Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria (6269 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by great289(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hey @great289 See the address below -
ONITSHA
HOTLINE: 08177250277
1ST FLOOR, 44B, NEW MARKET ROAD ONITSHA
tnx fr d reply, i ve called them but they said they dont have the follow come, what they have is oraemo and that oraemo don't fast charge my own phone.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
great289:

tnx fr d reply, i ve called them but they said they dont have the follow come, what they have is oraemo and that oraemo don't fast charge my own phone.
There are Oraimo chargers that Fast charge too, except those are not available. You're welcome anyway!
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by great289(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

There are Oraimo chargers that Fast charge too, except those are not available. You're welcome anyway!
can i get the follow come charger not oraimo. oraimo doesn't fast charge mine
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by QuixPhix(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please how much will it cost to replace an Infinix Note 3 motherboard (panel)?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by glimpse33(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi. My infinix zero 4 plus battery got swollen, how much will it cost me to get a follow come battery?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
great289:

can i get the follow come charger not oraimo. oraimo doesn't fast charge mine
What's your current location?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
QuixPhix:
Please how much will it cost to replace an Infinix Note 3 motherboard (panel)?
Hello @QuixPhix It'll cost you N28,600 to replace the Motherboard.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
glimpse33:
Hi. My infinix zero 4 plus battery got swollen, how much will it cost me to get a follow come battery?
Hi @glimpse33 It'll cost you N3,400 to replace the battery. It'll be fixed Free of Charge, if it's still within the warranty period.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by great289(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
What's your current location?
onitsha
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by rollyjay85(m): 1:48am On Mar 27, 2018
What is the cost of techno L8 lite panel.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by paragon40(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
For quick responses stay in touch with Carlcare Service via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

How much is infinix note 3 pro screen replacement ...the complete screen ?? ...
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by tshabaea(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
How much is techno A7 screen replacement (phantom z)?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by anastacy: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please Why do i need to pay an extra 16K to swap my under 1year infinix HOT S with an Infinix Note 4 (32GB/3GBRAM) because your office do not have the material to fix my HOT S? Please note, i bought the Hot S N55,000 with warranty.

Even when i asked if i could instead pay extra and take the NOTE 4 Pro but your office refused saying it can only be swapped with a Note 4 which i don't like.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Bellarod05: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Hi Carlcare,
I will love to work for you or probably the company

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by QuixPhix(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @QuixPhix It'll cost you N28,600 to replace the Motherboard.

kiss kiss

Does the one year warranty cover motherboard replacement?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Physika(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @glimpse33 It'll cost you N3,400 to replace the battery. It'll be fixed Free of Charge, if it's still within the warranty period.

Good day carlcarenigeria
Kindly help with this issue.

My tecno winpad 10 screen is broken and no longer display, just lights up, that's all.

Where can I get it fix? And the cost?

It's urgent pls.

Thank you.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by razmub(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi carlcare, My tecno droipad 7c is giving me challenges due to the slow nature, I bought it around may last year can u give me your contact details in lagos.
N.B It has a year warranty
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by bolajioginni: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

I got the camon CM last month .. The screen cracked when i fell down from okada last week... Will i be charged to fix it coz I still have 12 +1 months warranty
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Iamvictor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
@CarlcareOpebi my infinix zero 3 phone is now charging very slowly... i have tried different follow come charger, yet the problem persist, please do you have any office in Abuja, preferably Kubwa.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Iamvictor:
@CarlcareOpebi my infinix zero 3 phone is now charging very slowly... i have tried different follow come charger, yet the problem persist, please do you have any office in Abuja, preferably Kubwa.
Hello @Iamvictor See our address below:
ABUJA
HOTLINE: 08181176195
ADDRESS: FIRST FLOOR, NO. 16, GWANI STRRET, OFF IBB WAY, WUSE ZONE 4, FCT, ABUJA

The Sub-board may be faulty. Visit our centre for assistance immediately.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
bolajioginni:

I got the camon CM last month .. The screen cracked when i fell down from okada last week... Will i be charged to fix it coz I still have 12 +1 months warranty

Hello @bolajioginni The phone's warranty does not cover physical damages. You pay for the repairs; It'll cost you N11,800 to replace the screen.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
great289:

onitsha
See our address below -
ONITSHA
ADDRESS: IST FLOOR, 44B, NEW MARKET ROAD ONITSHA
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
rollyjay85:
What is the cost of techno L8 lite panel.
Hello @rollyjay85 It's currently priced at N11,800.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
tshabaea:
How much is techno A7 screen replacement (phantom z)?
This accessory is no longer available @tshabaea.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
QuixPhix:

kiss kiss

Does the one year warranty cover motherboard replacement?

Yes @QuixPhix long as it's still with the warranty period & without any damage.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
paragon40:
How much is infinix note 3 pro screen replacement ...the complete screen ?? ...
It'll cost you N15,800 to replace the screen. @paragon40
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
razmub:

Hi carlcare, My tecno droipad 7c is giving me challenges due to the slow nature, I bought it around may last year can u give me your contact details in lagos.
N.B It has a year warranty
Hello @razmub See our addresses below -
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

A software update should rectify the slow issue. Visit our service centre for assistance.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello, please what do I need to present at the carlcare office before I can be offered services because I can't find my phone receipt but Its still within the warranty period. I have an issue with my INFINIX HOT 4 PRO. It went dead after low battery and has refused to either charge or boot. Please I need help
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
For quick responses stay in touch with Carlcare Service via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

Hello, please what do I need to present at the carlcare office before I can be offered services because I can't find my phone receipt but Its still within the warranty period. I have an issue with my INFINIX HOT 4 PRO. It went dead after low battery and has refused to either charge or boot. Please I need help
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hey @great289 See the address below -
ONITSHA
1ST FLOOR, 44B, NEW MARKET ROAD ONITSHA

Good evening, please I got my techno wx3 last week Wednesday, it was just a week old yesterday. on Tuesday this week I noticed and unusual attitude from the battery. like if I charged it to like 100% it would tell me two hours left and start to drain quicker than normal as though I use a phone with a battery of 1300mah capacity. I don't know if it is because of the latest update or the phone is not capable of the hios 3.0 version I updated it to. I have performed a factory reset on it already. Please if there is any solution I need it, please I need this phone to do my school project and I don't want to have to plug it in power while using as there is no light here please. thank you in advance.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by sureinfo: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2018
I suggest you try using a different charger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno H7 Wont Boot Pass Tecno Logo! (help) / How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? / Pic: When Someone Forgot His Iphone 6 In A Bus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.