totto get power, hope he marries her , he shud not move into the house with another woman

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by mrkel(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

But is okay for a man to invest in a woman, right?

Relationship should be predicated on the principles of quid pro quo and not the other way round.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

did you just say safetygrin

it a choice remembergrin

My house, my choices grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
murphyibiam15:

OK oo.. I see.. do you mind a PM?

Yes I do.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by jidxin(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

But would you move a guy into your own house? I don't think I ever would. I also would never marry a guy if I have a house, unless it's understood that he has no claims to any of my assets should we divorce. He'll leave just as he came & that applies to both of us. I don't wanna deal with the stress of splitting assets & fighting about who gets what.
divorce should never be an option. Thank God u aint married now. U need to chose carefully and pray nd also u must ve a good wife and husband relationship a good character per se

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Daviddson(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Ann, you are beginning to sound "spoilt" small small.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Fazemood(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

His house? I can't because that then means he has the power. He could also kick ME out whenever he feels like it. Life has taught me not to trust people or rely on anyone, because people can change on you in an instant.

Then I'll leave you to your conviction, but remember that bearing this kind of mindset towards men could cost you great loss someday. If you aren't lucky

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by NairalandGod: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Your papa get toilet?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by sunkieisland(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.

your POV works well overseas.

what if you have assets you've jointly gathered, how do you split them?

divorce is a cankerworm. you can avoid it if you marry your friend not some handsome rich dude that showed love and care just to settle down.

most ladies don't want to start from the scratch with a guy. nothing reduces divorce more than this.

speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
OkunrinMeta:

Please just make sure your guy is aware of how you think before you get marry. Some will be very OK with it. Others will quickly run away. Either ways it saves everyone lots of trouble

I would never marry a guy whom I don't understand and who doesn't understand me. I get what you are driving at though. But that's what dating is for, getting to know each other's way of thinking and you have a choice to run if you are uncomfortable.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Pls show us the rented apartment u are occupying now to verify if u will not faint if such offer is bn presented to u.

Secondly, I can see u have bn so unfortunate never to have had a good man in ur life.
Well, they say that "Birds of a feather flock together"
Try to change ur life to the kind of life u will like ur man to live and u will be surprised how fast such man will come ur way.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by justtoodark: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2018
wetin dey worry this wan...??...
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2018
NairalandGod:

Your papa get toilet?
This is what we call word for the pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.