Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (14833 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:
My crew? I've got none.
OK ogrin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Even me tongue
LOL. Carry on! I dey your back. grin
cruchenutii:

Ahn Ahn, Which one be Cyberspace again kwa? Are you not also in the same Cyberspace? Madame do the needful Jare grin grin grin So I can go & eat free Rice when OP start sharing I.V grin
That I am doesn't mean I could vouch for anyone. Relationships are too complicated for me to start telling friends who/who not to date. I don't trust me sef. grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Stycon(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi Dear,

I really doubt if such forum as this will get you your desire. Are there no great guys in your circle of friends, acquaintance or environs

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

She said she had a he-goat of an ex an you're asking if she a virgin
So the he -goat don chop am wella ..okay she is now looking for a nice mugu.. ..anyway, no hope is lost..she can still make a good baby mama
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by EBUBS(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

15k....ibadan control!!

Oya bring money.. anu ohia
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Greatzeus(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
you are the one looking for a serious relationship...not me..So are you a virgin?..simple YES or NO
Op is looking for a guy between 30 - 36yrs, obviously you are far below that,with this your stupid question.
Op stated she was once in a relationship for two years,and you are still asking if she's a virgin. Get out of this thread kid. These are mature people talking,when it's time for kids they'll call you angry

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Come let me introduce you to my church where God himself will choose for you if you want.

If you want to discuss it offline mail me and I will give you the details of the people in charge of the church so you can make your enquiries.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Greatzeus(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

Wow, So much confidence, Please I'm not doubting you oh. Anyway, I'm more bothered that you are worried about your Relationship status, You are only 27 years. I can assure you if you mingle well amongst people (In Church, Nice Hangout Venues etc ) you should not have troubles meeting someone.

Another problem I'm worried about is your standards, Are you sure you are not setting them too high?

Also, If you have good friends, They should have good male friends they can refer. I rather date someone with Reference than Not.
This is wrong sir,I Know you meant well but,let her be,it's her life. You think she wouldn't have taken all that into consideration before coming online. I am sure there are things Op cannot mention here,give her opportunity of doubt,mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Greatzeus(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
So the he -goat don chop am wella ..okay she is now looking for a nice mugu.. ..anyway, no hope is lost..she can still make a good baby mama
So because she has dated before,she shouldn't be in a relationship again,this guy,your thinking is so teenagerish....

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Greatzeus:

This is wrong sir,I Know you meant well but,let her be,it's her life. You think she wouldn't have taken all that into consideration before coming online. I am sure there are things Op cannot mention here,give her opportunity of doubt,mind your business.

1. Bros we are not fighting, So chill.
2. You are not the OP.
3. My post wasn't directed at you. So who exactly should be minding who's business?
4. I gave my views, You can clearly give yours without mentioning me.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
EBUBS:

Oya bring money.. anu ohia
Lmaoooo!!!
tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Jman06(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
I had to summon courage to do this...not what I would have ever tot I can do..but u can Neva say where u will meet your better half after all I didn't meet my ex on social media but he was a total beast..I mean he-goat.
If you want a cool guy who would be faithful to you i'll honestly suggest you extend your search to guys across the niger. Your chance of meeting a guy who won't cheat on you is slim with your yoruba brothers. So, i sincerely suggest that you spread your tentacles to other regions.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Greatzeus:

So because she has dated before,she shouldn't be in a relationship again,this guy,your thinking is so teenagerish....
I didnt say that ..stop putting words into my mouth..infact , I even suggested she will make fine baby mama ..so fvck off or since you are so mature , why dont you go and date her..stop using me to form white knight

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jman06:
If you want a cool guy who would be faithful to you i'll honestly suggest you extend your search to guys across the niger. Your chance of meeting a guy who won't cheat on you is slim with your yoruba brothers. So, i sincerely suggest that you spread your tentacles to other regions.
U we're making sense till u added d tribal bullshiiit to it!
So other guys from across d Niger no dey cheat
If u want her..say so n send PM...I already did!!
No dey try spoil market by tryna come off as scent Rosemary!!! undecided
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Shinarlaura babe...I sight u kiss
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by rickyboss333: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

pm me, I think I may have just what ur looking for
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
rickyboss333:

Yinmu!!!
Join d queue hommie
Na me be first!!! tongue
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jman06:
abeg, she should stick with her yoruba brothers..they are the only people that will even give her the chance she is hoping for.. they fvck her up , they should also mend her..it is the pure undiluted truth.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
abeg, she should stick with her yoruba brothers..they are the only people that will even give her the chance she is hoping for.. they fvck her up , they should also mend her..it is the pure undiluted truth.
Espada.....why u tryna be a A-hole now?? undecided

It's getting boring...grow up naaa!!!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Am cool and to crown it up am from Roman which means am romantic.......am ready for u babe... grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by christ007(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
I would have love to upload my pics but I prefer to show it to serious minded guys only.
okay can I get your digits
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Hmmmm...
I'm still wary of u Sha even dou I sent a PM...
Cuz OLORIBURUKU people full NL...just wanting to troll or cause trouble for other people!!!!

But if ur real.....then it's ok!
Are u sure u are ready? Don't waste the op's time.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
okay can I get your digits
Do you fit into her spec?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
rickyboss333:

What stops you from giving her a pm first huh?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by christ007(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do you fit into her spec?
meaning
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
I know it's just a matter of time before they bring their bile here.
Shiooor!!!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Espada.....why u tryna be a A-hole now?? undecided

It's getting boring...grow up naaa!!!
I am not trying to be an asshole. I don't even know how to be an asshole even if I try hard. It is just the undiluted truth everybody is avoiding or you can genuinely tell me where I am wrong with that particular comment. ..I like to know
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u sure u are ready? Don't waste the op's time.
Are u sure u know who ur talking to? undecided
Cuz ur wasting my time!!!!

Michelline.....check ya mail.....it's getting late...let's start something jare!!!
No time to check time wink
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
I am not trying to be an asshole. I don't even know how to be an asshole even if I try hard. It is just the undiluted truth everybody is avoiding or you can genuinely tell me where I am wrong with that particular comment. ..I like to know

It's stereotypical bullcrap to accord a derogatory name to a particular tribe!!!
N ur making fun of d OP..dat ain't cool!!!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

It's stereotypical bullcrap to accord a derogatory name to a particular tribe!!!
N ur making fun of d OP..dat ain't cool!!!
derogatory kwa? how? when? where? or are you just making stuff up
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
are you a virgin?
are u a ritualist?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
derogatory kwa? how? when? where? or are you just making stuff up
U seemed bothered about Yoruba boys n made a reference to OP to be mended by them,since she was heartbroken by them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.