Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) (61234 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
While some may say that being a virgin is due to the lack of opportunity, a young lady has revealed why she is preserving herself. According to Chinenye Nwaeze, a graduate of Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state - she is keeping her virginity for her future partner because it is the biggest 'gift a lady can give to her husband'.

The young made the revelation on Facebook. She wrote;

Virginity. Is. The. Biggest. Gift. A. Girl. Can. Give. To. Her. Husband... That's. Why. Am. Keeping. My. Own. For. My. Husband.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-lady-reveals-shes-preserving-virginity-facebook-photos.html

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by CastedAyo: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

Keep it for a man that has already released a 20liters of sp3rm.

Weytin concern me...

BTW, reactions of ladies that lost their own because of Val, phones, gifts etc..

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Even a hundred thousand naira cash gift is better than that piece of flesh called hymen...

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
You'd be surprised that your future husband already has low sperm count.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol, I hope he'll appreciate it & show gratitude for eternity.

It takes more than your virginity to hold down a marriage, ask Princess Diana. Some men will still treat you like any other woman once the novelty of a virgin bride wears off.

I applaud her though. The temptation is too hard to resist for some of us.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Virginity has long lost its value!

What is even the value of a virgin lady compared to others?

The truth is, only a ritualist knows the extent of a virgin's worth.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
What is the biggest gift a man can give a woman? grin

XhosaNostra:
Lol, I hope he'll appreciate it & show gratitude for eternity.

Exactly, once the honeymoon period wears off, it's back to reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by benzene00: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2018
She's doesn't look appealing to the eyes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Na so cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
What is the biggest gift a man can give a woman? grin

Exactly, once the honeymoon period wears off, it's back to reality.

An orgasm. Which is something you fail at 9/10 grin

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
So why would u post this shite on fb, why do u want the world to know, u doing this for the camera, everybody just want that fame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Then, what's his biggest gift to you? A Community pénnis? grin

Anyway, it's your choice. I accept that. So long that mentality isn't imposed on women, I'm totally fine with your CHOICE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by SIaye: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Even a hundred thousand naira cash gift is better than that piece of flesh called hymen...

5k self better pass am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nope, not every man fails in that aspect. Some men can make a lady cum 8 times In just 4 rounds, that is twice per round grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
Nope, not every man fails in that aspect. Some men can make lady cum 8 times In just 4 rounds, that is twice per round grin

Studies show that at least 75% of women fake orgasm. I suspect the number is much higher though because y'all just can't do it right grin

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Am looking forward to be disvirgined
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by sleek99(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
is she not deeper life
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Martin0:

Am looking forward to be disvirgined

Make sure you do it right or she'll become an undercover lesbian lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Make sure you do it right or she'll become an undercover lesbian lol
it her life, she can be, but shouldn't infect that to ma kids

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Studies show that at least 75% of women fake orgasm. I suspect the number is much higher though because y'all just can't do it right grin
Perhaps the study didn't take Nigeria or Africa into account. grin

The study must have been done in Europe where majority of their men are "one minute men"

We have natural degrees in sexology in Africa, most especially west Africa grin

You should come here one of these days grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Martin0:

it her life, she can be, but shouldn't infect that to ma kids

Hahaha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2018
True that!

But then gifts are unwrapped, used and most times forgotten especially when presented to someone who doesn't value it. Before you know it, your gift will be forgotten and more will be expected of you.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but placing too much importance on it is dangerous, virginity does not keep marriage, it just 20% of what needs to be done.

BTW where is that guy that screams virgin or no marriage? he has finally found a wife cheesy grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
Perhaps the study didn't take Nigeria or Africa into account. grin

The study must have been done in Europe where majority of their men are "one minute men"

We have natural degrees in sexology in Africa, most especially west Africa grin

You should come here one of these days grin

Here in Africa where lesbianism is on the rise? You're legends only in your own heads lol.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha.

yeah if that gives her joy then good I can't stop her. but like I said earlier shouldn't be on ma kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Here in Africa where lesbianism is on the rise? You're legends only in your own heads lol.
Maybe some of those ladies that couldn't handle the big thick black mamba.

Although, I am not sure that lesbians can make themselves cum better than most west Africa men grin

I am telling you, come to west Africa for once in a life time experience grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

South Africa

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
May God direct a good man to open her Holy pussy.

What a wonderful achievement it would be for the lucky dude.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Abeg let this one shift jare.... Who is she
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2018
I'm also keeping mine for my husband too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2018
And in return what do you receive? Community dick that has been strained, suffered and abused? Mr P that cannot function properly and stay alert for more than half a round? Well as long as she finds someone with the same values as herself, I support her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.