Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye (39187 Views)

2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others / Nigerians React To Claim That Monkey Swallowed N70m Of Northern Senators Forum / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by mbanolady: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2018
All these talks about Rat, Snake and Monkey.............. na wa oh!
Zoo things
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by VonTrapp: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2018
omusiliyu:

is it a must to comment?
I'm sorry for kids in adult body like you. You think having access to nairaland is an achievement? Having access or not to nairaland will not add or remove anything from that guy's life. It won't stop him from achieving what he will achieve in his life. It is only children like you that behave as if life begins and ends on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by tofolo(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
The snake has been arrested already na... nathe Monkey remain. grin
SenselessIdiot:
So what ably the snake? Are we gonna let it go just like that?
If the monkey should be arrested the snake who swallowed jamb funds and the cows that's been causing havoc all over Nigeria shouldn't be left out.
Please someone should tell Buhari that he belongs to the zoo, come 2019 he should contest for the school keeper of ibadan school and don't ever think to contest for the president of Nigeria, else Aisha is gonna join Yusuf in grave
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by tlurdy: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2018
I can now say Animals like Cow,Snake, Rat and monkey rule nigeria now.Am off here
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Jecciluscious(f): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
This country is in serious trouble
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Habibatuley23: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
If the monkey should be arrested the snake who swallowed jamb funds and the cows that's been causing havoc all over Nigeria shouldn't be left out.
Please someone should tell Buhari that he belongs to the zoo, come 2019 he should contest for the school keeper of ibadan school and don't ever think to contest for the president of Nigeria, else Aisha is gonna join Yusuf in grave
mehn so na Buhari
matter b ur own headache bah,eyah sowi ehn.
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by AlphaMajestic: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2018
mavinc4u:

Are you sure you were banned by seun or one of the mods?
'

I dnt care...the only person i know here is that shy man seun oswa...jus because i insulted NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Fianze93(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2018
If you think the animal swallowing money game will stop, you better wake up...

They are covered, after all their brother the EAGLE(@EFCC) is the one supposed to hunt them... And like our presido is treating his Fulani brothers, shall their brother treat them.

Meanwhile, I saw in my dream where one horse that has always had his legs ready to run, finally running. Yes ooo, it was running with all the money in the white and blue building.

Union Homes/Bank customers are you there?
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Ofemmanu1: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
yorex2011:
As usual we make jokes and continue suffering and smiling

That's why we are Nigerians.
We are bleeping distinguished funny beings
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by gabpaul: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
omusiliyu:

Cc lalasticlala and seun. violation of rule No. 2

Ass licker grin

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
And he's expecting us to laugh abi. So because Nigerians are joking about it, gives them the right to make a mockery of our intelligence abi?
Every year my ambition to relocate to Nigeria and settle diminishes. E go better e go better na I dey hear since dem born me.
Mtschewwwww
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by James4424: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
yorex2011:
As usual we make jokes and continue suffering and smiling
So pragmatic
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by nelsonk2c: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is corruption and partial in a very high level...How can you arrest the monkey that swallowed N70M just recently and then allow the snake to go free with N36M just like that...Noooo!! and Another information is coming in that a dragon have made away with $486 million, a loan given to Nigeria by world bank. This was revealed to newsmen by( Lai Muhammad Liar)...Please I kneel down dey beg una...I'm completely tired of this Zoo called Nigeria..GIVE US BIAFRA!!!!
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by BlackBaron: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is the makings of a terribly vile, greedy and lawless society.

The impunity of theft and ascribing it to objects and animals is extremely crazy for me to understand.
The whole world is listening and watching how much further we can dig ourselves into the lowest of the low.
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Simpubozz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Wait, I dey come..
and also my union bank too, I don't trust that horse � cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by OmenihuFrank: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thats why Nnamdi Kanu named Nigeria ZOO......and every1 thought he was rude...is he not right?
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by iamuye(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

even as school keeper sef, i still won't vote.. angry
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by iamuye(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

not in my school please.. angry
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Martin0(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
trustyshoess:
And he's expecting us to laugh abi. So because Nigerians are joking about it, gives them the right to make a mockery of our intelligence abi?
Every year my ambition to relocate to Nigeria and settle diminishes. E go better e go better na I dey hear since dem born me.
Mtschewwwww

u dare not relocategrin
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by trilacos: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
please,how do i create topic on nairaland?
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by 2shure: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
anoda mans food izah noda mand poison
doom doom
monkey nor fine buh im mama like am
doom doom
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by barrydee(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
In Nigerian history, Its after 2015 general elections after we voted in a scumbag who claims to be fighting corruption that we hear stories like: Rats chasing our president from his office, snake swallowed N35M Jamb money, Monkey stole N70M farm money & mysterious huge amount of monies found in mysterious locations.

We have never had it this bad in Nigeria. Never. *sobs*
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Pedrojnr31: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
This matter of animals swallowing money is not funny anymore
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by meneski(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
ayusco85:
Snake in the monkey shadow grin angry
Best comment on nairaland!
Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by GreatrAnalyst: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Insult to injury.
Mockery coming from your lips to those who put you on that seat...
To arrest a monkey you said? Has there ever been a specie of monkey which steals or swallow currency since the dawn of creation?

That Nigeria will ever become a better place won't be by the making of these rogues and misfits in high places.

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Stephenolagbaju: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
People that vote for Dino melaye
Right now will be like
MR SENATOR are you
Kidding us

Re: 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye by Akonimohate12: 1:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.