Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari (930 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by VonTrapp: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Ekiti State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has reacted to reports quoting him as saying ”he regrets everything he said about President Muhammadu Buhari”.

This is coming at a time when Fayose shook hands with Buhari at the the Council of State meeting on Thursday.

Fayose described such report credited to him as untrue, adding that it is the handiwork of his detractors.

According to him, he stands by everything he said about the Buhari led administration.

Fayose in a tweet wrote, ”Disregard statement quoting me as saying that “I regretted everything that I said about President Buhari.”

”I did not make such statement. It is the handiwork of haters of the truth.

”I stand by everything that I have said concerning the President and his govt.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/fayose-speaks-regretting-said-buhari/

Cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by mexxmoney: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
I thought as much. Modelmike7 the bearer of fake news, come and see read the truth now and stop spreading lies. Shame on BMC!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
He has been put to shame already.
He wished my President death, and God says my President will still live many more beautiful years on earth.
I only pray for this loud-mouthed governor, that he lives a long life on earth also,
atleast for the sake of his kids and family.
Never wish people bad, cos you don't know what will happen at the next minute.
That's my take in all these.
Thanks for the mention bro!
Have a great weekend ahead sire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by coluka: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
APC agents and lies ehn, lies, propaganda, deception. That's the only things they are good at
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Masama: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oshokomole!! The unshakable rock!!! Nothing do you
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Vinstel: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nigerian politics is crazy
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by buharitill2023: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oh no

1 Like

Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Megatrix: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol, the moment I read that story, I knew it was a lie. I just knew it would be debunked soon
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by lagdmark(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Emperor of O. Kingdom cannot apologize to Buhari
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by dizon: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
BMC have been exposed again. Shameless liars
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Zanas: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na una sabi. The only thing on my mind now is how Man utd will trash Chelsea tomorrow
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
FAYOSE keep Lying to yourself, nigerians knows you are looking for a way to apologies to president BUHARI. before your tenure ends as governor
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
angry UNNECESSARY PRIDE !
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Omeokachie: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fayose be like...

Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by efighter: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
modelmike7:
He has been put to shame already.
He wished my President death, and God says my President will still live many more beautiful years on earth.
I only pray for this loud-mouthed governor, that he lives a long life on earth also,
atleast for the sake of his kids and family.
Never wish people bad, cos you don't know what will happen at the next minute.
That's my take in all these.
Thanks for the mention bro!
Have a great weekend ahead sire!

Buhari is same age as Fayose's mother, but Buhari will attend Fayose's mother's burial and after few years, Buhari will also attend Fayose's burial. That is what the Lord says.
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
efighter:

Buhari is same age as Fayose's mother, but Buhari will attend Fayose's mother's burial and after few years, Buhari will also attend Fayose's burial. That is what the Lord says.

Hmmmm, deep.
But I don't wish anyone death, cos we never know when death comes knocking.
So I can't say Amen to what you just typed.

Rather, It will be good to just focus on this verse in the Holy Book in Fayose's case :

Proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by Obinwenite(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
efighter:

You are talking nonsense,Nothing will happen to fayose or his mother.Buhari shall have no peace, he has overseen unlawful death of thousands of Nigerians.He shall pay in full the blood of innocent people he killed.For your information, everything fayose said is nothing but the truth,get that into your head!,wicked people.
Re: Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari by efighter: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Obinwenite:

You are talking nonsense,Nothing will happen to fayose or his mother.Buhari shall have no peace, he has overseen unlawful death of thousands of Nigerians.He shall pay in full the blood of innocent people he killed.For your information, everything fayose said is nothing but the truth,get that into your head!,wicked people.

This is not the first time he is overseeing the death of several stubborn goats. In. 1967, he was part of the Yoruba/Hausa/Kanuri/Fulani soldiers that used about 3,000,000 cursed Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya. Today, he is still healthier than you at about 75 years of age.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Hate Speech Bill: International Press Centre Advises Nigeria Senate / Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens / Boko Haram faction seizes Borno, Yobe towns, taxes residents – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.