Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter (25136 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by fyneguy: 2:38am On Feb 24, 2018
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun has assured former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of his full support in the reconciliation efforts within the party.

Oyegun, in a letter dated February 23, 2018 was however silent on the issues raised by the APC leader in his letter.

The Nation learnt that Oyegun’s letter was written after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential villa on Friday afternoon after Friday prayers

A copy of the two paragraphed letter sited by The Nation reads: “I thank you for your letter dated February 21, 2018, for your prayers and good wishes for my health. I wish you the same and pray that our good God keeps you strong and grants you His peace.

“Let me once again formally congratulate you on the peace making assignment Mr. President has entrusted you with. It is most challenging but I believe you will ultimately justify the confidence reposed in you by Mr. President. In this you have my fullest support.

“Be assured, dear Asiwaju, of my highest regards now and always”

Tinubu had, in a well publicised letter accused the APC national chairman of frustrating reconciliation efforts by taking decisions regarding some state chapters the party.

Also, the Cross Rivers state chapter had accused the national leadership of undermining the reconciliation efforts by ordering a Congress to elect a chairman for the party in the state barely one month to the end of the tenure of the present executive in the state.

source:http://thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-assures-tinubu-support/

1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Weareone202: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2018
FTC... make I sit down watch
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by PeaceGord: 2:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Tinubu is simply being foolish here.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by lawman88(m): 2:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Nogodye(m): 3:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Oyegun the hypocrite...National chairman that can't hold national convention.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Okoroawusa: 3:14am On Feb 24, 2018
I love the maturity in APC

9 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Yankee101: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Two fighting (a'raba two sege!)
There was a party.
End of APC in power Loading.

7 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by princeade86(m): 4:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I love the maturity in APC
which maturity pls

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by nwanwaoge(m): 4:33am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......
you’ve got brains bro! ��

5 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by lovere: 4:41am On Feb 24, 2018
princeade86:
which maturity pls
No mind that fool

32 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by sorom4: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2018
I no know wetin I wan comment again. This country just tire me

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Can we just get over this disastrous party already?

It's just a year to the general election and I just hope and pray we could have a formidable opposition to put an end to all these idiosyncrasies.

10 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Firefire(m): 5:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Neyoor:
Can we just get over this disastrous party already?

It's just a year to the general election and I just hope and pray we could have a formidable opposition to put an end to all these idiosyncrasies.

I pray for you my friend, your light will never turn to darkness.

You already see & know the truth, you are a FREE man.

Other brainwashed APC Zone-Bs in SW need to wake up from their slumbers. APC is nothing but a SCAM!

Goodnight APC! Hope BAT will be wiser.

Who knows maybe the gods are set to complete his destruction. Bloody capitalist!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by UbanmeUdie: 5:22am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Tinubu is a legendary thief,

Oyegun is a low class goon,

Buhari is a mad senseless cow.

Let letters be flying around between them, it won't change the verdict of the gods.

Useless APC govt!

#kickBuhariBack2Daura

18 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by OfficialAwol(m): 5:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Seems the reconciliation move shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Tinubu might soon call it quits with APC. There's limit to what a man can take.

He has been demystified and downgraded.

10 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by ivandragon: 5:58am On Feb 24, 2018
the cabal around pmb are very cunning...

BAT & Oyegun would be willing to do anything to curry pmb's favour.

pmb just keeps playing them... he tells one something, tells the other something else while acting like an innocent calf...

at the end of the day, BAT & Oyegun would deplete their resources & goodwill fighting each & will be unable to checkmate the antics of pmb & his cabal, while pmb reaps from the disillusioned party members whom would turn to him for deliverance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by anibirelawal(m): 5:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Gbam!, APC have come to stay.
PMB till 2023 if God Will.

6 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by UduMgbo1: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2018
I stand with oyegun grin

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

cc
ngeneukwenu ikpunnu

6 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Alejoas(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Oyegun assuming the gentleman position

He his focused on remaining a chairman grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Bede2u(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2018
How these people dey yeye jagabantis dey make me laff in mathmatics grin grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Firefire:

I pray for you my friend, your light will never turn to darkness.

You already see & know the truth, you are a FREE man.

Other brainwashed APC Zone-Bs in SW need to wake up from their slumbers. APC is nothing but a SCAM!

Goodnight APC! Hope BAT will be wiser.

Who knows maybe the gods are set to complete his destruction. Bloody capitalist!

May God bless you too bro.

God forbid the day I will I pledge my loyalty to a party that brought nothing but hardship to the teeming Nigerians.

The fact is that, if you never try two things, you might never know which one is better.

A party built on concorted lies and deception.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Firefire(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Neyoor:

May God bless you too bro.

God forbid the day I will I pledge my loyalty to a party that brought nothing but hardship to the teeming Nigerians.

The fact is that, if you never try two things, you might never know which one is better.

A party built on concorted lies and deception.

Now you see what I was shouting about then.

NOW is the time to change the fraudulent CHAIN-GE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by EnEnPeecee: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Reconciliation or no reconciliation. we are tired of these govt that hobnob with monkeys, vipers and snakes to steal our monies.

#backtodaura

9 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by stonemasonn: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Oyegun will give him south south!? hahahahahaha. Oyegun has no electoral value, even Ameachi...only Oshiomole and his protege, Obaseki can deliver votes in the south south.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Modibbo12: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Am only laughing. When Apc was formed some people were saying that it will not last up to a year, it will crash but today here they are leading the country. Another election is coming despite what is going on in that party internally, am seeing them wining 2019 election, I think they don't want to repeat some internal mistakes of pdp. We forgot that nigeria is not western world where online votes counts . From what am seeing in PMB tours in many state of the federation,he will still win if finally accept to run expect if God said otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2018
when t wo big party wigs fight, na dia voters dem go lose......its so sad that instead of looking for a way to solve the mess in the country they are busy doing peace meeting and in house fighting they know will all fall like park of cards during their convention in October, 2018

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Firstpage: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2018
PeaceGord:
Tinubu is simply being foolish here.

The name Tinubu gives you people shivers and you starts typing without your brain intact.

How is he being foolish?

Is Tinubu the writer of this letter?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by finaly01: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Yankee101:
Two fighting (a'raba two sege!)
There was a party.
End of APC in power Loading.
u na old school gee, reminds me of my primary school days, u just put a smile on my face ���

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by bedspread: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Dis Men want to Finally Finish Tinubu....
Me just de Watch here..

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by MrRhymes101(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Just imagine?? They don't even care about the electorates... Wedding MC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.