Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (14861 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
are u a ritualist?
it depends... you can never tell until you fall into my trap grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I know it's just a matter of time before they bring their bile here.
Shiooor!!!
Lmao!!!!
Missed ur wit online!!

wink
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by walepackage(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanders sha.All of a sudden all the guys here are "cool and single".Well,i wish the op all the best in her search for cool and romantic guy.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. Carry on! I dey your back. grin That I am doesn't mean I could vouch for anyone. Relationships are too complicated for me to start telling friends who/who not to date. I don't trust me sef. grin

Lmaoooo wink smiley
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
walepackage:
Nairalanders sha.All of a sudden all the guys here are "cool and single".Well,i wish the op all the best in her search for cool and romantic guy.

Not all na...just ME!!! grin wink
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Lmao!!!!
Missed ur wit online!!

wink

Wit or trouble?

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

U seemed bothered about Yoruba boys n made a reference to OP to be mended by them,since she was heartbroken by them!!!
I am not bothered..why should I be. My mum is yoruba..but I am not wrong in anyway ..she even stated her preferences in her thread and that includes a yoruba man... they broke her so they fix her ..or which tribe do you expect to fix her ?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
it depends... you can never tell until you fall into my trap grin
the last time i checked, it's only ritualist that looks for virgins.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Wit or trouble?
Lmao!!
Both...cuz even with ya trouble..u still made me laf.. sometimes...but other times eh...I felt like dragging ur hair....just to get u to keep quiet!! cheesy

Lol@dat pix....that's some might dick right there babe wink
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Espada10: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
the last time i checked, it's only ritualist that looks for virgins.
Mr man, that is not true

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Innobee99(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
I would have love to but am just 24
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by walepackage(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Not all na...just ME!!! grin wink
thou,i know you are just pulling her legs.I just imagine how many PM's she wil get tonite.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by 360great(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wao.......me I need a serious yoruba bae for a serious relationship. She must be presentable and has good sense of humour wink
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
I am not bothered..why should I be. My mum is yoruba..but I am not wrong in anyway ..she even stated her preferences in her thread and that includes a yoruba man... they broke her so they fix her ..or which tribe do you expect to fix her ?

I have issues with ya choice of words oooo....
What's with d 'fix' word? She ain't an item naaaaa...
Besides she has her preference...how did you know d 'he-goat' ex ain't from other tribe!!

I'm not saying this cuz I'm Yoruba or dat I PMed her!!!! I'm always real n myself .no forming things o
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
walepackage:
thou,i know you are just pulling her legs.I just imagine how many PM's she wil get tonite.
Pulling her legs bawo? grin
Don't say dat walepackagement naaaa grin

She Goan get hundreds of PMs tonight!!!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
Mr man, that is not true
if u are looking for a virgin then visit some primary schools in the north. grin
Espada10:
Mr man, that is not true
if u are looking for a virgin then visit some primary schools in the north.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's 9:30pm n I'm getting bored here!!!
Time to Port!!!

I wish u luck OP(God's kinda luck) kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Lmao!!
Both...cuz even with ya trouble..u still made me laf.. sometimes...but other times eh...I felt like dragging ur hair....just to get u to keep quiet!! cheesy

Lol@dat pix....that's some might dick right there babe wink

That's why I won't change, I know it turns you on.
I no get hair, what else can you drag? grin

Very mighty o. That'll need some getting used to.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by walepackage(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Pulling her legs bawo? grin
Don't say dat walepackagement naaaa grin

She Goan get hundreds of PMs tonight!!!
you be sure gee.Nd you want me to believe you are single abi,or you want them to keep tagging us as a 'yoruba demon'that many see called us habi.I know trust you ma man
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats...
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by agrovick(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:
Lmao Egbon Fadiya!!! tongue
More like egbon ti fo shopgringringrin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by covenantchildd: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

Hello Ms cutie.. Can I also apply?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by greatnaija01: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
that's wise. I know the yoruba dudes here wont have issues sending you their pics so you can make your choice.
I wish u all the best.

Michelline:
I would have love to upload my pics but I prefer to show it to serious minded guys only.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by olaleks007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

08139469149..WhatsApp only
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Are u sure u know who ur talking to? undecided
Cuz ur wasting my time!!!!

Michelline.....check ya mail.....it's getting late...let's start something jare!!!
No time to check time wink
Sure.d supernatural seeing guy.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sure.d supernatural seeing guy.
Oh fvck!!!!
U really know me!!!

Oya take two... kiss kiss
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by olar2g(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Look for a serious Guy on nairaland will not help you cause it shows that you are not serious and fall for any thing that glitters
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by ibietela2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's nice you have decided to move forward, unlike others who because past break ups using it as excuse to reject potential suitors
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by slegerman(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don't usually visit this section but the title of this thread caught my attention and I have taken my time to read all comments. These just confirmed my long held perception about some folks who regularly visit here - childish and lacking empathy.

The Op summoned courage to post this and what you all have to contribute is to make fun of her and ask silly questions. This is not right. Like she said, you can meet your spouse here and of course, anywhere.

If you are not interested and don't know who might be, you can as well show maturity by not commenting and allow those who are, to interact with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by xrisla(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Kindly reply your pm, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.