Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (14811 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Aseco(m): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks
if u can surmount courage to write dis,y can't do the same, I really need serious lady for relationship also ,a yoruba
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Toks2008(m): 2:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

Apparently I can't date you but I can act as a big brother to you...

I like your guts though so let me meet you...my email is olakoredeh@gmail.com

You can send me your mobile contact.

All the best.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Burgerlomo: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:

I wish you good luck and a great testimonies on your searching cool
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by tyson98: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Toks2008:

Apparently I can't date you but I can act as a big brother to you...

I like your guts though so let me meet you...my email is olakoredeh@gmail.com

You can send me your mobile contact.

All the best.
She tell you say she no get brother at home abi Ole

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by shinarlaura(f): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
luminouz:
Shinarlaura babe...I sight u kiss

I'm just looking at u with one eye grin. What u re doing to me is not good oh. embarassed
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Fidecoo(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:
so madam, if we no be Yoruba, then nothing for us? Even if we are working class, moderatly tall, romantic , God fearing and between the age of 30-36? ?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Kastro12: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:

Let me have your contact!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
shinarlaura:

I'm just looking at u with one eye grin. What u re doing to me is not good oh. embarassed

Lmaooooo!!!

Babe....what.did I do o?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
luminouz:

Oh fvck!!!!
U really know me!!!

Oya take two... kiss kiss
Lolzz goodluck
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzz goodluck

wink wink grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by bobydo: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:

I met all your requirements but the problem is that you have dated an he goat. He might Infected you with a veneral disease and handle your kitty cat like a bulldozer. My beetle might not fit in the garage again. Next person might be interested
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Well,it's so disappointing that after I posted my specifications, some under aged(by wat they type)and people who clearly don't fit in are sending mails...I said 30-36yrs, Yoruba and working class..wat is so difficult to understand abt it? If u are sending me emails jst to catch your fun, may Gods anger visit u.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2018
bobydo:

I met all your requirements but the problem is that you have dated an he goat. He might Infected you with a veneral disease and handle your kitty cat like a bulldozer. My beetle might not fit in the garage again. Next person might be interested
I don't think your brain was functioning when u typed this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Like serious!! are u real.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by leonard002(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Good luck! You never know what you may find. One quick word though. Start visiting places where people you'll probably like visit!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by bobydo: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:
I don't think your brain was functioning when u typed this nonsense...

grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:
Come let me introduce you to my church where God himself will choose for you if you want.

If you want to discuss it offline mail me and I will give you the details of the people in charge of the church so you can make your enquiries.

I am also in search and have been looking for a church for guidance. Do you think I will get answers if i visit your church?

Please reply soon
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
carolndidi:

I am also in search and have been looking for a church for guidance. Do you think I will get answers if i visit your church?

Please reply soon

100% guidance from God himself.

But there is a catch to it, you must be very ready to be a true Christian. If you want something from God, you have to be ready to obey his commands.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

100% guidance from God himself.

But there is a catch to it, you must be very ready to be a true Christian. If you want something from God, you have to be ready to obey his commands.

Can i get your digits?

What state do you reside/ the church
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
carolndidi:

Can i get your digits?

What state do you reside/ the church

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

. WhatsApp please lets discuss further there.

Copied. Delete your number
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Congrats...
thank you wink
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
xrisla:
Kindly reply your pm, thanks
didn't see your mail.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Aseco(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pm me for serious relationship
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by don4real18(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

I'm a working class
6ft tall.... Is that moderate or too much
I'm Yoruba, dark and handsome
I'm within the age range specified
I'm interested in your traits that you listed and wouldn't mind giving it a try only if you are for real
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
don4real18:

I'm a working class
I'm interested in your traits that you listed and wouldn't mind giving it a try only if you are for real
I am real...send me a dm
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 help push to front page abeg..abi u don't want to eat my Nigerian jollof?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Virus777: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2018
sorextee:
So we from the north nko? Any hope for us?

No.

Just face your nyarinyas up North.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by ayusco85(m): 5:32am On Feb 25, 2018
don4real18:

I'm a working class

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by don4real18(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2018
ayusco85:

cheesy grin grin grin
It depends on the way you look at it
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by xrisla(m): 6:39am On Feb 26, 2018
author=Michelline post=65337748] didn't see your mail.[/quote] i've resent, kindly reply

Good morning n have a wonderful week
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
xrisla:
author=Michelline post=65337748] didn't see your mail. i've resent, kindly reply

Good morning n have a wonderful week
I have replied since yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.