Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

#bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) (31512 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Dareal90s(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
letusbepieces:
The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed
The glaring facts from the names of the contestant is the disproportionate number of Yoruba men and Igbo women selected to share bed on public television.

In the spirit of one Nigeria, surely the Yoruba producers should have extended same regard to the HausaFulani women. Or do they fear the wrath of the almighty hausafulani warriors.

This desperation of yoruba men to attach themselves to Igbo women at all cost is unbecoming.

It is so bad that one of the Igbo contestant accused the producers and a fellow contestant of molestation.

I urge my yoruba brothers to show decorum and self respect.

BBNaija yoruba ploy to impose themselves on Igbo women

six yoruba men
Adedayo "Dee-One" adewunmi, Comedian Minna
Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva 25 Managing Director Lagos/London
Omololù "Lolu" Adetokunbo
"Ricco Swavey" - Patrick Fakoya 25 Singer, Rapper
"Teddy A" - Tope Badman Teddy 29 Singer, Songwriter Lagos/United States
Oluwatobi "Tobi" Bakre 23 Photographer, Investment banker Ogun State/South Africa

six igbo women.
Iwuchukwu "Ahneeka" Marianne Onyii 25 TV presenter
Asogwa Alexandra "Alex" Amuche Sandra Advertiser, Model. Lagos/Nsukka
Cynthia "Cee-C" Nwadiora Self employed
"Ifu Ennanda" - Iheme Faith Uloma Actress, Business broker Lagos
Nina Ivy 21 Model Owerri
Princess Linda Onyejekwe 25 New York City

Your brain is full of fufu
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Izublingz64: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
mankan2k7:
Nna I pity d unfortunate husband of this winch, character she no get
fine she no fine
cook she can cook
only think d whole world revolve around her ass

she is beautiful
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:
May we not end up with women like Ceece in Jesus name.

A woman that will cage you in a bottle and turn you into a pussý ass Nigga grin

Lol bt more than that I don't think those 2 are compatible. I mean his personality and Cee-c's. They are better as frnds maybe.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by justpeehay(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tobi is already making plans to do Alex
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Olopsy01(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nothing last forever!
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by sexdoll: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
mankan2k7:
fine she no fine
cook she can cook

Funny enough, I love the girl die!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Olopsy01(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nothing last forever
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by SirLakes: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Are you kidney me.

Let me just Waka pass to avoid ban grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by computer0810(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
that cee c no fit see husband I swear, d witch believe she's better than anybody
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
mankan2k7:
fine she no fine
cook she can cook

Exactly
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Izublingz64:

she is beautiful

Na ass you dey take see ? SMH angry
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by anyicash(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ndi OSU imi.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by mosedgreat(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mr. Uzo Ferd conversation with his pastor about BBNaija show.

I was watching BBNaija on Saturday evening when my pastor walked in

Pastor: Blood of Jesus! Bro Ferd, what are you watching?

Bro Ferd: Daddy, Goodevening, its just a reality show sir.

Pastor: Is that not the highly immoral show called big brother? Where youths learns nothing but immorality?

Bro Ferd: Daddy yes its big brother but its not as bad as people labels it sir, I used to think its a bad show but watching this season I have learnt a lot sir.

Pastor: You have learnt a lot? (Takes a sit) now am all ears tell me one good thing you have learnt from this show?

Bro Ferd: Daddy oya look at that fair lady there (pointing at my TV) her name is Nina, I have learnt from her that most young ladies has nothing to offer to the society except their body, she believes so much that practicing immorality on the show will gain her the price, she also depend on a man for everything, but I tell you Daddy, no matter how she throws her body on the show, if you remove that guy miracle from her, she will become as good as gone( lesson learn to be independent and know your body should not be your selling point)

Pastor: Yes bro Ferd, any woman that cannot stand on her own without a man or without throwing her body to men is a disgrace to womanhood.. But..But is that all you learnt??

Bro Ferd: Daddy look at that girl on low cut , her name is Ahneeka from Anambra state, Daddy can you believe since she got into the house she is the only girl yet to kiss any man? No romance or cuddling, she keeps herself and protect her pride, but still among all the ladies in the house, she is the only one who can stand alone if everyone is unpaired cos she has a lot of fans...Africa women are proud of her, she is the tallest, beautiful and humble, some immoral souls still hates her cos they want her to be kissing and romancing in the name of entertaining them, they say she is feeling too big and too proud, infact they have found different words to discredit her, some even calls her dirty... To be continued.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by BABANGBALI: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why is he yimuing on her now?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Haric(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
What's the essence of this show sef?
is it to entertain, inform or educate?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by pweshboi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tomi is free at last....... All yoruba angels oya make una start to dance SKELEWU
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
is this the nairaland my friends were talking about?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by sexyboy193: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tobi don commot from ragolise bottle. Alhambudula
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by 77up(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
projectorz:
Can this BBN come to an end already pls? Mtchewww...
then why are you on bbn related thread hypocrite grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by FraQture(m): 3:08am On Feb 24, 2018
mankan2k7:
fine she no fine
cook she can cook
You mean say Cee-C no fine? Stop to dey take expired drugs, you no hear.. Now see where e don land u...
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Charleswhyte: 6:10am On Feb 24, 2018
The rat has gone to buy the epa n garri for u don't worry the rat will add sugar
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2018
For the past 3 days now he's left her and she's been chasing and begging him upandan. Always looking for conversation. She had an argument wt ifu, he didn't even put mouth or send her (unlike b4 he was doing voltron the defender of ceecee). Now he's yimu-ing over her head. cry

Seems d shackles have broken. Well, if she plays her cards right he might still enter bottle though.

**sipszobo**

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020 Nominations List / #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) / Bbnaija: Omashola And Others Escape Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.