Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit (7784 Views)

How To Produce Emulsion Paint(1drum Materials And Measurements) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by tossytiller: 4:55am On Feb 23, 2018
just to know the best market to visit to buy clothes materials for sell if someone is travelling from ore to aba
Re: Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by sunbilor(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2018
tossytiller:
just to know the best market to visit to buy clothes materials for sell if someone is travelling from ore to aba
Aba shopping centre.

1 Like

Re: Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by PointZerom: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Aba shopping center. If you need a world class tailor there, I can be of help @ tossytiller
Re: Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by tossytiller: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=PointZerom post=65299162]Aba shopping center. If you need a world class tailor there, I can be of

thank u very much point zerom.... can u describe how I can get there if I have to come tru bus ...
pls point can I see readymade suit to buy there also and can I know how much s the least over there.
thanks
Re: Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by PointZerom: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=tossytiller post=65299562][/quote]

Just enter mottor from any part of Nigeria to Aba, stop at Aba main park and take keke to Shopping center. Cloths and fabrics are very cheap there. If you want okirika, visit Ahia Ohuru mainly on Mondays and Wednesdays. They have the best tailors there also.

1 Like

Re: Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by wailersarefools: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

Just enter mottor from any part of Nigeria to Aba, stop at Aba main park and take keke to Shopping center. Cloths and fabrics are very cheap there. If you want okirika, visit Ahia Ohuru mainly on Mondays and Wednesdays. They have the best tailors there also.
[/s]
Shut up.
Re: Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit by wailersarefools: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:
Aba shopping center. If you need a world class tailor there, I can be of help @ tossytiller
[/s]
Let us see your uae visa first. World class tailor my yansh.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Guidelines And Capital Needed To Start A POS Business / Business Ideas In Ibadan / JUMIA: My First Time Buying On Jumia - A Disaster - Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.