Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) (67754 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Not saying they can't afford it o, but considering....... I have learnt never to trust actresses and so-called celebrities.
They know wosup, then they'd come on social media and say stuffs like "Hustle hard...God bless my hustle". My sister, which if the hustles, be specific angry

PS. This isn't my handwriting.

She didn't buy it! Most times people rent these cars for events. Ive helped do such rentals b4. Even governors rent them smtmes for their events. If its her personal car she wudnt just use it for her bday event alone. However im not saying she can't afford one.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Na car � hire!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2018
ayusco85:

Boss please I need Ur contact, want to find out how much a van cost

You can reach me through the contact page of my blog via the link above
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2018
honestivo:
upon all your fame you're are still faithful to hour husband �
Dundee united. you live in her punna Abi. that's how you know it's only her husband's PREEK that has entered. anu mpama
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Rastamann: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Tflex01:

I just tire.... celebrities and fake life.

Everything about most of these so called 'yeyebritiescelebrities is makeshift!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Not looking bad at all at 40,

Mercy Aigbe remain the most prettiest woman at 40
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 1:20am On Feb 24, 2018
jaxxy:

She didn't buy it! Most times people rent these cars for events. Ive helped do such rentals b4. Even governors rent them smtmes for their events. If its her personal car she wudnt just use it for her bday event alone. However im not saying she can't afford one.

She can't afford it abeg!
That car worth about 180Million
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by keneharry: 1:30am On Feb 24, 2018
OMG.. See car oo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by sprints1: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2018
SpareNo1:
If you no get money...
small doctor actually said that davido stole the line from him well na true make we just hid our face
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by sprints1: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Harrynight:

She can't afford it abeg!
That car worth about 180Million
bros go and sit down are u telling me omotola is not worth more than a billion more so i think its a gift
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by sprints1: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Harrynight:
Not looking bad at all at 40,

Mercy Aigbe remain the most prettiest woman at 40
I think someone is using Chinese flashlight to block your eyes..mercy aigbe my foot

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 2:18am On Feb 24, 2018
sprints1:
bros go and sit down are u telling me omotola is not worth more than a billion more so i think its a gift

WHAT?

Grow up Guy

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by naijaking1: 2:27am On Feb 24, 2018
slightlyMad:
Waiting for Jakumo to come tell us more about this woman grin

Yeah, haven't heard from the dude in a long time!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Kokaine:
who she epp

Good question.
I am waiting for a thread on her philanthropic work and donations to charity as done by celebrities in oyinbo countries.
Otherwise she is another yeyebrity from a shittyhole nation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2018
LifeDrama:
I guess Igbenedion owns those cars

Why Igbinedion in particular?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Olosho mama cheesy grin

Na wetin she do you?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2018
whirlout:
I don't think she is claiming she owns it. You can clearly see it was rented or given to be used for the event.

HOW did YOU see clearly that it was rented or given to be used for the event?
Do you have more than two eyes
Do you have more than one head?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:43am On Feb 24, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Is she in black panther?

grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Kokaine:
true.
sometimes i wonder why black men have such excess love for worldly affairs. just look at mark zukerberg and see how he lives life, but here, someone who is rich and has not affected anybody in his/her life will be so loud about trivialities by adorning nonsense in colours and superfluous decorations. omotola omotola omotola! i met her one day in a designers shop in banana island when i was an installer, we were waiting for the same person. i came first, but they recognised and answered her first. the thing pained me ehn.... is not as if i didnt polish my shoes oh! and i even wore fine shirt that day. mtsewwwwwh

That is what makes us a shittyhole nation, celebrating emptiness instead of

- working hard,
- paying taxes,
- donating to charity and
- researching

for the improvement of our society.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by seguno2: 2:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Yankee101:
How many times you dey turn 40?
How many hungry kids you feed?
How much truth have you told to power?

How u epp with your celebrity?

Well said.
Kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by francotunsco: 2:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Her husband looks like that comedian!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 3:53am On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I only pity the mumu husband!

Honestly, his mumulity is key to such a make believe glamorous relationship on display.

With all this display of vanity, her father in-law still lives in a dilapidated house in the outskirts of Benin.

Curse is every child who dishonours his parent. Captain M.E beware! No be me talk am, na so e dey for bible......Eph. 6:1
You just nailed it....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 3:55am On Feb 24, 2018
seguno2:

Why Igbinedion in particular?

Because he also have the password.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmm......she's 40?...and behaving this way?..let's pray for her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 24, 2018
You can only be 40 years once. Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by xrisdgreat(m): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2018
she looks older than 40 to me!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by toye440: 5:58am On Feb 24, 2018
serdabim:
Tell your usa client to go to the nearest Walmart store to buy one vanillacard white one and activate it with 50$ or 100$ sure banker I am loading in 4000$ or5000$ it sure pls only trusted guys pls no ripping pls watsapp fast okay0_ 9 0 _6 0 2_ 1 3 _0 _9 8 don’t come and start asking stupid questions Ionly answer reasonable one
EBAMI KIGBE OLE O OLE O OLE O OLE O OLE O. Am just gonna add u up.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2018
LifeDrama:
I guess Igbenedion owns those cars

The man has earned his name put some respect on the spelling "igbinedion"
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by bigpicture001: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Not saying they can't afford it o, but considering....... I have learnt never to trust actresses and so-called celebrities.
They know wosup, then they'd come on social media and say stuffs like "Hustle hard...God bless my hustle". My sister, which if the hustles, be specific angry

PS. This isn't my handwriting.
...myt b a gift from dangote
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by adecz: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
This is a limousine rental service.

The report did not say she bought it.

She can't afford such ride @ above N100m.

She try though.

But she pass 40.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I only pity the mumu husband!

Honestly, his mumulity is key to such a make believe glamorous relationship on display.

With all this display of vanity, her father in-law still lives in a dilapidated house in the outskirts of Benin.

Curse is every child who dishonours his parent. Captain M.E beware! No be me talk am, na so e dey for bible......Eph. 6:1
Really can you snap a pic and show us? What you are saying is hard to believe... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.