Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? (2017 Views)

We Have More Virgins Than We Think/believe / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Salvie(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
Some say cos 1 man can disvirgin a whole lot of ladies, others say cos men are moral, ladies are more sociable, the list is long.
But i think its because its a man's world, and a man can always have his way if he so wanted.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Pweety4me(f): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
How do u know dis?& y is dis is ur concern?
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Kgdavid(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2010
go and ask the aliens on the plant you are talking about because here on earth male virgins can never and will never out number female virgins
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Areaboy2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
lol, how can u tell a male virgin??

its his words against urs, if u take a poll asking size of mens weaner, all of them will tell you 10inches and above, y? its their words against urs,

we lie alot, period!!
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Trinity33(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by onstelly(f): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
@poster who told u dat, pls don't say what u don't know. Afterall there is no way u can tell whether a man is a virgin or not.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by indie22(f): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
I know and have met a couple of female virgins, but I dnt think I've ever once met a guy who'd never had sex before.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Radiant(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
What rubbish. . .
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by cantell(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
The male virgins are more likely to be many in teens(11-19yrs) while the female will be higher in adults. My reason for sayin this is:
In my junior class in school, our female classmates called us small boys cos back then they no longer date younger guys like us. Most of them had tasted the forbidden fruit then and we were just pawns in their game. When they talk of their sexual exploits, we only gape in awe at their experience. Only a few nos of us had s*ex back then and most times its usually with the househelp(she'll probably make the first move) or a female classmate who feels like helping a konji guy out.lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by unitee(f): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
Hahaha i have laffed my lungs out
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
cantell:

The male virgins are more likely to be many in teens(11-19yrs) while the female will be higher in adults. My reason for sayin this is:
In my junior class in school, our female classmates called us small boys cos back then they no longer date younger guys like us. Most of them had tasted the forbidden fruit then and we were just pawns in their game. When they talk of their sexual exploits, we only gape in awe at their experience. Only a few nos of us had s*ex back then and most times its usually with the househelp(she'll probably make the first move) or a female classmate who feels like helping a konji guy out.lol

Funny.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by sereques(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2010
Salvie:

Some say cos 1 man can disvirgin a whole lot of ladies, others say cos men are moral, ladies are more sociable, the list is long.
But i think its because its a man's world, and a man can always have his way if he so wanted.

It's because they females are caught young. The Older males quickly gets them and disvirgin them, while no older females is coming to a young male. The males will have to wait till they can catch their own young cheesy
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by 006(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
Salvie:

Some say cos 1 older man can disvirgin a whole lot of younger ladies, [s]others say cos men are moral, ladies are more sociable, the list is long. [/s]

You might be right, there are more male virgins than female virgins.
I know before I had my 1st gf, all the girls I liked or wanted to date had bfs (older guys), so it was a no show for me.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by kieryn(f): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2010
I strongly disagree w this post. Where are your facts?
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by cantell(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
kieryn:

I strongly disagree w this post. Where are your facts?
bros we're dealing with life experiences. If the poster needed facts, google would have helped a great deal.
So post your exp.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by johnterry4: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2010
[size=16pt]NAIJA PPLE NO LIKE D TRUTH.THERE ARE MORE MALE V THAN FEMALE V.MOST GIRLS TELL THEMSELVES DAT ITS BAD TO BE A VIRGIN .BESIDES MOST NAIJA BABES EXCHANGE THEIR VIRGINITY FOR MR BIGGS[/size]
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by victorazy(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]NAIJA PPLE NO LIKE D TRUTH.THERE ARE MORE MALE V THAN FEMALE V.MOST GIRLS TELL THEMSELVES DAT ITS BAD TO BE A VIRGIN .BESIDES MOST NAIJA BABES EXCHANGE THEIR VIRGINITY FOR MR BIGGS[/size]

I wonder y they ar on the poster's neck. The truth is that, thr more male virgin than female because Eve eat the aple (open eye) b4 Adam.
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Radiant(f): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yea, the girls get dis-v by log of woods.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by johnterry4: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=16pt]radiant,

the truth is dat every 1 guys 4ks 20 women.[/size]
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by galatico(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
Cuz the female have chicken brains and the guz brainwash them!!!
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by bighead1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2010
that is very easy to answer
ans; because girls do not really run after guys.,
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
And, what's up with the daft threads all over the forum?
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by ozeonline1: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
indie22:
I know and have met a couple of female virgins, but I dnt think I've ever once met a guy who'd never had sex before.
how do you know if you see one?
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
indie22:

babe is dat u on ya profile pic?
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by mytime24(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op, Any lady/girl u nver slept wit is a virgin period
Re: Why Are They More Mle Virgins Than Females? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
I beg to disagree, dey re still male virgins, lots of them in dere hiding my ex boyfriend is one! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Confusion, House Please Advise. / Women Are Promiscuous By Nature(?) / 15 Ways To Tell A Guy You Love Him Without Scaring Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.