Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (69449 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
A 22-year-old lady, Sandra Okeneke is set to reunite with her father for the first time in her life after he abandoned her and her late mum at birth. According to reports, the girl revealed that her grandmother told her years ago that her father rejected her mum because of the name of her place, Umuosu Ubakala in Umuahia South, Abia State.

The man reportedly thought they are Osu people (outcast) as he said he can't marry and live with an outcast.

The girl launched a search online in order to meet with her father after seeing a picture of him and her late mum hidden with her birth certificate. According to the lady, her mom died 2008.

Nnamdi Victor who led the search for the lady's father online and shared his pictures on Facebook - revealed today that he has contacted her dad, Okeneke Joe who lives in Jos, Plateau South...

He revealed that he spoke with her father this afternoon who was very surprised on hearing about his long lost daughter. The man also reportedly accepted that he can't wait to see his daughter Sandra.

According to Victor, Sandra will be on her way to Jos any moment from now to meet her biological father for the first time after two decades.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/22-year-old-lady-finally-finds-dad-impregnated-mum-ran-away-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Aonkuuse(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
can't allow ethnicity or religion influence my actions. where did he thinks the woman was from when he was busy fucking her? crazy excuses always come when a woman gets pregnant for a guy. wish they have a good reunion anyways

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by itchie: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats to her and I hope they have a happy reunion
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Flexherbal(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
After 22 years !

We are happy for her.

Someone should go with her.

33 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Sprumbabafather: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Waiting for anyone who will talk anyhow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
I really don't blame the man...

Even the picture will tell you that the woman should be a nagging wife or a witch from Umuosu Ubakala.

The man should watch her daughter with one eye henceforth, because she might just dish out her revenge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by mazimee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
I really don't blame the man...

Even the picture will tell you that the woman should be a nagging wife or a witch from Umuosu Ubakala.

The man should watch her daughter with one eye henceforth, because she might just dish out her revenge.

Do you want to take NwaAmaikpe's place while he is still alive? undecided undecided

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
mazimee:

Do you want to take NwaAmaikpe's place while he is still alive? undecided undecided
I am that I am bro.

I say things the way i see it and how i feel about it...

Not here to impress any goat.

4 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by mazimee(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
I am that I am bro.

I say things the way i see it and how i feel about it...

Not here to impress any goat.

I'm afraid, you didn't make a single sense

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
mazimee:

I'm afraid, you didn't make a single sense
I'm afraid, that's your headache sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Memories12411: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
I hope the woman in the house knows about the girl if not, the whole thing will turn to a drama. Imagine the mixed feelings where the girl will be excited while the step-mom will be broken.

4 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Narldon: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by ayusco85(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please the girl should not blame the father, she should blame jos cold. That weather can make u think there is a difference between six and half a dozen.

Dad must ve followed a jos girl, everyday is weather for two grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Ayodejioak(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by WebSurfer(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Story
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Empress2014(f): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
That man is a sperm donor, not a father.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by kingsaif(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
we don hear
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
I hope the man has made it in life sha, else....... grin angry

If this girl wants to marry now, who gets the bride price? grin
Who gives her hand out in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Yinxies(f): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why look for the man that rejected you

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by millionboi2: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol

What do you want us to do now?
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by roarik(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
happy for her o

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Innobee99(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Where is the pishor of the Sandra na?

I want to set a man hunt too!
She's my lost girl frnd

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by LeJeun3: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
kk
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by chuksjuve(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nawa oooo

Nwaamaikpe what Sayeth thou?

Lala!! What thinketh thou!!

Contact us for your landscape and gardening service.... cheesy
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by oluwakayode25(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
She get heart of gold..won't look for any mofo only of he was rich...it will be some awkward reunion...can't deal. .love won't be deep for sure

5 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by TheKingIsHere: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
So this osu thing still exist in Igboland undecided

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by bobokunlexzy: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Do you want to take NwaAmaikpe's place while he is still alive? undecided undecided[/quot
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Iseoluwani: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Indirectly she saw her father

And this is d man below

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by supereagle(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
When will Ndi Igbo do away with obnoxious beliefs? They will offend God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Wedding Rings Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.