Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" (35828 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by naijaloudmouths: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal shared this bootilicious photo in respeonse to someone who tried to body shame her.

According tot he actress, 'someone tried to bodyshame me. Me? Moyo Lawal?? Its like you want to be unfortunate'.

Then she continued to add, 'Emi? Commissioner of Short and fat Women. Please don't let anyone bodyshame you oooh, you are perfect the way you are, just please make sure you are healthy ..... If someone is perfect ... Surgery has entered setting, so don't allow anyone get to you. Please the only thing that pains my heart is that them bodyshamers be looking like a ?? Did I forget class captain of #Teampepperdem. Me I won't block you oooh, frustration will make you go and save money for surgery'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjJzuLnqo2/?hl=en

: https://naijaloudmouth.com/see-nollywood-actress-who-is-the-commissioner/

2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by ItzPrinceIB(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jesuuuu!
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by BabyApple(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ise Mola. Sepeteri ,Sepejapon, Shaku Shaku mother

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Built2last: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
people carry bushy hair and how their brains escape from there amaze me

8 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Iseoluwani: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who told her she z beautiful... Ugliness without brain
naijaloudmouths:
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal shared this bootilicious photo in respeonse to someone who tried to body shame her.

According tot he actress, 'someone tried to bodyshame me. Me? Moyo Lawal?? Its like you want to be unfortunate'.

Then she continued to add, 'Emi? Commissioner of Short and fat Women. Please don't let anyone bodyshame you oooh, you are perfect the way you are, just please make sure you are healthy ..... If someone is perfect ... Surgery has entered setting, so don't allow anyone get to you. Please the only thing that pains my heart is that them bodyshamers be looking like a ?? Did I forget class captain of #Teampepperdem. Me I won't block you oooh, frustration will make you go and save money for surgery'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjJzuLnqo2/?hl=en

: https://naijaloudmouth.com/see-nollywood-actress-who-is-the-commissioner/

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Iseoluwani: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by BabyApple(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ise Mola
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Duplik8t77(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
idi araba

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Jh0wsef(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by OnyeJombo: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Donjcco(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ifh
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by NaijaMutant(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
More like Commissioner of attention stupidity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by yeyeboi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Commissioner For Olosho And Booty Shower cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by zanebaddo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Nackzy: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
U try clap for urself.. Sister if u are looking for attention.. Go n date Buhari or lie Mohammed... They are trending now

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by NelsonNeo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
short and fat indeed! iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by poundsanddollars(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
the short action film that is breaking the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMv2vNGs9ec

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by money121(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Furoo embarassed
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by banio: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Short, fat and sweet commissioner.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Alariiwo: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na wetin loneliness and old age dey cause be that..

Moyo ti tan.. ko soja ni igba e mo.

Lesson for the young girls.. Your shakara will end one day whether you like it or not

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by DavSagacity(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
So how is this trash a News..?

snake, Rat, and monkey swallowing money story done finish ba.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Megatrix: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Augiiee(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by passyhansome(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Full
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by iambijo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nice ahss
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Lumase: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / Chioma, The Chef And Cee-C Look Alike - Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.