Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Start An Agric Business With As Low As 50,000naira - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start An Agric Business With As Low As 50,000naira (515 Views)

Wet Season Maize Farm Diary Of An Agric Undergraduate Final Year Student / An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! / Check Out This Lovely Website For An Agric Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start An Agric Business With As Low As 50,000naira by GDex1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you have up to 50,000 naira cash and you are thinking of something to start up with it?
Worry no more. I have a business you can invest that money that will give you a substantive profit and with less risk.
NOTE: This is not networking or ponzi. It is a real life business. Also note that you are not sending your 50k to me.

Contact me via call or whatsapp if you are really serious about starting up something.
SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 100 Tonnes Of Maize / You Better Fish Now / This Is The Best Fertilizer I Have Ever Seen, It Is Beneficial To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.