Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals (34404 Views)

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals
A young lady narrated how an electrician she brought to her house to check her AC grabbed her children’s nanny to the floor tore her dress into pieces and almost raped her when she let the house to go and withdraw money she was supposed to give the electrician.

The nanny was strong defend herself as she used a frying pan to hit the rapist on his head which made him start bleeding before the woman came back and saw them struggling in the kitchen

The electrician has been handed over to the police and the woman has vowed to make she sure the electrician goes to jail.

Read the woman’s story below:

Hummmm

I use to hear rape rape rape not until today,an electrically guy I brought into my house to come help me check my AC,grabbed my children’s nanny to the floor, tore her dress into pieces and almost raped her.

My kids were in there room while I drove out to use the ATM since he said he does not do mobile banking .

I came back ,knocked,nobody answered,so I went to my son’s room window and called him and he opened the door ,let me enter the kitchen,see drama .

My nanny had used the frying pan to hit blood out of his head . He actually increased my tv and told my kids to go into the room while the drama went on .

I was so shocked . I could not even talk . Like is that how they rape people? No fear, No respect, In my own house .
All I did was call the police,they tied him up ,while I threatened to castrate him .

He is in police custody now and I will make sure I send him to prison . What nonsense is this society turning into .,?
What is all this . We all need to be very watchful and careful. This world is not safe anymore

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/crime/electrician-almost-raped-nanny-nigerian-lady-reveals/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by greatnaija01: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
OOH Lawd protect our women from men who think they are sex objects and want to subject them to the inhuman animalistic act of rape.... that may not even be the electricians first time.

angry

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by josh123(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Konji

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by GloriaNinja(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
undecided Konji CAN REALLY MAKE SOME MEN TURN INTO HE-GOATS...IT'S SO INCONGROUSLY AND BOTCHERLY ANNOYING

8 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Khd95(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
nanny used fry pan to flog his head grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Khd95:

anything possible bro

3 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by swazpedro(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hehe see konji morale... Choi
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Seun(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided Konji CAN REALLY MAKE SOME MEN TURN INTO HE-GOATS...IT'S SO INCONGROUSLY AND BOTCHERLY ANNOYING
It’s not Konji; It’s wickedness. Konji does not direct your actions. You can always satisfy Konji without hurting anybody.

118 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Ayodejioak(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Empress2014(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
His conscience is lost, his di*ck need to cut off, men with no conscience don't deserve to have a di*k.

5 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by teekay213(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
sad
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Too bad. Even network has made my comments come in multiple times
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by IMASTEX: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Really like the act from the nanny
[/quote]
Khd95:

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by IMASTEX: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm. Even as cheap & easy to get consensual sex this days.

7 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Adebayo555(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Some Men are actually Animals in Human Skin. God will continue to help every Victims out there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by mexxmoney: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wickedness everywhere, and he will blame the devil now o

6 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by IamProdigy: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
RAPE--- A HIGHLY BEASTLY SPIRIT, That resides in some human species!

6 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by IMASTEX: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Too bad.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by muhammed50(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Konji is a motherfucker
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Simongm(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just Cut off his kokoro.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by lilyfaith(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
So the he-goat thought he would rape her and still get his money and the girl would be silent about it? The house maid was kind enough to use frying pan. She should have used a knife.

11 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by chuksjuve(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bad angry
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by shallysgirl: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
konji,during work hours.
The electrician is just a cursed animal.

9 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by sanerugwei: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Not supporting rape, God forbid.
But there are always three sides to this kind of news.

3 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by neonly: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Khd95:

I like Nanny courage wish he can do d same to buhari
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by christ007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
The should have use bottle to design the guy head and for the guy how much ne 500h to go carry olosho grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Iseoluwani: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
She practically caused it. See her n..iple

Note I don't support rape.

That man should be electrocuted since he z an electrician

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by femi4: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
They should stop using Konji as an excuse. Such men should go and learn how to masturbate

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS / Actors, Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornel Agbogidi Released By Kidnappers / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.