Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast (2939 Views)

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Don't take the mark of the beast.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2019
After rapture, all hell will be let lose on earth. Escape with Jesus, now.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 9:12am On May 07, 2019
annyplenty:
VISION OF HOSPITALS GRADUALLY JOINING THE BEAST SYSTEM (AFTER RAPTURE, NOBODY TO BE TREATED UNLESS HAVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST)
In the early hours of Saturday, 17th February 2018, Nigerian time, I had a dream which showed hospitals are gradually joining the antichrist system.

In the dream, I saw that I was in a public bus with a friend and other passengers. The bus drove past a hospital and a passenger drew the attention of other passengers to the hospital. He recalled an insinuation he had about the hospital that they would not treat you if you did not have a chip implanted into your hand. As he continued recounting the insinuation, he expected the other passengers to a confirm his insinuation. Though other passengers joined him in the discussion, yet, nobody was able to confirm the rumor.

I did not join in the discussion because it was held in a public bus. My friend looked at my direction expecting me to give information to the people but I didn’t talk. When we got to our destination, I explained to my friend that the hospitals are gradually joining the beast system. I told him that after the rapture, nobody will be treated in any hospital unless ha had a chip in his hand which was the mark of the beast. I told him that anyone that sustained injury from the sudden destruction of rapture will not be treated unless he first received the mark of the beast in his hand or on his head. Dream ended.

Interpretation of the dream
From 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3, we know that a great calamity which will be characterized by so many deaths, accidents and injury will accompany the rapture.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The three major things of which ONLY one must happen to any human being that is alive at the time of rapture are the followings.

1. Such a person may make the rapture.

2. If the person did not make rapture, he may die in the sudden un-announced destruction that follow the rapture and go to hell.

Sometimes ago, it was revealed to me that about one billion people will die as a result of this sudden destruction and that it is on the day of rapture that ‘death and hell’ –the rider of the pale horse will finish its assignment to kill one-fourth (25 percent) of the world population.

Revelation6:8
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

For instance, so many pilots may make the rapture and disappear suddenly while their planes may crash unto anything on the land – be it markets, highways or residential buildings and a lot of people will die. Many drivers will disappear from their moving vehicles and there will be so many multiple accidents and so on. The stars will fall on many people and alot of things are going to be destroyed by fervent heat and many more.

Prophet Jeremiah gave a shocking and fearful detail of those that will die in this sudden destruction in Jeremiah 25:33

Jeremiah 25:33
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day (the day of rapture) from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

For more on sudden destruction, you can read here

3. If the person failed to make the rapture and also did not die in the accompanying sudden destruction, then such a person will go into the great tribulation.

A great deal of those entering into the great tribulation will suffer some degrees of injuries like losing a hand, breaking a leg, or breaking the head and so on, and as such will need urgent medical attention. If many people had died during the sudden destruction, then by logical reasoning, much more would be the number of these people that will suffer these injuries and need urgent medical attention and treatments.

If the book of Jeremiah 25:33 told us that those who will die in the sudden destruction will be so many that trying to gather them for burial would be a vain effort, and as such their corpses would be left to rot away as dung on the ground, then do you think that the medical personnel and facilities that remain unhurt after rapture will be enough to cater for those that would be injured?

Of course, the answered is a capital ‘No’. This is where the hospitals will see an opportunity to enforce the mark of the beast. For you to get medical attention and treatment for the injuries you sustained, you must receive the mark of the beast, first. Through this enforcement, many people will have no choice than to willfully submit themselves for the mark of the beast in other to receive medical treatment at the hospitals.

Messages from the dream
-1. Many hospitals have started joining the beast system- the system of having humans chipped in their hands and foreheads

-2. At rapture many people will die and go to hell by sudden destruction.

-3. Many more people will suffer various degrees of injuries that will make them need medical treatments at hospitals.

-4. The hospitals will have to mandate the people with injuries to the mark of the beast, otherwise, they shall not be treated.

-5. Rapture is at hand

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

Africa has no future
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 9:13am On May 07, 2019
Emmysteve:
Earth is temporary, heaven or hell is Eternal. The end of this world is much more closer than we think.

The end has been closer than we think for over 2000 years now.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The end has been closer than we think for over 2000 years now.

It is still much closer.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
annyplenty:

It is still much closer.

In ur dreams bro.

Keep waiting.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

In ur dreams bro.

Keep waiting.

Every choice and every action have consequences. As for me, I will wait. And I beleive some other children of God will wait.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
All aspects of life of men will be linked to mark of the beast. Invariably, there is no way of escape except by rapture.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2019
Human beings will be given IP address through the mark of the beast and will be controlled like zombie eventually.

Be wise. Follow Jesus
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
The way hospitals will reject people without the mark of the beast will be worse than the way ebola patients are avoided.

Seek to escape with Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
The whole chaos of plaques, pestilences, wars and terrorism will push the world to embrace the mark of the beast.

Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

3 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by chimezieeze98: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30q4ZHOirdk

OP must have been in the above state when he dreamt.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
You need to be SECTIONED.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 4:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 13, 2020
" FAITH is the assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not visible" Hebrew 11:1

So when you're highly in expectation of the unbelievable it's surely a sign of faith, but what happens if you've been misinformed?

First of all the word RAPTURE never appear in the Bible which brings the idea into question,
What is the meaning of the word RAPTURE?
And how does it correlates with the Bible's message?

Rapture in it's real meaning is the reaping what has been planted so in other words we can say "harvesting".
But the terms has been erroneously misplaced to imply the taking away of good people to heaven! undecided
God never intended taking humans to heaven from the beginning {Psalms 115:16} only spirit beings live in heaven NOT flesh, so another question come up:-

What does Jesus meant by his statement found at John 14:1-4?

The Israelites have been in expectation of God's anointed one (Christ) who will come and take over the rulership of the earth from unrighteous oppressors, to establish righteous rule on planet earth! Psalms 110:1-2; Daniel 2:44; Isaiah 9:6-7

But Jerusalem the place formally designated for his throne has been polluted with the killings of God's servants and finally Jesus the long awaited Christ himself was brutally killed in Jerusalem, so God cursed Jerusalem that he will not have his kingdom established in that place! Matthew 23:37-38

This left faithful ones who believed in Jesus baffled!

Where are we going to rule the earth with you as promised?

That's why Jesus told them what nobody has ever heard before saying "Don't worry about that, just continue to trust (believe) in me and the one who sent me (God), where i came from, there are lots of places for you to stay, i'm going there to PREPARE a place for you so that after i've secured a place, i will also come back to take you home to myself, so that where i am you too will be there to rule with me" John 14:1-4

So it's not all good people that's going to heaven but only those who will rule the earth with Jesus. They must be transformed into spirits so they will never have wives or kids there because spirits don't marry nor have kids! Luke 20:35-36

So why the word RAPTURE?

It's appropriate only if practically applied in the perspective of the scriptures!
They are the first fruit of God's Kingdom and their own place of residence is not earth again but heaven! Revelations 20:4-5; 1Corinthians 15:52; 1Thessalonian 4:16

(1) Only true believers will grasp it when they leave the earth, it will happen just like when Jesus ascended to heaven ONLY HIS FOLLOWERS saw him!

(2) A global event will mark their departure to alert the remaining true believers that their deliverance is imminent, unbelievers will take no note of the signs!

After Jesus' ascension to heaven, there was great signs on earth! His followers began performing great signs, the Jews were asking "what's the meaning of all these?" So Peter seized that opportunity to declare to those who will listen that Jesus has ascended to heaven and now God's holy spirit has been sent to replace Jesus' active performance, that's why many things were happening amongst his followers! Act 2:14-36; 3:12-26

For your information the first fruits of the Kingdom left this planet over 100 years ago, and the remaining are now going one by one after their earthly mission!

All the signs Jesus foretold will mark this events have been happening ever since then, what we are awaiting now is the time when they will all return with Jesus to cleanse the earth of all wickedness!

As for the mark of the beast, billions now living have already taken it,it simply means ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN WORLDLY POLITICS. Satan is the world ruler presently {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1Joohn 5:19 compare to Luke 4:6} as the ruler of the world, Satan is using his influence to initiate many people into his government that's about to be destroyed by Jesus {Daniel 2:44} so true believers stay clear from politics in order not to be stained. When you hear of ritual killings here and there, it's those in a covenant with Satan so as to become part of his system that's behind it! embarassed

God bless you! smiley
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 4:35am On Mar 13, 2020
annyplenty:
Human beings will be given IP address through the mark of the beast and will be controlled like zombie eventually.
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
You've no idea. Smh
You've diddly-squat idea about IP addresses

annyplenty:
Be wise. Follow Jesus
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!
And whatever else you do, develop good judgment( i.e. with all thy getting wisdom, get understanding)
"
- Proverbs 4:7

Be wise, get some comprehensive understanding of IP addresses

Fyi annyplenty, the sign of the beast is already here. Even you yourself annyplenty, already bear the mark of the beast and so do have the sign of the beast, lol. You think thats not true, lol, try me and I'll break it down to you, lol.

I wonder which one of the ten, became drowsy and fell asleep, virgins, you are annyplenty, lol.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Prepare youself to escape with JESUS
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Even now that rapture has not happened, hospitals and health workers worldwide are overwhelmed with corona virus patients, how much more it shall be after rapture when deaths shall litter everywhere from one end of the world to another and injured people will abound. The condition for hospital treatment shall be the mark of the beast.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
You've no idea. Smh
You've diddly-squat idea about IP addresses

"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!
And whatever else you do, develop good judgment( i.e. with all thy getting wisdom, get understanding)
"
- Proverbs 4:7

Be wise, get some comprehensive understanding of IP addresses

Fyi annyplenty, the sign of the beast is already here. Even you yourself annyplenty, already bear the mark of the beast and so do have the sign of the beast, lol. You think thats not true, lol, try me and I'll break it down to you, lol.

I wonder which one of the ten, became drowsy and fell asleep, virgins, you are annyplenty, lol.

Explain
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
annyplenty:
Explain
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Drowsy and fell asleep 7 months after, shm lmso.
OK, without you so much saying the magic word what exactly?
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by petra1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anyone without the vaccine mark
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
annyplenty:

petra1:
Anyone without the vaccine mark
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Which is it? Smh sighing
IP address or vaccine? lmso
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Which is it? Smh sighing
IP address or vaccine? lmso

One can even lead to other. But once it is inserted in yourright hand or forehead and mandated for buying and selling, then it is.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
The pharma and medical systems will completely be integrated into the beast system. Corona virus has given us an hint.

The sudden destruction that will follow the rapture will be so huge that the medical and pharma system will be overstretched worldwide.

Stay ready.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
annyplenty:
The pharma and medical systems will completely be integrated into the beast system. Corona virus has given us an hint.

The sudden destruction that will follow the rapture will be so huge that the medical and pharma system will be overstretched worldwide.

Stay ready.
Stop lying to folks using the name of God. undecided
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying to folks using the name of God. undecided

I used to know you to be active on the politics section before but now that you have come to the religious section, I don't really understand your mission again
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
annyplenty:
I used to know you to be active on the politics section before but now that you have come to the religious section, I don't really understand your mission again
So, you used to know me in politics means I must remain forever in politics section? I am not the one who is having a hard time understanding how anyone could think as you clearly do of such things. undecided

Stop hiding your private delusions behind the name of a God you know nothing of. undecided
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you used to know me in politics means I must remain forever in politics section? I am not the one who is having a hard time understanding how anyone could think as you clearly do of such things. undecided

Stop hiding your private delusions behind the name of a God you know nothing of. undecided

Let your words be seasoned as with salt
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
annyplenty:
Let your words be seasoned as with salt
Seasoned with what salt? undecided

Again, stop using the name of God to sell what are your private delusions. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Not Satan Or The Devil / "How Wind Could Have Parted Red Sea" / Road To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.