Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter (25132 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by contigiency(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2018
That was a very matured reply and the best way to go.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by benuejosh: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Anytime Tinubu sends him a message, He replies only after meeting with Buhari. The Man seems to be scared of Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by 12submarine(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't know why I keep thinking this fight is stage managed to make the opposition rest on its oars. My thought though.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by lagdmark(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I love the maturity in APC
You're not even well informed or you're pretending
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by bangging(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......
tinubu, buhari oyegun put together can never get south West... so wake up..am also an APC... but we hv failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by efighter: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2018
PeaceGord:
Tinubu is simply being foolish here.

A foolish man who has about 20 of his "boys" running the government. Fashola super minister, Fayemi, Tunde Fowler the tax collector, Abike Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Mrs Orelope, Kemi Adeosun, Aragbesola, Amosun, e.t.c. Your head is paining you.

6 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Brains1990(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2018
The only true and vicious leader in this country is buhari. All the people wagging their tongue that the president should be axed are not true and well meaning nigerians. Even the scriptures says, 'by their fruits, we shall know them'. Only those who are corrupt minded wants our amiable president out of office. I stand against corruption. Hence i stand for & with buhari till 2023. And there is nothing, i mean nothing even u (reading this comment) can do about it.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by LydayBobo(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
A lot of people here are condemning APC without suggesting a single better option. SMH
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Tamakay(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
Tinubu should be properly checkmated on this assignment. I have this premonition that he (Tinubu) wants to use this opportunity to do the opposite. Pls someone should carefully analyze his hasty letter to Oyegun and his shrouded hands in it. I'm not a fan of APC, but I sensed Tinubu is up to something evil and don't forget the treacherous nature of a typical Yoruba politician
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by chuksjuve(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Now I know this battle Between Tinubu and Oyegun is not ordinary..

This might signal the end of Apc dominance in South west and Nigeria as a whole ..

This is definitely the hand of God in this matter..

The spirit of confusion has set in and I doubt if this won't lead to massive exodus in the coming weeks ahead...

The battle and hustle for chief slavery office to the Fulani slave master by these sophisticated southern politicians is real...

cry

Brethren let's pray!!!
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by benuejosh: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......
i am just thinking. Does Oyegun carry much weight in the south south? There are bigger players in the South as Compared to Oyegun. Tinubu is a green snake on green grass, very smart in politics. By the time he does finishes the reconciliation, i believe he must have gotten much more followers/supporter even from the south south and then the next will be to oust Oyegun. So Tinubu may actually not go down here but Oyegun.. Remember, Tinubu was instrumental to making Oyegun who he is.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by macaphan007(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
They will use Oyegun to counter Tinubu so he doesn't get a hold on the party at all,Tinubu just walked into a well calculated trap,they will embarrass him and bring an end to his political career, this is an insult am wondering why he's not seeing it,allowing greed to blind him,he has total forgotten he only has Lagos, and Osun is about to slip in his hands,what's he thinking,that the likes of Amosun,Akeredolu will watch him get a hold of the party structure in their states? he's seriously dreaming,he believes too much in himself and that will be his downfall, if he's not careful they will take Lagos from him.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Bobby808: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
But Buhari do not take the South South an inch relivant. To Buhari, the south south is foot mat to him. Have you forgotten the defferent hate and tribal dances he sent to that place? If you are talking of Edo state, I will agree with you because he Buhari has some respect for the ex governor and the King of the Edo people, besides, Edo is for apc. To the matter, Tinubu and the Yorubas in general especially the Lagos Yorubas have been flogged and malteeated like the slaves for the north since. Awo was kiiled by the north, Abiola, his wife, were all killed by the north, Obasanjo was almost killed but was jailed by the north. Generall Paul Diya was jailed by the north. So what is the Yorubas to Buhari? Tufinnubu will certainly go down and foold as usual.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by lagdmark(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
efighter:

A foolish man who has about 20 of his "boys" running the government. Fashola super minister, Fayemi, Tunde Fowler the tax collector, Abike Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Mrs Orelope, Kemi Adeosun, Aragbesola, Amosun, e.t.c. Your head is paining you.
the above names are not even members of Buhari's cabals they're toys.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by pennywys(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
YOURS IS SUCH A SWEET REST
GOOD NIGHT APC TILL WE NEVER MEET AGAIN

GOOD Night! GOOD NIGHT!! GOOD NIGHT!!!
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Hisxellency: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Fear politics.....Oyegun dey form gentleman for Naija politics,Over to bola tinubu
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Lomprico2: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha! maturity indeed. This ur statement tells us the level of ur own maturity. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by macaphan007(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
benuejosh:
i am just thinking. Does Oyegun carry much weight in the south south? There are bigger players in the South as Compared to Oyegun. Tinubu is a green snake on green grass, very smart in politics. By the time he does finishes the reconciliation, i believe he must have gotten much more followers/supporter even from the south south and then the next will be to oust Oyegun. So Tinubu may actually not go down here but Oyegun.. Remember, Tinubu was instrumental to making Oyegun who he is.
They know that's why Oyegun is acting the way he is and most of the Govs are supporting him,the likes of Bello,Akeredolu,Amosun won't just sit and watch Tinubu take a hold of the micro structure within their states,that's why Bello came out with that statement,the people that put them in power have seen this way ahead of Tinubu. remember how Segun Abraham and the other guy from Kogi lost,they know Tinubu is coming for them,just look at the content of this letter,imagine after Oyegun met Buhari,if I was Tinubu I would concentrate on getting Osun and retaining Lagos else......stories that touch oh.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by fav444(f): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Yankee101:
Two fighting (a'raba two sege!) There was a party. End of APC in power Loading.
Alele one kobo....... Lol

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Bobby808: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
What is maturity there now? Is it because Tinubu is been foolled? Tububi is just an errant boy, hence he is given assignment of travellling around to settle trouble. Instead of facing the assignment, he is facing Oyegun who is constutitionally elected to give him report. Rubbish. Who is Tinubu? Who knows him other than one of the most corrupt and drug pushers? You think we will regard him as the Nelson of Nigerians because you are trying and forcing people to accept him abi? Rubbish
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Fellywood(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Hehehe....of ALL the assignments na 'peace making assignmant' reach the big man of the west. Sarrki my good friend, can you please explain this to the house because I am not understanding cool cool
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by 7lives: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Bobby808:
But Buhari do not take the South South an inch relivant. To Buhari, the south south is foot mat to him. Have you forgotten the defferent hate and tribal dances he sent to that place? If you are talking of Edo state, I will agree with you because he Buhari has some respect for the ex governor and the King of the Edo people, besides, Edo is for apc. To the matter, Tinubu and the Yorubas in general especially the Lagos Yorubas have been flogged and malteeated like the slaves for the north since. Awo was kiiled by the north, Abiola, his wife, were all killed by the north, Obasanjo was almost killed but was jailed by the north. Generall Paul Diya was jailed by the north. So what is the Yorubas to Buhari? Tufinnubu will certainly go down and foold as usual.

See one of them, at last you are telling your story.
You and your people were in the bedroom of the North playing olosho during these periods if am right.
50 something years later you wail marginalisation and underdevelopment, this is despite sacrificing 3million yanmirins to forcefully remove yourselves from abokis bedroom.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by chngebeginwthme: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
PeaceGord:
Tinubu is simply being foolish here.

How? it pains you to see them settling their differences unlike PDP right? hahaha sorry you guys plan was for them to have issue and go seperate ways but Buhari is smart..
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by chngebeginwthme: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:

Hahahha sorry you are wrong, None will go down and Tinubu is a very sensible leader unlike leaders from your region with dead brain..
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by chngebeginwthme: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Nogodye:
Oyegun the hypocrite...National chairman that can't hold national convention.

How the thing come pain you like this? APC is waxing stronger and you guys are shivering already haha..
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by colossus91(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2018
princeade86:
which maturity pls
maturity of corruption where snakes and monkeys now carry looks too apshit shame!! grin
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by sweetjohn(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Brains1990:
The only true and vicious leader in this country is buhari. All the people wagging their tongue that the president should be axed are not true and well meaning nigerians. Even the scriptures says, 'by their fruits, we shall know them'. Only those who are corrupt minded wants our amiable president out of office. I stand against corruption. Hence i stand for & with buhari till 2023. And there is nothing, i mean nothing even u (reading this comment) can do about it.
Trash
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by fyneguy: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
It is obvious PMB instructed Oyegun to co-operate with Tinubu. Otherwise, Oyegun would have defended himself in his response.

PMB is odefinitely with Tinubu on this one!
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by sweetjohn(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
benuejosh:
Trash
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Brains1990(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
sweetjohn:
Trash
another corrupt nigerian spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) / Momoh, Madueke, Nezor SA, & Tridax SA: The Real CABAL? / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.