Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

S Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S Me (2488 Views)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bnnmj
Re: S Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
c.ock & bull S

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin

I don't know if ur story was still part of ur dreams or was it a reality? embarassed

It sounds fiction to me tho...

4 Likes

Re: S Me by heendrix(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
nice bro you just won yourself 3 coins
Re: S Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jibril659:
c.ock & bull S
...because nairaland is my blog or the story was lifted from a blog?
Re: S Me by aspirebig: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tell us the rest of the story when you wake up from
Sleep.
Re: S Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't know if ur story was still part of ur dreams or was it a reality? embarassed

Since you know much about succubi, it may follow that you can use sigils of entities or intelligence. Summon ur GD to reveal the truth to you.
Re: S Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Since you know much about succubi, it may follow that you can use sigils of entities or intelligence. Summon ur GD to reveal the truth to you.

shocked shocked shocked

Who shud i summon? Who the f*** is GD?
Re: S Me by AlexCk: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmm.

U can help her by getting a time machine, going back to when y'all met b4, and not doing what y'all did.

If not, oh well, congrats, she left her fam cuz of u.
U should have walked away when she told u she was already married. It's that simple
Re: S Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
aspirebig:
Tell us the rest of the story when you wake up from
Sleep.

Let those who have reasonable things to say speak. That you have never left Nigeria doesn't mean that no one has been into the planet Mars.
Re: S Me by aspirebig: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Let those who have reasonable things to say speak. That you have never left Nigeria doesn't mean that no one has been into the planet Mars.

Who never left Nigeria?

What is the relationship between travelling and getting romantic with a married woman.

You think you can just talk to everyone anyhow ....

Thunder fire that your mouth there.
Re: S Me by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
bro wake up before I pour you water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S Me by Lipslikecandy11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
CrescentMoon:
We graduated from the same secondary school in the year 2000. I didn't know she was crushing on me during the school days. We met in 2014 and she told me that she loves me and expected me to woo her back then. I told her that I also liked her.

I'm a type of person that doesn't usually date. I'm currently not even dating. But many times between 2001 and 2014, I would see her in dreams, and I wished to cross her path until we met in 2014. Before I could say 'Jack Robinson', we were already kissing. Then she said she was married and has four children. She said her man was kind of worshipping her like a god. We were both heartbroken, but we moved on. The place where she is living is my hometown. The next time she heard I was in town, she came to my house. She was dying to have me in her laps, and we ended up making love. I detested myself for what happened. I had been known all my life as a pure guy, and I blew the record just like that. But she insisted on meeting me again and I stopped visiting my hometown and severed all connections with her. Her husband found a way to send a message to me, and said I should free her if it's a kind of hypnosis. I told him it's not hypnosis and that I've taken a step to ensure she doesn't think of me or cross my path again. Her husband was relieved. That was in 2014.

I received a message from someone today that she sought divorce in court and her marriage has been dissolved. Now she's trying very hard to know my whereabouts.

I can't be with her again. It's obvious someone is hurting herself because of me. How can I help her?

**guy u can lie**** shey u rob ur joystick with honey wey make her no wan leave you... Abi u b D'banj
Re: S Me by roarik(f): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
this story sounds like a cooked up story to me undecided
Re: S Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

He's still yet to wake up... Some dreams ehh grin
Re: S Me by Quiver: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
If you wanna read lies,just stroll into Romance section undecided
Re: S Me by mespusinglez(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fake People With Fake Stories Everyday
Re: S Me by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Just like that, a Nigerian lady got a divorce to be with a distant love interest?

Keep lying undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? / OMG!!! Lady Pumps Up Her Small Boob's In Laboratory (watch VIDEO) / I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.