Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) (67751 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by deenee: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=slightlyMad post=65323112]
Honestly she needs to take after Kate henshaw
She is looking uglier daily cos of the fat
You really can't restore old glory like that[/quote

I was going to say same but didn't want the wrath of the feminists on this thread.

I mean Nigerians need to understand now that carrying layers of fat all over the body is no longer a sign of enjoyment.

I saw Kate henshaw the other day at proflex gym and boy she was looking so trim. And also take a cue from our foreign celebrities like Jay z, Jamie fox,Diddy, and will Smith who are all nearing 50 but still looking trim
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

U think so bro?
Happy Sunday sir
Same to you bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.