Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen (1631 Views)

Please Help!! Gluttony Is Killing Me / Gluttony Competition which held at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo / Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by hadjipapiey(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
From the stables of AMBER kitchen store, we bring to you contemporary kitchenware and tips that'll make slip off your sofa.

Plus you can join the conversation on WhatsApp via

https:///9GAi4TvFohMC4NoPVSsU3E

AMBER kitchen Food &Drink Tips:

-------------✯✯✯-----------------

Store potatoes and onions well apart from each other. They release moisture and gases that can make the other get bad faster.

-------------✯✯✯------------------

Get more tips on home, social, cultural, life categories.

� / WhatsApp : 07030438303 or 08131153177
Telegram : @AmberKitchen
Facebook : Facebook.com/hadjipapiey

Thanks
AMBER kitchen store

Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by devlishGINGER(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2018
hadjipapiey:
From the stables of AMBER kitchen store, we bring to you contemporary kitchenware and tips that'll make slip off your sofa.

Plus you can join the conversation on WhatsApp via

https:///9GAi4TvFohMC4NoPVSsU3E

AMBER kitchen Food &Drink Tips:

-------------✯✯✯-----------------

Store potatoes and onions well apart from each other. They release moisture and gases that can make the other get bad faster.

-------------✯✯✯------------------

Get more tips on home, social, cultural, life categories.

� / WhatsApp : 07030438303 or 08131153177
Telegram : @AmberKitchen
Facebook : Facebook.com/hadjipapiey

Thanks
AMBER kitchen store

Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ? Soft copy
Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by hadjipapiey(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2018
devlishGINGER:

Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ? Soft copy

It's not editable doh..
Lemme have Your mail
Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by devlishGINGER(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2018
hadjipapiey:

It's not editable doh..
Lemme have Your mail
thanks man
Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by hadjipapiey(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2018
devlishGINGER:
thanks man doughspinner@gmail.com

Would appropriate you sending a copy of the edited.

Mail sent
Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by devlishGINGER(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2018
hadjipapiey:

thanks bro, I will check
Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by hadjipapiey(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2018
devlishGINGER:
thanks bro, I will check

Appreciate I meant to write
Re: The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen by devlishGINGER(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
hadjipapiey:

Mail sent
hi, please could you kindly modify my mail. It's in your post I quoted

(1) (Reply)

40yrs And Above, Use This Product And Thank Me Later! / See Who I Saw Buying Suya / Three Major Causes Of Sickness And Untimely Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.