Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Different Girls React To "Will You Come To My House This Night?" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Different Girls React To "Will You Come To My House This Night?" (1173 Views)

How Different People Fight (igbos Vs Yoruba Vs Benin) / How Different Naija Girls Is Handling Stealing Of Pants Saga (meme Collections) / Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Different Girls React To "Will You Come To My House This Night?" by Benblaq(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
TGIF!!
P.S _ high level of sarcasm!
girls are natural gifts from God to men, that's we seem not to get enough of them,today is friday, and i'm sure some of us will be inviting some skirts over. Here are some of the funny replies and T's and C's they can give you based on their denominations when you invite them.

"can you come over this night?"
Christ embassy- yes but promise you won't touch me.

Winner's chapel- yes but we won't sleep on the same bed.

Redeem(rccg)- yes but we won't sleep in the same room.

Mountain of fire- yes but we won't sleep in the same compound.

The LORDSChosen- yes but we won't sleep in the same street.

deeper christian life- yes but we won't sleep in the same L.G.A

lol guys add yours

dani1luv

1 Like

Re: How Different Girls React To "Will You Come To My House This Night?" by Yemike(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
C. A. C - Yes, but I'll be sleeping on the nearest mountain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Of Us Have A Friend With Bad Mouth Odour , Tag That Person And Run Away LOL / Best Of Brainjotter Comedy 2022 / Motivational Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.