Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Teachers' Salary Range - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers' Salary Range (1751 Views)

What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range / Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers' Salary Range by kayteajay111(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
The rate of unemployment in this country is quite alarming. I'm tired of sitting or sleeping at home.
I have been finding something to do since July last year when I lost my job but all to no avail, the only job you can see is TEACHING but the salary is nothing to write home about and it's not encouraging.
I'm a bsc holder, l leave in osun state, ilesa precisely. Please anybody leaving in ILESA or OSOGBO, what is the range of the salary paying to teachers in private schools.
Re: Teachers' Salary Range by Ugosample(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Don't you think it's better to accept those teaching jobs and do for the meantime while searching for something better?

Just a suggestion tho

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salary Range by kayteajay111(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ugosample:
Don't you think it's better to accept those teaching jobs and do for the meantime while searching for something better?

Just a suggestion tho
Tnx, but how much do you think they are paying?
Re: Teachers' Salary Range by Chuksmonika(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Honestly speaking,it takes a great deal of determination to take up all this teaching jobs,because the salary is nothing to write home about,the schools are run by greedy Nigerians,who charge students high school fees,and end up paying their teachers peanuts,it all boils down to Nigeria Labour Laws,Dia are no good Labour laws in Nigeria,that is why employers of Labour treat job seekers like trash.....Now thats by the way...OP,my advice to you is that you calculate yourself well before taking any job,calculate your expenses and how much will be left for you to save,So that you do not end up working for Nothing a.k.a under-employment,which is even worse than unemployment
Re: Teachers' Salary Range by kayteajay111(m): 5:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
Honestly speaking,it takes a great deal of determination to take up all this teaching jobs,because the salary is nothing to write home about,the schools are run by greedy Nigerians,who charge students high school fees,and end up paying their teachers peanuts,it all boils down to Nigeria Labour Laws,Dia are no good Labour laws in Nigeria,that is why employers of Labour treat job seekers like trash.....Now thats by the way...OP,my advice to you is that you calculate yourself well before taking any job,calculate your expenses and how much will be left for you to save,So that you do not end up working for Nothing a.k.a under-employment,which is even worse than unemployment
Good advice.

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salary Range by kayteajay111(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
May God help us.
Re: Teachers' Salary Range by chrismato(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2018
v sou. rdon

dont underate teaching Job, incase u don't no teaching Job is a noble job.anyway it's not ur fault. bcus u,av Bernard attaching ursef with mushroom skuls. I advise u,luk fo job in standard skuls were u,can b paid gud mony instead of,criticizing teaching job because u r jobless. an bside u r not even a train teacher by qualification.
Re: Teachers' Salary Range by chrismato(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2018
teaching job is a noble profession.

(1) (Reply)

A Show Of Shame From The Federal Ministry Of Health, Nigeria. / Enzo Krypton And Company Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Vacancies - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.