Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree (13589 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School / UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by adeoyun(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
The University of Abuja has formally decorated the General superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry and Deeper Life Bible Church worldwide, Pastor WIlliam Folorunsho Kumuyi with an Honourary doctorate degree award.

The occasion of the investiture of the degree honoris causa held on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the auditorium building of the university Main Campus.

The event was well attended will witness the presence of Deeper Life Bible Church National oversees, will attract the 36 state overseers and senior leaders in the church as well as long time friends and colleagues of the renown man of God.

William Folorunso Kumuyi (born 6 June 1941) is the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church situated at KM 42 on the busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria. He is the author of several books. In the early 1970s Kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at the University of Lagos.

Pastor W.F Kumuyi was born into a Christian family in Erin-Ijesha, Osun State, Nigeria. He completed his secondary school education in 1961, and in 1962 started teaching mathematics at Mayflower School in Ikenne, Ogun-State, from where he proceeded to the University of Ibadan and in 1967 graduated with a first-class honours degree in mathematics. He became a born-again Christian in April 1964.

He gained a first-class degree in Mathematics at the University of Ibadan; then went back to Mayflower School to teach. After five years he went to the University of Lagos to do a Postgraduate Certificate in Education and became a lecturer there in 1973; and that was when he started a small Deeper Life Bible Study group.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ezimo777(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Excellent

He Worths' it

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Flexherbal(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulations to him !
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by neezar: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
His message today was great

watched it online

Come, continue and conquer cool

29 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by datola: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulations!

Between (jokingly), bro Kumuyi: are you still in the Lord?
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

One of the few men of God i respect so much in Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by amiibaby(f): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thats is good
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by 2morogobeta(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE

scenario A the girl loses her mum from cancer age 23, the dad becomes a widower after 24 years of marriage

scenario B the girl loses her dad from cancer when she was 3 months old, the mum becomes a widow for the SECOND TIME

whose situation is worse?

person A or person B
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by 2morogobeta(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
HI
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Partnerbiz(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cute.
We will surely make it..

I dont watch this.
Am i weird?

that's how we roll cool

BONANZA!

BUY 9MOBILE DATA AND GET 10% BONUS.
LIMITED OFFER VALID WHILE STOCKS LAST.

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by koolgee(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
That's good

Well deserved!

Congratulations to him
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Josh44s(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Doctorate degree for what purpose? Did he merit it from UniAbuja or U.I? Congrats anyway before your followers will come for my head.
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by nairavsdollars(f): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
i am glad the man said most of his doctrines are outdated and he will do away with them
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by GbeduTicket(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is my daddy in the Lord

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by INTERMAN: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
That good daddy
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Rizmo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
I am so proud of him.
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Godsaves18(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congrats my amiable man of God, a living hero, an enigma and an inspiration to many...
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by MhizAJ(f): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Great man of God

I am proud to be a deeperlifer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by youngshegoal(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
congratulation

sir
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ipobarecriminals: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
cool good. one.Not like those wey collected their own from backyard.
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congrats Sir, a unique MOG. He may even be the only real one among them. FYI, I am not a member of this congregation.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by TreasuredGlory: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
God bless you Pastor Kumuyi. You have been so consistent, focused and refused to mingle with world. Once again, God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by onenaija001(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
i am glad the man said most of his doctrines are outdated and he will do away with them
but I hope he won't do away with the in decency doctrine 'cos this is one of the things I love the Church for.
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by OBAGADAFFI: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Where and when did he say that

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ifrosh: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
2morogobeta:
PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE

scenario A the girl loses her mum from cancer age 23, the dad becomes a widower after 24 years of marriage

scenario B the girl loses her dad from cancer when she was 3 months old, the mum becomes a widow for the SECOND TIME

whose situation is worse?

person A or person B

maybe u should type all that to google...they will answer u.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ifrosh: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
All this pastors with small head and big belly wey wont stop feeding on their members money.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ubongokon(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulations to u my pastor and daddy in d lord.

I can sight my state overseer(pastor Emmanuel Amaeze) and dat of bayelsa (pastor Andrew Osagie) in front

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Sunbellar: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Great man of God

Sure? Your pic doesn't represent one.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by michony505(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Great man of God
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by BluntBoy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
So University of Abuja too counts itself among schools to the extent of awarding honorary degrees

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships (Nigerians Inclusive) / Lagos Announces Free-wifi Installation Plan For Public Schools, Bus Terminals / ASUU Silent On Meeting To Consider Fg’s Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.