Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (40721 Views)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by PrettySleek(f): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Na wa o! Keep ur matter out of social media, deal with ur husband and friend equally and fairly. What's now d point of going on fb to rant? All these kind thing dey vex me
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by stevecantrell: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ugly lady. Why won't ur husband be attracted to beautiful ladies outside by even going far to accepting nudes from different ladies on social media when you're looking like the female version of Ambode.
I naturally hate ugly ladies, I don't blame guys who get married to these kind of ladies and still look out for outside pussies.

I know guys who marry ugly women because they want to sleep with other women but dont want other guys to approach theirs.
Pure selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Ellabae(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ugly lady. Why won't ur husband be attracted to beautiful ladies outside by even going far to accepting nudes from different ladies on social media when you're looking like the female version of Ambode.
I naturally hate ugly ladies, I don't blame guys who get married to these kind of ladies and still look out for outside pussies.
bros it's too early na
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Ellabae(f): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Asowari:
ugly woman angry shutup bitch be humble u should be happy that a man married u, wit that ur face looking like shreak, I pity 4 ur poor husband u look like a transgendered, if I were him I will cheat on u over and over again I can't tolerated such ugliness in my home angry
Na wa o. Calm down abeg
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Asowari:
ugly woman angry shutup bitch be humble u should be happy that a man married u, wit that ur face looking like shreak, I pity 4 ur poor husband u look like a transgendered, if I were him I will cheat on u over and over again I can't tolerated such ugliness in my home angry

How old are you

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian who goes by the name Blessing Onyeka Okere-Iheme on Facebook took to the social media platform to rant woman is enraged after a lady she knows sent nude photos to her husband.

According to her, the prospective home wrecker who is trying to destroy her 2years marriage is someone she knows, then threatened to share the woman's photo for all to see.

According to research, the woman married her husband in October 2017.

See wrote below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/woman-enraged-after-her-friend-sent-photos-to-her-husband-threatens-to-share-her-photo.html

No wonder a female colleague of mine says she doesn't keep female friends and hangs out with guys only.
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by blueeyes1: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2018
Kobicove:
Why do people bring every personal issue to social media?! undecided
I Taya o,my broda
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Pennywise(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2018
All these runs girls always make the most noise whenever they get married
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by DozieInc(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Kenneth10110(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Asowari:

Stop using your ass to think. You have a brain

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Caroline Danjuma is beautiful enough. Yet her husband cheated on her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by wisekriss: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2018
purem:
Someone cannot just send nude pics to your husband without his knowledge na sister undecided

Are you sure you're doing your duty in the other room

Anyways sha Nairalanders lemme quickly remind you something

Guys guys chill... Why we are we too fast to judge.... I just went through the lady's wall on FB and I noticed this was just a innocent joke of which she even posted the pigs..... And one stupid blogger who wanted to earn cheap traffic just turned it to something else... This not fair. U guys have fb page go check it out. She don't mean it. It was just a joke.. Na waoooo u guys don't have chill at all

Ayam FTC undecided
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Pataricatering(f): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2018
bistech001:

Mr senseless Idiot pls do you now mean ladies that are not as pretty as others should never be married to? I wonder how you reason and I concluded in my mind that your name is really affecting you. Pls do something to that name before it is too late.

Jahbless!
the thing is the woman is not even ugly !

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Pataricatering(f): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

No wonder a female colleague of mine says she doesn't keep female friends and hangs out with guys only.
its sad that someone will arrange their whole life based on other women not snatching her man ! How will she fend off the ones the man chases himself ?! The height of stupidity !
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Pataricatering:
its sad that someone will arrange their whole life based on other women not snatching her man ! How will she fend off the ones the man chases himself ?! The height of stupidity !

I guess she has been burnt in the past by so called friends. Shit happens
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

The guys she hangs out with, ain't they someone's boyfriend/husbands? Where is the logic in her decision ahbeg?
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The guys she hangs out with, ain't they someone's boyfriend/husbands? Where is the logic in her decision ahbeg?

I think that's where our society gets it wrong. The fact that a lady feels happier hanging out with guys does not mean there's anything sexual attached to it. She may just feel safer confiding in her male companions.

Only insecure men will feel threatened when they see their significant other having a male bestie, Strong men wouldn't smiley
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

I think that's where our society gets it wrong. The fact that a lady feels happier hanging out with guys does not mean there's anything sexual attached to it. She may just feel safer confiding in her male companions.

Only insecure men will feel threatened when they see their significant other having a male bestie, Strong men wouldn't smiley

Then your first paragraph should be directed to her.
In fact, your whole post should be directed to her.

Strong men don't go cheating about,be it with their woman's friend or random women. I hope you get it this time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Then your first paragraph should be directed to her.
In fact, your whole post should be directed to her.

Strong men don't go cheating about,be it with their woman's friend or random women. I hope you get it this time.

My dear AntiBrutus where did you get the idea of cheating from my write up? cool

Take it easy abeg. Try digesting the ops post and my response, then you get to see why I am kinda confused at what you wrote up there
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by lilyfaith(f): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Asowari: ugly woman angry shutup bitch be humble u should be happy that a man married u, wit that ur face looking like shreak, I pity 4 ur poor husband u look like a transgendered, if I were him I will cheat on u over and over again I can't tolerated such ugliness in my home

But I just checked that woman's profile on facebook and she is not ugly. Unless ugliness has another definition. undecided
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Kenxxy(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Next please embarassed
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

My dear AntiBrutus where did you get the idea of cheating from my write up? cool

Take it easy abeg. Try digesting the ops post and my response, then you get to see why I am kinda confused at what you wrote up there

Why did you bring up your friend's decision on this thread?

A woman's friend sent her man nudes...
Then you say... "No wonder a female colleague of mine says she doesn't keep female friends and hangs out with guys only".

And you still ask such a question? Mtcheew grin
NLders sef!
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Why did you bring up your friend's decision on this thread?

A woman's friend sent her man nudes...
Then you say... "No wonder a female colleague of mine says she doesn't keep female friends and hangs out with guys only".

And you still ask such a question? Mtcheew grin
NLders sef!

angry Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I give up. You win angry

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Psoul(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2018
The best comment she got on that her Facebook wall was from that guy, Paul Ofurum. He said, "Don't play fool with the fool and don't post your family issue here again."

If she think she is shaming the woman alone, she should think twice. Her husband name will be mentioned and they will also see him as an irresponsible man. Once the husband is mentioned, the wife already has a kind of stigma. That woman that her husband keep fooling around looking for anoda woman to sleep with. This stigma reduces the woman's respect.

She should start dealing wt her husband from home, if need be talk to the foolish woman sending her nude pic to her friend's husband.

Everything must not be brought to social media. I have never seen this kind of problem solved through social media. It will rather make it worst.

But if she still want to send the nude pic, she can go ahead and make it faster, we will be happy to view it since the person wey send her nude pic no shame to send am, me I no go shame to watch am.
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

angry Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I give up. You win angry

Good. So, where were you trying to wriggle to at first? grin
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Good. So, where were you trying to wriggle to at first? grin

grin I pick my battles. I know I can't win an argument with you wink

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

grin I pick my battles. I know I can't win an argument with you wink

You wouldn't have won with anyone who has good comprehension skills. That's one of the things we learn on NL.
It's not a gender battle dear... wink
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by kcfresh110: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by ck470: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Didn't He know she was ugly b4 He married her? Please dont support evil there is no excuse for infidelity period!!
Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
lilyfaith:

But I just checked that woman's profile on facebook and she is not ugly. Unless ugliness has another definition. undecided
that lady is ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.