Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Loan Of 60k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Of 60k (11227 Views)

Loan Of 60k To Pay Back 80k / Loan Of 60k Needed. Collateral Included. / Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Of 60k by Davedgr8(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
naijacutee:

Bet9ja is not an investment, it’s a gamble. I can gamble for myself, thank you lol.
ouch! Request declined.

Oya dash me toh wink
Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
naijacutee:

You’re welcome. It would be great to hear of your progress. We like to hear progressive stories.

Will definitely let u guys know of my progress
Re: Loan Of 60k by suco01(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Emezy:

Want to buy a sewing machine. My oga shop dat i used to stay said we should leave and since last month i left av been at home. There is a tailor in my street dat i stay with now, but he got just one machine making me got just little time to do my own work. Datz why i need the loan to buy a sewing machine. And i know i will pay back before the stipulated time. Happy Sunday

which sewing machine cost #60k ?
Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
naijacutee:
Hi, what do you want to use the loan for and what is the guarantee that the investor will get their money back (except for "God bear me witness"wink

Your heart is big, with more of you I guess the country will be a better place regardless of the economy.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2018
suco01:

which sewing machine cost #60k ?

Some sewing machines cost more than that, but am not buying dos ones. Am getting the normal sewing machine with an external electric motor, also carpenter is gonna work a table and a high stool. Then the remaining change will go for some materials.
Off to market.

5 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by suco01(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Emezy:

Some sewing machines cost more than that, but am not buying dos ones. Am getting the normal sewing machine with an external electric motor, also carpenter is gonna work a table and a high stool. Then the remaining change will go for some materials.
Off to market.

ok. thanks for d response cos i know industrial machine cost more than that. wish u success

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by ak22(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2018
naijacutee:

You’re welcome. It would be great to hear of your progress. We like to hear progressive stories.

There are still some good people on earth. God will continue to bless you . I want to grow up like you because I still owning many people that I need to help God will surely lift me up very soon so that I can be a helper of the people .

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Finally got the machine and motor

19 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
More

6 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
More

8 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Viking007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Emezy:
More
Well done.
Re: Loan Of 60k by TellMeNothing: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Emezy:

God Bless your Hustle man... . See you making a thread by year end about your success...
Be diligent and consistent, pay off your loan and start counting your profits

Naijacutee More weight to your purse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Emezy:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - this picture gave me so much joy!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
naijacutee:

You made it possible. U will always be in my success story. God bless you

8 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emezy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Viking007:
Well done.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Davedgr8(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Emezy:
wow! Nice one.

See you at the top bro

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by gozzlin: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2018
May God replenish this kind hearted lady and her generations to come. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Ifechukwudesim(m): 2:22am On Feb 28, 2018
naijacutee:

Yes, I own the blog. It’s a labour of love I’ve been working on for around 4 years now.

Very informative
Re: Loan Of 60k by Ifechukwudesim(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Ifechukwudesim:

Very informative

And God bless you smiley
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nickigold(f): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
naijacutee:

Bet9ja is not an investment, it’s a gamble. I can gamble for myself, thank you lol.

hello naijacutie...I need a loan of 100k...I want to start my own business...of hair extension in bulk....dey are many salons in my vicinity..and dey do go to a far distance just to get dere materials In bulk...I want to start the business and am very sure it will be profitable one...and I promise to pay it installs mentally every month for 6 month..am ready to pay d interest too...please help
Re: Loan Of 60k by wasak(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Naijacutee, I don't know you from anywhere, but God bless you, I'm really really happy with your kind gesture and it really warmed my heart. Emezy, I wish you the very best.

5 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by OCTAVO: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
God bless you Naijacutee

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by frinx: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
The world would definitely be a better place if we all can emulate this kind of gestures. Don't just read and leave. Let this kind of actions change your perception.

God bless the giver and the receiver. Many more good fruits to come.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by U1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Having seen this thread, I might as well leave a comment.

Good gesture there, Naijacutee. God bless you. And I'm happy the OP appears genuine.

I know there are many other people who would love to help persons trying to start something productive - some even without charging interest. The problem is trust. Fraudulent people have ruined business for many genuine ones, I must say.

If we find persons who we feel are genuine, please let's try emulating Naijacutee when resources are available. We never know what difference we may be making in the world by such kind gestures.

6 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 6:16pm On May 05, 2018
Update: I hoped that when this money was paid back, I could reinvest it into someone else here but I haven't been able to get in touch with the original poster to date.
Re: Loan Of 60k by ak22(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2018
Emezy:

Where are you ?
Re: Loan Of 60k by courage54(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2018
Am so inspired by this thread to also lend a helping hand to someone in need. Congratulations to the OP for his sincerity and to naijacutee for touching a life with her kind gesture. We need more of such collaboration to eradicate poverty and lack in Nigeria. God bless
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 2:06am On May 06, 2018
naijacutee:
Update: I hoped that when this money was paid back, I could reinvest it into someone else here but I haven't been able to get in touch with the original poster to date.

Awwww it's so sad to hear that.
If you took time to go through the posters profile. You would realise his story had loopholes. In a post in another section, he wrote he needed N25000 for a sewing machine. In another he wrote he needed N40000 for sewing machine on this thread he said he needed N60000 for a sewing machine.�

Call me paranoid. But i don't believe the pictures the op posted is him . If you look closely at the voters card he sent, it doesn't have an address. I believe the voters card is fake and was made for this purpose and d photos he posted are not his. He arranged someone to pose as him and the person simply walked into a tailors shop and took photos with the sewing machine. Misleading you that he bought the sewing machine.

I was unable to trace his Facebook profile, perhaps he's deleted it.

The forum was quite sanitised when it first started. Most people were quite honest and trustworthy in the early years and I have made a couple of very good friends both male and female offline ☺ that was in 2005 - 2006. I was scammed two years ago on nairaland when I sent money to someone who cried for help just like you did only to realise he was a professional online beggar who had over 10 usernames with various stories, different bank accounts and tel numbers.

Since then I have been weary of usernames who registered on nairaland from 2007 till date as majority of them are scammers and fake assholes.

It's such a shame and I hope you are able to recover your money back.

Pardon me for any typo, it was typed in a hurry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 2:07am On May 06, 2018
Emezy:
Goodmorning, i am in Enugu and i am looking for a loan of 60,000naira to pay back with an interest of 30% on or before 21st april 2018. Reach me on 08186611297. Thank u

Scammer
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 2:09am On May 06, 2018
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 3:27am On May 06, 2018
Emezy:

Now i understand you dear.
1st i will start with a name, then a valid id card, will also ask for sample for the person work. His Facebook account (to do some digging) then if possible, meet the person one on one. Hope you don't mind, can u mail me your number so i can chat with you on WhatsApp? eetuk74@gmail.com

undecided
Re: Loan Of 60k by Slikbae: 7:47am On May 06, 2018
May God bless you abundantly. You just inspired me to be of help to others too. Seeing that picture brought a tears to my eyes. Thanks again and may your purse never run dry .
naijacutee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt. / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / Fitch Downgrades Credit Ratings Of First Bank, UBA- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.