Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria (4102 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Why are some Nigerians are so stupid and act uncivilized.
What makes you 1st class and an Igbo man 3rd class or a lower class. ?
I am Igbo and I need to know.
The rice I buy from your the market is it different from the one you buy?
The hospitals, roads, school in your section of the country are perfect.?
You have electricity and pipe borne water?
No unemployment or fuel scarcity in your section of the country?
They give you a chair to sit on and ask the Igbo man to sit on the floor at the US and UK embassies?
You go through the same things I go through, so what makes you 1st class except stupidity.
The foremost leaders of Nigeria today:president,vp,senate president,dsp,speaker,ds,sgf,are from every section of the country, a minister from every state, director and chairmen from every section of the country.
Probably presidency is the reason, I beg your pardon, is daura better than Nnewi, is it ota better than Aba or is Otuoke better than Onitsha?
Is it that an igbo man cannot live in any part of Nigeria or in any area they choose even in the g.r.as?
Because igbos speak out against injustices doesn't make them a lower class but it means they are bold.
It's only a foolish Nigeria that calls another Nigerian 2nd class citizen.
I can't even call an almajiri or those in rural Nigeria 2nd class citizen even though I know that places I and most Igbos can go to OR enter they cannot and i also know I am socially above them.
Orentations like these are part of the root cause of Nigeria's problems today. Funny enough, I am sure you are a youth.

7 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Please anyone knows the reasons why illiterate call Igbos 2nd class, let's make it known.
I assume most of us are educated here at least basic education. The reason why a Nigerian will call a fellow Nigerian 2nd class is what I need to know.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Please stop disturbing yourself.....

In Nigeria being a 1st class citizen is when you follow cows around in the bush,shagging them at will when conji grips you lipsrsealed...or breeding kids whom you will abandon in the streets with plates in hand to beg for alms.

Being a 1st class citizen in Nigerian means listening and following to some drug-baron in Lagos like a zombie,who wiill then convince you to vote for a certificateless cow-herder as President ..only to wallow in abject povery and deprivation in a short while brought on by the herdsmen's clueless policies....At the end of the day,Lagoon-jumping competition to end one's life becomes the only option...

That is being a '1st class' ctizen in Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by princfred(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Ngokafor:

Please stop disturbing yourself.....

In Nigeria being a 1st class citizen is when you follow cows around in the bush,shagging them at will when conji grips you lipsrsealed...or breeding kids whom you will abandon in the streets with plates in hand to beg for alms.

Being a 1st class citizen in Nigerian means listening and following to some drug-baron in Lagos like a zombie,who wiill then convince you to vote for a certificateless cow-herder as President ..only to wallow in abject povery and deprivation in a short while brought on by the herdsmen's clueless policies....At the end of the day,Lagoon-jumping competition to end one's life becomes the only option...

That is being a '1st class' ctizen in Nigeria.

Wow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
Do you know better than Orji Uzor Kali who declared that Igbos are '3rd rate citizens' back in 2013 when things were quite rosy for Igbos under GEJ

Do you know more than Nnamdi Kanu who paid the supreme price for trying to emancipate the Igbos from slavery in the 'zoo'

12 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
FYI, slaves of old used to have possessions and even landed property like Igbos of modern day Nigeria do.

Yet, it didn't change their status as slaves.

8 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Cyynthialove(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2018
@ my Christian sister shallygirl .. Do you know that most people that sing song have Igbo men as their landlords, employers.. some bribe and even ready to kill just to serve and IBO man. ?

I am so ashamed of Yoruba Muslims, maybe second class citizen has another definition to my Muslim brothers.
I wasn't surprised when Buhari said that Yorruba muslimms are intellectually lazy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:
@ my Christian sister shallygirl .. Do you know that most people that sing song have Igbo men as their landlords, employers.. some bribe and even ready to kill just to serve and IBO man. ?

I am so ashamed of Yoruba Muslims, maybe second class citizen has another definition to my Muslim brothers.
I wasn't surprised when Buhari said that Yorruba muslimms are intellectually lazy.

Bloody rejected jew.

Come off your soapbox

10 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:

instead of you to be busy enjoying the ass of your Christian aboki master gowon,the Christian that massacred your fathers in millions,you are here hiding under Yoruba,m.umu you are.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
Please anyone knows the reasons why illiterate call Igbos 2nd class, let's make it known.
I assume most of us are educated here at least basic education. The reason why a Nigerian will call a fellow Nigerian 2nd class is what I need to know.
Afonja go and die! lgbos are more 1st class citizen than you and your Oba who is now emir in Yoruba land. Also your Oba in prison since 2 years and your masters are still keeping him in jail. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Afonja go and die! lgbos are more 1st class citizen than you and your Oba who is now emir in Yoruba land. Also your Oba in prison since 2 years and your masters are still keeping him in jail. grin grin grin
Learn to read and understand. OK? Good day.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kayfra: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Igbos and inferiority complex are like bread and butter.

9 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:
Do you know better than Orji Uzor Kali who declared that Igbos are '3rd rate citizens' back in 2013 when things were quite rosy for Igbos under GEJ

Do you know more than Nnamdi Kami who paid the supreme price for trying to emancipate the Igbos from slavery in the 'zoo'

Maybe uzor Kali and his family are slaves. Nnamdi Kanu was fighting for justice and equity.

3 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by CSTR1003: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
You are second class citizens unless you prove them wrong.

A majority ethnic that has not produced a president in over 60 years. Is that not slavery?

No where in the world does such phenomenon exist.

And when sensible igbos like me agitate for an Ibo presidency, if anything at least to break the embargo and create that hope for future igbo children, some mannerless so -called igbos on nairaland will start yapping about how igbos don't need the presidency and a lot of other nonsense.

They attack the ethic status of sensible igbos looking for equal status in Nigeria, yet yul edochie is looking to be president.

Is Yul edochie not igbo? Why does he now want the presidency?

Mannerless inbred morons with the brain size of a tadpole.

If most of the igbos on nairaland are the ones speaking for igboland, then the entire igbo is hopeless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:

Do you know more than Nnamdi Kami who paid the supreme price for trying to emancipate the Igbos from slavery in the 'zoo'

Maybe uzor kalu and his family are slaves.
Nnamdi Kanu fought for justice and equity.

6 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:

Maybe Orjis kalu and family are slaves.

Nnamdi Kanu fought for justice and equity

2 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:
FYI, slaves of old used to have possessions and even landed property like Igbos of modern day Nigeria do.

Yet, it didn't change their status as slaves.
In present day Nigeria, I do not know about any form of slavery. All Nigerians have equal rights.

If in ancient yoruba and Hausa Fulani history, you had slaves greater than their masters ,I wouldnt know. Never been interested in Yoruba, Hausa or fulani history.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Herdsmen: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudly IGBO.. Nnne Igbo Amaka..

Do you know that even the first class secretly admires Ndigbo and even wish they're born Igbo..

Don't know e fooled with media trash they keep mouthing daily.. is. One out of serious envy and jealousy..
And
Anytime you hear omo Igbo... na envy fuel am... bounce tight with raise head.. because dey person dey jealous.. simple!

My fake friends funsho and ola... thought me that..

Me na Igbo.. Igbo bu igbo.. while they continue to hate ... naturally physically spiritually

Igbos are ahead of them all..
First class na just to massage ego.... like a man telling the wife... I'm the head of this house or am the man "here"

Is insecurity my dear.. go sleep n wake strong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by ariesbull: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
A fruitful tree is a tree that is been stoned!

I think Igbo are the fruitful tree

If they want to leave ...the country panics
If they stay in the country the citizens feel intimidated

Igbo are enigmatic

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Reelectbuhari: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:

afonja....u hv been looking for a show down lately...and everybody has been ignoring u......hmmmmmmm....

One day we go settle am 4 here.....just be flexing this ur weak muscles.....

ask others....who has tried b4 how far?

a word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
Why are some Nigerians are so stupid and act uncivilized.
What makes you 1st class and an Igbo man 3rd class or a lower class. ?
I am Igbo and I need to know.
The rice I buy from your the market is it different from the one you buy?
The hospitals, roads, school in your section of the country are perfect.?
You have electricity and pipe borne water?
No unemployment or fuel scarcity in your section of the country?
They give you a chair to sit on and ask the Igbo man to sit on the floor at the US and UK embassies?
You go through the same things I go through, so what makes you 1st class except stupidity.
The foremost leaders of Nigeria today:president,vp,senate president,dsp,speaker,ds,sgf,are from every section of the country, a minister from every state, director and chairmen from every section of the country.
Probably presidency is the reason, I beg your pardon, is daura better than Nnewi, is it ota better than Aba or is Otuoke better than Onitsha?
Is it that an igbo man cannot live in any part of Nigeria or in any area they choose even in the g.r.as?
Because igbos speak out against injustices doesn't make them a lower class but it means they are bold.
It's only a foolish Nigeria that calls another Nigerian 2nd class citizen.
I can't even call an almajiri or those in rural Nigeria 2nd class citizen even though I know that places I and most Igbos can go to OR enter they cannot and i also know I am socially above them.
Orentations like these are part of the root cause of Nigeria's problems today. Funny enough, I am sure you are a youth.

Of course, Igbos are not second class citizens. That is why Igbo turn at the Presidency in 2023 must not pass us by. Are you ready to make a bold statement by ensuring an Igbo is elected President of this country like others in 2023?

If it passes us by without any effort by Igbos to clinch it, people will add it to the reasons they say Igbos are 'second class'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

afonja....u hv been looking for a show down lately...and everybody has been ignoring u......hmmmmmmm....

One day we go settle am 4 here.....just be flexing this ur weak muscles.....

ask others....who has tried b4 how far?

a word is enough for the wise.

Shattap!
Stop ranting emotionally like a typical victim from the yeast

Bring forth your strong points and let me bring mine. Let whoever has the better argument carry the day.

Chikena!!

5 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Reelectbuhari: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:

Shattap!
Stop ranting emotionally like a typical victim from the yeast

Bring forth your strong points and let me bring mine. Let whoever has the better argument carry the day.

Chikena!!

I don talk finish

2 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Westbestside: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I don talk finish
Oga shatap and do as he said.

4 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Westbestside: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Herdsmen:
Proudly IGBO.. Nnne Igbo Amaka..

Do you know that even the first class secretly admires Ndigbo and even wish they're born Igbo..

Don't know e fooled with media trash they keep mouthing daily.. is. One out of serious envy and jealousy..
And
Anytime you hear omo Igbo... na envy fuel am... bounce tight with raise head.. because dey person dey jealous.. simple!

My fake friends funsho and ola... thought me that..

Me na Igbo.. Igbo bu igbo.. while they continue to hate ... naturally physically spiritually

Igbos are ahead of them all..
First class na just to massage ego.... like a man telling the wife... I'm the head of this house or am the man "here"

Is insecurity my dear.. go sleep n wake strong
Yinmu. But when you people called ndi Yoruba, that is not envy? What is in you that will make one envy you. Is it the fan yogo seller in traffic person go envy. Person never envy Europeans, Americans and Asians. Na one fan yogo people them go envy. Ahead ko, abottom ni. This one even bring the name of innocent Yoruba people that do not know if nairaland exist. And those ones will think they have friend.

5 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2018
kayfra:
Igbos and inferiority complex are like bread and butter.
yorubaz and inferiority complex =5/6

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2018
The OSUs are now the wealthiest class of Ibo societies. As suvh they control the economic destiny of SE. Their political status remains second class citizens in their homeland and amongst their own people. The stigma is extended where the top wealth owners are politically subperior to the middle and lower class. To remove the second class stigma from Ibos and see them as peers they need firat to their homework and completely eradicate class systems in their society so the OSU can marry freeborn and can hold chieftaincy title, can be crowned Eze and Igwe and can hold land prpperty.

Do unto your OSU how you expect NIGERIA to do to you. Simple!

9 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by drnoel: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Do you know more than Nnamdi Kanu who paid the supreme price for trying to emancipate the Igbos from slavery in the 'zoo'

When u use people like Orji Uzor as Ur case studies, it speaks volumes of Ur intelligence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by drnoel: 6:03am On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:

This is a case of using panadol for an unimportant matter. No ethnic group in Nigeria are 1st class citizens. When u travel out u will see d difference
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Adiola(f): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2018
drnoel:

When u use people like Orji Uzor as Ur case studies, it speaks volumes of Ur intelligence
what ? funke funke

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Op.this post is enough insult to Igbo's.those of u who never undstand Igbo's but always runs to internet to claim Igbo's.no Nigeria have ever relegated igbomab to 2nd class.I am yet to hear it.Unu ga akwusi mkwugheria biko.how dare u post such trash.I ur father is low class mine arnt.OK.Nig knows they can't do without Igbo's also Igbo's may not be their best without Nig.Igbo's control some sectors such as economy.the trade.commerce industry.and entertainment etc.Hausa's have the pone they control like Agric etc.Yoruba's have their own.u cooking here wit such embarrassment is regrettable
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Westbestside: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2018
This op is funny. If you people can classify yourself as real and fake igbo, calling some of you OSU, or Wawa. Why are you now pained that you are being called second class citizens cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened / Kwankwaso Losses Ward To Buhari / Rare Picture Of A Policeman Servicing His Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.