Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside (4123 Views)

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day / Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by felle: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kim Kardashian has a new rival in Africa with an astonishing backside which measures about 60 inches.

Queen Eudoxie from Abidjan, Ivory Coast weighs about 95.25 kilogrammes, but it is not a weight that stands her out. It is the size of her curves, which she insists are not the results of visits to plastic surgeons.
VISIT FOR MORE PHOTOS
https://wuzupnigeria.com/stop-traffic-ive-compared-kim-kardashian-shes-role-model-says-african-woman-60-inches-backside/

Re: I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
na plastic surgeon visit her. Bag of poooo
Re: I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by greatnaija01: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
the world is already ENDING..... shame is now hidden from this generation.... HER BURDEN OF A BUM is now bringing her fame.... MTCHEW.

shyt-factory
Re: I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by GloriaNinja(f): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
undecided NA SHIT FULL INSIDE THAT NYASH OF HERS

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by Aboutyou(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
In a continent faced with so much hunger, caused by increasing food prices, loss of jobs and decreasing income which has lead to loss of human life's within this continent.
Finally a solution is here "HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE"
Operation say no to hunger/empty pocket.
When hunger is eliminated the rest is easy
*Happy and well feed people are productive people
*Join the winning team : 08137894301
https:///CKJU15bCk1cAk3yW3cUfT4

Re: I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by MhizAJ(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
That's all she has to offer
Re: I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside by christ007(m): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2018
felle:
Kim Kardashian has a new rival in Africa with an astonishing backside which measures about 60 inches.

Queen Eudoxie from Abidjan, Ivory Coast weighs about 95.25 kilogrammes, but it is not a weight that stands her out. It is the size of her curves, which she insists are not the results of visits to plastic surgeons.
VISIT FOR MORE PHOTOS
https://wuzupnigeria.com/stop-traffic-ive-compared-kim-kardashian-shes-role-model-says-african-woman-60-inches-backside/
omo I don see something ö grin

(1) (Reply)

Flavour, Anna Banner At Loggerheads Over New Baby With Sandra Okagbue / "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill / Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.