Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (14824 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by OmiScarface(m): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks
ok am that dream man
see my number 07067747945 whatsapp
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Hynex(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
am desperately in need of someone to hookup with pls whatsapp me on:+2349027524491 or E-mail: Tzofficialjeffhynes@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by kwakwakwa(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Am a matured young man looking for a matured young lady for a serious relationship. She should be educated, working, tall, slim, cool, courteous, smart, intelligent, friendly, very romantic, busty .....................,.. God fearing Only serious minded ladies should contact me via SMS/ whatsapp - o8o6793o771 I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
in need of a serious relationship 08160796095 I base in Abule Egba, Lagos state I'm a computer scientist (B.sc) ladies only.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by coolDude1145(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by OLAREWAJU1705: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
Michelline:
. How can we talk or chat? Whatsapp me: 08060400838
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Viktor6000(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Dindook: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, the saint, rude and saucy type, always waiting for someone to chat u up first before u can chat or the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our precious time. I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on. 08125926897. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. Those looking for runs, pls stay off too. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by ejiro20192109(m): 1:35am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm Ejiro 25 years old, I'm working, I'm a cool handsome, funny guy �, I'm shy at first but once comfortable with you I can talk sha �, I reside in abule egba, Lagos. my hobbies are music, watching football, reading, playing computer games, watching movies (Korean, UK, mexico and american note: I dont watch Nigerian movies except comedy ones). My blood group: O+ Genotype: AA
I'm looking for a God fearing lady who is genuinely interested in what love is, in starting an epic relationship between the age range of 20 - 23 years
My Phone Number is 08160796095

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Am Horlakunle yaqub I need a light and tall responsible Muslim lady for serious relationship within southwest States.
From 20 to 28years of age
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by rafindo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
I looking for a matured lady base in ikorodu. Ready to talk and have fun.I don't need beggar's oh.
WhatsApp 08090610640
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Emekaco36(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
my name is ------from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair or chocolate , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . if any one is interested in me please mail me emmyco36@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Emekaco36(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Emekaco36:
my name is ------from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair or chocolate , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . if any one is interested in me please mail me emmyco36@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by kwakwakwa(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Am a matured young man from Edo,self employed and based in Ilorin.

Am a graduate,hard working,optimistic,tall,athletic body,cool,reserved,

good sense of humour,smart,intelligent,friendly,accommodating,

a christian,sociable,lovable and ROMANTIC grin

Will like t meet a well mannered and matured lady for a serious relationship.

Only serious minded ladies need to contact me on 08067930771

SMS & CALLS ONLY

I look forward to hearing and reading from you

NO GAMES !

NO SCAMS !

THANKS
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
See as them turn OP's thread to 'will you be my bride/husband' thread!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by ugonwobi: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
I need a sugarmummy here is my.number 07032178759 am Vincent by mané from Anambra
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by xtiandating: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michelline:
Are you a Christian?
So many Christian singles are waiting for you on www.mychristiandate.org

Mychristiandate.org is a non profit organization aimed at connecting Christian singles interested in dating and possibly marrying other Christian singles.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Interested persons can still mail me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.