Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (112873 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by merbenko: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Firstpage:

And if it doesn't happen, promise us to commit suicide.

One foolish dlondonboy promised last year that buhari would never return when he went for treatment abroad. Yet he came back and the idiot never apologized.

The supreme leader of the pigs swore that buhari is dead, yet he came back and he never showed any remorse for misleading his pigs and idiots.

Your hatred and wishing evil on Nigeria will always come back to you ibos in many fold.
Can u apologize to this guy now

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by tobyemmanuel(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I am not saying he never made the prophecy, but editing it to match exactly six days

you're very funny.
Did you check the link? the 6 days also appeared there, indicating that it wasn't changed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by luluosas(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Show the original thread please
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I am not saying he never made the prophecy, but editing it to match exactly six days

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by lomprico(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:
Believe it or not you will refer to this post when it happen. I just receive this
Mehnnnnnnn!!! shocked shocked shocked

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by MrCEO69(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Corrinthians(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
is 100% possible op edited the title to match his prophecy of six days postponement, Nigerian youths are fraudulent naturally so do their clergy men
Very true. That is what we cannot verify. Only the mods can tell if it wasn't edited. But if it wasn't, then the op is 200% on the money!!

That doesn't make him a prophet though. It takes more than a single event to be.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by KillTheZombies: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am amazed that people here are falling for this crap...

No wonder Atiku is their mentor.OBJ said Atiku likes patronising marabouts(ndi dibia).

How many prophet did Mark Zuckerberg consult before he founded Facebook?

All these spirituality has led us nowhere.We r still one of the most poverty stricken, fantastically corrupt n immoral countries in this world.

Sharap your rotten mouth, a cantankerous zombie like you that supports an illiterate demented and incompetent tyrannical buffoon is not qualified to celebrate the cerebrality of the likes of Zuckerberg and Co.

Keep shut and face your APC zombie work!

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
tobyemmanuel:

you're very funny.
Did you check the link? the 6 days also appeared there, indicating that it wasn't changed

the link can also change if edited
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Firstpage:

One foolish dlondonboy promised last year that buhari would never return when he went for treatment abroad. Yet he came back and the idiot never apologized.

The supreme leader of the pigs swore that buhari is dead, yet he came back and he never showed any remorse for misleading his pigs and idiots.

Your hatred and wishing evil on Nigeria will always come back to you ibos in many fold.

Well it did happen, didn't it?

18 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Charmingrascal(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Truly a Prophet is not valued in his land (Nairaland)

What our popular men of God failed to see was revealed to this dude. The only thing our Pastors see all the time is war, chaos and disaster.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2019
luluosas:
Show the original thread please

is only mod can do that unfortunately
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by MurderX: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Mod, please move to frontpage. Lets give this OP the fame he deserves today.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Warship: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

how sure are you I am a Christian, this year alone I had two different contradicting prophecy from my friend's so called prophets..... trust me most of this prophets can lead you astray.

Not fake.

I saw this post last year but thought he was just joking.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by fola001: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2019
U see your life now pig....
Firstpage:

Check your life. Hatred will lead you to early grave. This delusion is just the beginning.

25 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Corrinthians(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2019
tobyemmanuel:

you're very funny.
You don't understand. What the guy is saying is that the op might have predicted just the postponement alone, without the accompaniment of the exact days. He MIGHT have edited the title this morning or last night after getting wind of the postponement and new date just to appear TOTALLY correct.

Remember I said MIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by hahn(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:
Believe it or not you will refer to this post when it happen. I just receive this

Winsh

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Daviddson(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
hahn:

Winsh
Are you still an atheist? grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by singa4real: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:

Not only that the shifting of the election prophecy has come to pass, he did said that we will refer to this post when it happen, and that is what we are doing.

God is Wonderful.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Okuda(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
You don't understand. What the guy is saying is that the op might have predicted just the postponement alone, without the accompaniment of the exact days. He MIGHT have edited the title this morning or last night after getting wind of the postponement and new date just to appear TOTALLY correct.

Remember I said MIGHT.

no it isnt possible because someone else quoted him word for word. so check the dates of those who quoted him. except those are his monikers or croonies. he is not able to change the quotes made by other people on his post.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Platony(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
May God continue to use those yearning for his direction.

Father Lord, pls come to our aid...we need a better govt & nation.

The bloodbath in the nation is terrifying.
Help Us o Lord. cry cry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by 77up(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Now many ll want to know op c church address to join congregation.

Weldone op, nice gues!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by naijapips04: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Corrinthians:

Remember I said MIGHT.

he predicted 6 days correctly. check the link if the thread, you will find 6 days there. If you edit your title, it doesn't edit the original link metadata.

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-held-after-6days/

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Platony(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Okuda:

no it isnt possible because someone else quoted him word for word. so check the dates of those who quoted him. except those are his monikers or croonies. he is not able to change the quotes made by other people on his post.
Dnt mind Nigerians & doubt's.

They saw the quotes others quoted him yet, they still doubt. U can only modify ur post but, can't modify a quote.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by HiddenShadow: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Nuzo1:

Be honest, did God tell you otherwise about Biafra or you just want it because of the injustice meted on your people? I wholeheartedly sympathize with you if the later is your reason.

....but the ways of man are not the ways of God.

You think you are talking to an ordinary Christian.

Why do you think I asked him that question on the first page.?

My friend, God has never spoken against Biafra before.

Go back and consult God concerning His view about Biafra.

In God's own plan, if Nigerians refused to do the proper thing, then He will set the Biafrans free to go and fulfill the end time message.

There are 2 nations left to spread the end time message and these nations are Igbos and Chinese.

The US and South Korea are already playing their own roles but the Igbos and Chinese are the last 2 nations to round up the end time message.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Nairastake: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

the link can also change if edited

I thought of your points, but what made me confirm it wasn't edited are the quotes especially from those against the prophecy.
Did he edit those ones as well??

This is how prophecy should be. Not with conditions

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by livelymatilda22: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I think you are right... Let me prove it.

I think he didn't put the exact number of days that the election will be postponed... If he did, this guy that quoted him(screenshot) would not have asked him the exact month the election will be conducted.

I think the Op Edited the Topic to 6 days.. It is very clear only to the wise.

Cc Nairastake

Here is my own link too... Mine is more exact... Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4777992/election-postponed-one-week-23rd#71917052

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Omede2u2(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2019
naija still get virgins

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by engrsyer(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Amen. I join you and @Dawainlove in faith [ quote author=Nuzo1 post=75781516]..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.

These are what I saw.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:

Exactly what I saw on 6/10/2018
I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw the old Nigeria as of independence and I saw the current Nigeria
Then God said, I am rescuing Nigeria
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria
Gbam, so shall it be and judgement will be executed on the evil criminal politicians holding Nigeria down grin

15 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Gleefreak125(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2019
OP, any revelation about Liverpool winning the premier league? Please tell me, I want to check something.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Factfinder1(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Firstpage:

It has happened will you kill your self now??

17 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by GentleMoney: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:

Hmmm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.