Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Worldwide Debit Card For Cryptocurrency Is Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Worldwide Debit Card For Cryptocurrency Is Here (534 Views)

Opay Debit Card Is Now Available, Here Is How To Get Your Payment Card / Whatsapp Group For Cryptocurrency Trade Biginners / Cryptocurrency Is Not A Get-rich-quick Scheme - Ruth Iselema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worldwide Debit Card For Cryptocurrency Is Here by olayinka00(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hey Nairalanders,

Most local business still don't accept Bitcoin and Altcoins for their goods and services. That means for the most part, you will still have to convert your Cryptos to local currency to be able to comfortably spend them.

But this movement from Cryptos to FIAT is not quite flexible in most areas. However, I just ordered a Debit Card from a company in UK and this will allow turn my virtual currencies to local money. This card is shipped worldwide.

Check the company Here.

I will be sharing my experience with you as time goes on.

Have a wonderful weekend

Re: Worldwide Debit Card For Cryptocurrency Is Here by kachi19: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
olayinka00:
Hey Nairalanders,

Most local business still don't accept Bitcoin and Altcoins for their goods and services. That means for the most part, you will still have to convert your Cryptos to local currency to be able to comfortably spend them.

But this movement from Cryptos to FIAT is not quite flexible in most areas. However, I just ordered a Debit Card from a company in UK and this will allow turn my virtual currencies to local money. This card is shipped worldwide.

Check the company Here.

I will be sharing my experience with you as time goes on.

Have a wonderful weekend

Did you just say turn crypto to local dough?!?!

(1) (Reply)

Please Bankers How Can These be Withdrawn Without BVN? (pictures Attached) / 15 Mysterious Investment Strategies. / Break Away From Poverty And Unemployment - Second Batch Reg– Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.