Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters (2007 Views)

Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by Fianze93(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
A Priest of God in Anambra is set to run for the Federal House of Representatives in the 2019 General election.

The priest is seeking to represent the good people of Anambra East and West Federal Constituency in the Green chamber.

The priest whose name is Revd. Edwin Okechukwu, studied in the University of South Africa, after completing his secondary education at the Bishop Ụzọdike Memorial Seminary, Nnewi. And in consonance with the motto of his secondary school Alma mater, he is Alive Unto God and ready to represent his people selflessly.

Edwin is a priest of the Anglican Church, and have been a great Critic government officials and believes that the best way to help is to get in.

Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Great grin
Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by Nutase: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Great sailors
Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by Cornel101: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
It can never be a Catholic priest.
Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by EASY39(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dead On Arrival
Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by anibirelawal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
EASY39:
Dead On Arrival
But why
Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by achiever12: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
He isn't a Catholic priest. He is just a reverend like a pastor or prophet
Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by christejames(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cornel101:
It can never be a Catholic priest.

LOL! Have you asked about Father Adasu of Benue state? go and check him up. I think he was a one time guvnor. I'm Catholic though before you bash me.

back to the topic, the young man is only vying for a representative position which we direly need a capable and honest person to man. If he fits the criteria for a good representative then I have nothing against his ambition other than wishing him the best.

2 Likes

Re: A Priest For House of Rep Campaign Posters by Cornel101: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
christejames:

LOL! Have you asked about Father Adasu of Benue state? go and check him up. I think he was a one time guvnor. I'm Catholic though before you bash me.

back to the topic, the young man is only vying for a representative position which we direly need a capable and honest person to man. If he fits the criteria for a good representative then I have nothing against his ambition other than wishing him the best.
Did he resign his position as a priest or not?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Even The Gods Are Starved In Naija (photo) / APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw / BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.