Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ladies, Abeg Come O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Abeg Come O (10248 Views)

Ladies Abeg Rate This Man / Feminists, Come O! Dowry System In India / Riele Come O! I Just Found Your 2019 Certificate Inside keke Napep ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2018
no time 4 long stories, I just can't settle into a relationship. I'm 23, teaching, but d probs is I'm happy when I see people in relationships but I won't dare it on my own. I might talk to a guy on phone, like him, but d minute we meet, 4get it! I just want him as a friend. got lot of guys as friends but having a relationship? it just seem impossible. ladies abeg, have u experience this b4?
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
I won't comment since its for ladies only.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2018
gloria34:
no time 4 long stories, I just can't settle into a relationship. I'm 23, teaching, but d probs is I'm happy when I see people in relationships but I won't dare it on my own. I might talk to a guy on phone, like him, but d minute we meet, 4get it! I just want him as a friend. got lot of guys as friends but having a relationship? it just seem impossible. ladies abeg, have u experience this b4?
What are you afraid of? Face your fears and kindly set those brothers in the friend zone free.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by dingbang(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2018
I guess falling in love ain't your thing. You can try friends with benefits kind of relationship..
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Sidney11: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by AnalTyrant1: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2018
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Men are not meant for everyone... It's very easy to see you're a lesbo

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2018
grin

Uummm..if u dont like men, maybe u like women cheesy ?

Sometimes we have this phase in our life that we cudnt decide what we really want..Some ppol will try to explore & some will juz stay away from it coz they are afraid of consequences... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by biacan(f): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2018
Never knew you where this wise.....cheesy I feel your pain but it's not your fault since we no longer have sincere men out there...... all these boys wants to take advantage of ladies which can never happen.....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by banre(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2018
i see
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by purem(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2018
gloria34:

You may not be normal undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by ifex370(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Never knew you where this wise.....cheesy I feel your pain but it's not your fault since we no longer have sincere men out there...... all these boys wants to take advantage of ladies which can never happen.....

You must have been really hurt by someone or some people

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Raydans: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2018
A girl that will friendzone me in this lifetime is not yet born. Lions don't mingle with Chickens. Am not even a friend material in the first place

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by mespusinglez(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Keep Calm Baby Girl Your Taste Will Soon Come....Don't Be So Desperate

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by purem(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:

Dunno why ur comments always contain dubious statements on guys

But with this ur advice to OP do you really think we guys gives a shiity fvck Even to ur mallicious statements sef who gives a flying fvck

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by biacan(f): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2018
purem:

Dunno why ur comments always contain dubious statements on guys

But with this ur advice to OP do you really think we guys gives a shiity fvck Even to ur mallicious statements sef who gives a flying fvck
Bye boy cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Gourdoinc(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2018
gloria34:
you are only 23, your breasts are still perky and the men are still calling. cool down my dear youngie, the men will soon move on other 23 year olds in 4years time. then you will be 27 and those breasts no longer perky. hope you don't start having the interest then oh, because demons love needy women at that age. they Bleep and dump you all easily because you are now emotionally unstable and easy to deceive. be wise. ignore those deceptive looking perky tits and get yasef a man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Gourdoinc(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
small pikin Dem worry this one. you never see chumchin yet. with all ur yansh, men will still look away, even when you tell them you will foot their bills, they will still look away. who would want an old hag when new and succulent come out every year. life is good

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Gourdoinc(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uummm..if u dont like men, maybe u like women cheesy ?

Sometimes we have this phase in our life that we cudnt decide what we really want..Some ppol will try to explore & some will juz stay away from it coz they are afraid of consequences... grin

I can see this one has lesbian tendencies or experience. what a turn on this holy morning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by FluidQueen(f): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Then, don't date.
Dating and relationships isn't and shouldn't be a mandatory thing. You don't have to conform to societal expectations. Just live your life the way you deem fit.

The imperative thing is, YOU ARE HAPPY.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
you are only 23, your breasts are still perky and the men are still calling. cool down my dear youngie, the men will soon move on other 23 year olds in 4years time. then you will be 27 and those breasts no longer perky. hope you don't start having the interest then oh, because demons love needy women at that age. they Bleep and dump you all easily because you are now emotionally unstable and easy to deceive. be wise. ignore those deceptive looking perky tits and get yasef a man.
preach

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by FluidQueen(f): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
this. Is. Just. Sick..

What makes u think she wouldn't Wanna fúck(use and dump) men even if she's 30? Have you seen 30Yr old women? They are HOT and literally on FIRE.

We're both adults abeg. Sex is a consensual Act, between two people. Why men like you think Having sex with a female equates using them is beyond my cognitive abilities. No one is using anybody. Females Also enjoy sex too. We get orgasms too. We like SEX as much as you do. Do away with all those sexist mentality.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Opentokwowledge: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2018
grin
You should understand from now on starting and keeping the torch of a relationship burning is roleplay, you don't have to fall head over heels for the other party involved to play your role and as you are not pretty yourself, don't expect a man with the physique of a Roman god to show you green lights. You just have to place your need for association and intimacy over that voice in your head ringing the 'I deserve better' false alarm. Besides, you're no more a virgin. So, what are we even saying?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Olalan(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Maybe you don't really know what you want in a guy you'll want a relationship with or you're hurting from a past experience.
But I tell you the earlier you decide what you really want for a relationship and work towards it the better for you. At 23 you'll still be desired by many amongst which you can easily choose from, but by 26 your choices might be limited.
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Gourdoinc(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
this. Is. Just. Sick..

What makes u think she wouldn't Wanna fúck(use and dump) men even if she's 30? Have you seen 30Yr old women? They are HOT and literally on FIRE.

We're both adults abeg. Sex is a consensual Act, between two people. Why men like you think Having sex with a female equates using them is beyond my cognitive abilities. No one is using anybody. Females Also enjoy sex too. We get orgasms too. We like SEX as much as you do. Do away with all those sexist mentality.
I have seen them at 30, dated them at 30, dumped them at 30. also madam this has nothing to do with being sexist. the very notion that sex is consensual isn't a Nigerian thing. we know it in Africa that sex is a woman's way of blessing a man. that being said, the concept of time and cycle isn't something you illogical females understand. everything get e time, everybody is on a constant cycle. you either get with the program or you time and cycle passes away. she is 23, she is on a cycle where men won't let her be, that cycle will soon end, she will get older and men will chase other 23year olds. men like 23 year olds, not this girl in particular. am sure you attended or attend a university. it's the jambito effect. everyone will enjoy the perks of being a fresher, where everyone wants to date you, yet when u now in 300 level and ready to date, very few men bother to ask you out. simply because they are waiting for the jambito cycle. if you are wise learn from all I have said and never miss your own cycle. as expected be ur turn now, that same turn will pass away soon. wise women get all they want while it's their turn, foolish women assume the attention of the men is forever constant and end up dissapointed

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by FluidQueen(f): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
I have seen them at 30, dated them at 30, dumped them at 30.
And this is news, because? People break off ineffective relatiosnhips. It has nothing to do with age.
also madam this has nothing to do with being sexist. the very notion that sex is consensual isn't a Nigerian thing. we know it in Africa that sex is a woman's way of blessing a man.
So, We eventually get under the sheets, You get a hard-on, I get slopply wet. You play your cards well, I get like 3-6 Orgasm While you manage just ONE.. And you still think I'm blessing you?
Lmao. Dude, are you even listening to yourself? You ARE THE ONE BLESSING ME!
that being said, the concept of time and cycle isn't something you illogical females understand. everything get e time, everybody is on a constant cycle. you either get with the program or you time and cycle passes away. she is 23, she is on a cycle where men won't let her be, that cycle will soon end, she will get older and men will chase other 23year olds. men like 23 year olds, not this girl in particular. am sure you attended or attend a university. it's the jambito effect. everyone will enjoy the perks of being a fresher, where everyone wants to date you, yet when u now in 300 level and ready to date, very few men bother to ask you out. simply because they are waiting for the jambito cycle. if you are wise learn from all I have said and never miss your own cycle. as expected be ur turn now, that same turn will pass away soon. wise women get all they want while it's their turn, foolish women assume the attention of the men is forever constant and end up dissapointed
lol. grin
This mentality is Cliche, Very Cliche indeed.
A woman at her 30s is still very young, beautiful and very much attractive so. And not everyone lives their lives exclusively to get Cat called by men, Oga. Our lives and entire existence worth way more than that. We have ambitions, a carrier to chase, Money that needs to be made, A future. Do away with such logic. A woman that knows how to look beautiful and simply live her life would get any man she wants even at 45. The age restrictions is all in your head.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
So when you are over 25 you have automatically become expired ? Lool. These men are just ridiculous. Anyways please to the lady, try to understand what you are looking for in a guy. I think this is just the case of not knowing what you want. They’re so many men out there but very FEW reasonable ones. So I can definitely relate to what you’re saying. Know what you want, try to be open and follow your instincts. You’ll eventually meet a guy who will completely change your mindset. Don’t be too hard on yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
And this is news, because? People break off ineffective relatiosnhips. It has nothing to do with age.
So, We eventually get under the sheets, You get a hard-on, I get slopply wet. You play your cards well, I get like 3-6 Orgasm While you manage just ONE.. And you still think I'm blessing you?
lol. grin
A woman at her 30s is still very young, beautiful and very much attractive so. And not everyone lives their lives exclusively to get Cat called by men, Oga. Our lives and entire existence worth way more than that. We have ambitions, a carrier to chase, Money that needs to be made, A future. Do away with such logic. A woman that knows how to look beautiful and simply live her life would get any man she wants even at 45. The age restrictions is all in your head.
darling please they don’t know what they’re talking about. I personally know women who are 29 , 30 who still get approached daily by men, even more than younger women. This stero type that women decline rapidly by 25 is so stupid. I respect women who are 30+ and refuse to settle. At least most times at that age you know what exactly you want. The law of attraction comes into place and you attract the energy you release.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Gourdoinc(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. grin
very funny, I used to have people who reasoned like you many years back, life has taught them in the best ways it knows how (experience). they didn't listen to advice then, so they learnt by experience. the mere fact you think money, career and future mean anything are indeed laughable and prove how badly you need to learn the hard way. you also are still very very young, filled with hormones and youthful ideas. when the times I mentioned comes to fore, be glad to reference me then. my mention of those ladies over 30 are based on your questions, the fact you could get 6 orgasms are dependent on whom you had sex with anyway, in many cases you wouldn't even have one. except a woman is ugly, then she enjoys catcalls and while young lives for catcalls. maybe you should try a simple theory out. ask out 10 men and see how many would call you back. even now you are young, with likely perky tits, many will not bother to look at you twice, many will of course look twice. this ratio will reduce as age comes no matter the packaging. even a virgin old woman looks like an old woman. there is nothing anyone can do about ageing, sagging, folded thighs, and worse of all ignoring young and perky for old and saggy simply because she has money. an old man with money could get a 16 year old wife, while an old woman with money can simply only get a 16year old toyboy. who would even use her money for 23year olds.

this negates your thought u will get any man u want at 45, because you can't even do that now you are below 25. men have tastes, if you are skinny only skinny lover's would want you, if you are BBw only BBw lover's will want you. that's the difference in being a woman. you never really get to choose in all honesty, you rather choose amongst the choices offered to you. unlike a man who could choose the world as long as his money could afford it. don't be like those who we all now know to be frustrated, use your time wisely as a woman. money, career and everything else can still be made even after you get a man. just saying

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by FluidQueen(f): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Safiaaa:
darling please they don’t know what they’re talking about. I personally know women who are 29 , 30 who still get approached daily by men, even more than younger women. This stero type that women decline rapidly by 25 is so stupid. I respect women who are 30+ and refuse to settle. At least most times at that age you know what exactly you want. The law of attraction comes into place and you attract the energy you release.
Exactly! I don't get the fuss with the 30-thing. lipsrsealed

I have friends at 30s... Beautiful flowers that men practically book appointments to meet because of their busy schedule and Ambitious lifestyle. They are mostly assertive and strong willed, these half-baked men are obviously too scared to approach them because their lights shine so bright, it blinds them.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
unlike a man who could choose the world as long as his money could afford it. don't be like those who we all now know to be frustrated, use your time wisely as a woman. money, career and everything else can still be made even after you get a man. just saying
Going by what you have said...the fact is that most of you don’t have money. So this is not even applicable to most men. So for the average man, your options are still very limited and will be limited even as you age, because what you do in your prime reflects how you will live in the future. Please be very real with yourself and stop trying to hide under your misogynistic views. Man or woman, everything will fall into place when it’s time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by FluidQueen(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
very funny, I used to have people who reasoned like you many years back, life has taught them in the best ways it knows how (experience). they didn't listen to advice then, so they learnt by experience. the mere fact you think money, career and future mean anything are indeed laughable and prove how badly you need to learn the hard way. you also are still very very young, filled with hormones and youthful ideas. when the times I mentioned comes to fore, be glad to reference me then. my mention of those ladies over 30 are based on your questions, the fact you could get 6 orgasms are dependent on whom you had sex with anyway, in many cases you wouldn't even have one. except a woman is ugly, then she enjoys catcalls and while young lives for catcalls. maybe you should try a simple theory out. ask out 10 men and see how many would call you back. even now you are young, with likely perky tits, many will not bother to look at you twice, many will of course look twice. this ratio will reduce as age comes no matter the packaging. even a virgin old woman looks like an old woman. there is nothing anyone can do about ageing, sagging, folded thighs, and worse of all ignoring young and perky for old and saggy simply because she has money. an old man with money could get a 16 year old wife, while an old woman with money can simply only get a 16year old toyboy. who would even use her money for 23year olds.
I'm sorry but this is balderdash

this negates your thought u will get any man u want at 45, because you can't even do that now you are below 25. men have tastes, if you are skinny only skinny lover's would want you, if you are BBw only BBw lover's will want you.
...Another Hogwash
that's the difference in being a woman. You never really get to choose in all honesty, you rather choose amongst the choices offered to you unlike a man who could choose the world as long as his money could afford it. don't be like those who we all now know to be frustrated, use your time wisely as a woman. money, career and everything else can still be made even after you get a man. just saying
At the bolded, who exactly restricts my choice? You? God? Society? Why you think a woman has limited choice in the world where men don't is exactly why the world needs Equality.

Why you think the idea that a woman puts goals and ambition before marriage is ludicrous is actually the height of insensitivity , gender bias, degredation and Subtle sexism.

So, men are allowed to choose the world if they could afford and women should just resort to petty wishes, being a married woman and someone's kitchen slave for all eternity?

Lol. I'll pass. I'd rather take my own choice. Break free from the shackles of Nigeria's-Societal expectations of females. I'd pick My goals over looking relentlessly for a man anytime.

age restrictions is all in your head. I don't live my life based on the number of cat calls I get, or What men Would want. Those are frivolities. Inconsequential things and never my priorities. I have goals, ambitions, money goals, beauty goals, health goals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Splinz(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Then, don't date.
Dating and relationships isn't and shouldn't be a mandatory thing. You don't have to conform to societal expectations. Just live your life the way you deem fit.

The imperative thing is, YOU ARE HAPPY.

I never thought you have this much sense.

Perhaps, just perhaps you're learning fast...

Anyways, Op you must listen to this wise counsel by Flui*Queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BETRAYED BY MY BODY (s*x story) / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster / When You Find That "Perfect" Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.