Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Loan Of 60k - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Of 60k (11225 Views)

Loan Of 60k To Pay Back 80k / Loan Of 60k Needed. Collateral Included. / Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Loan Of 60k by megastu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
@naijacutee,

Nice to see you here again. I don't know if you remember me. Way back 2007-2008
naijacutee:

Lol, we are still here o :-). Just not as regular as we used to be
Re: Loan Of 60k by megastu(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
We are still here oh. Lol
naijacutee:

Wow - thanks. The thing is that I’m not stung by this. I personally don’t think that N60K is enough money for someone to throw their credibility and opportunities away. I’m seriously looking for a tailor who can sew clothes for export, and I was hoping this guy was the real deal.

In my head, if he can pay back the loan, then it means that he has access to customers who trust him and pay and I would be willing to do business with him in the long term. I was willing to offer him jobs worth 10x this amount.

I just feel sorry for him that he thinks he is smart but may have just exchanged his birthright for a bowl of soup.

I have learnt my lesson but won’t stop. The only thing is that Nairaland is probably not the best place to find people to work with, so I may have to try other avenues. I agree with you on the history of the site because when I joined back in 2005, it was very different and I made a lot of good reliable connections here. That crowd has moved on it seems.
Re: Loan Of 60k by gracogen30: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please I need help
I need a loan of 40,000 Naira, I will surely pay it bank in the next six month
Please!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt. / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / Fitch Downgrades Credit Ratings Of First Bank, UBA- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.